Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (957123 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
Adexlexy:
but the truth is dat people will be joining them from time to time..A DA guy told me that some even joined them 2 month into the training..But to be on that list, it will only be by God and connecting u to ur ryt source..@mz sarah, i had a friend that we have been doing it together since medical period, eventhough he wasnt picked but to my greatest surprise he told me of his own connection 3 days ago and i didnt know..Dont be surprise that thr person u are talking to might havr a strong connection o..Such is life
how long did the DA guys spend in camp? At least, if the DS stay that long, there is hope that some or all of those who were not called initially might join them in time.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 9:10am On Mar 27, 2017
mzsarah:
how long did the DA guys spend in camp? At least, if the DS stay that long, there is hope that some or all of those who were not called initially might join them in time.
DA spent 6 months on camp
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
Adexlexy:
DA spent 6 months on camp
There is plenty of time. My strong advice if u r still interested in d job is to look for a strong link that cld help u pull strings. Afterall, this is nigeria. Shii* happens
Afterall i hrd (on this thread) some people were not present for exams and or medicals but made it to interview/camp.
Try your luck. No one gets hurt
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
mzsarah:

There is plenty of time. My strong advice if u r still interested in d job is to look for a strong link that cld help u pull strings. Afterall, this is nigeria. Shii* happens
Afterall i hrd (on this thread) some people were not present for exams and or medicals but made it to interview/camp.
Try your luck. No one gets hurt
thanks..some did not even do any and they made it to the training, nawa for this naija
Re: Efcc Recruitment by NokiaN8(m): 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
forget it and move on... so u wuldnt be shocked when you see them passing out. time is going, dont waste time, waiting... time is going...

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by ogiby86: 3:30am On Mar 28, 2017
mzsarah:

Is it one of DS cadre whose phones av been switched off since saturday that gave u this info, or a source from NDA or Efcc? Lets be careful.
And to everyone on this thread, i wont defend naija corrupt system but my advice is dont hate on them all. Its in two ways. I know of someone among them who knew no one but God. I saw him pray, fast, confess, suffer, go broke, face humiliations and profess all through this past one year and it worked out for him. Now dont get me wrong, he is not d only one that prayed n fasted, truth is, its his time. I also assume that there will also be people who got there with long leg, i av no evidence tho. I wont say what i am not sure of.
I know how painful it is for anyone who didnt get picked cos this recruitment process is d longest and most draining i have seen in a long time. Trust me, i av an idea what most people especially the un employed, under employed and poor ones went through.
Please take heart, truth is everyone wont make it. I only wish they had dropped most people a long time ago even before interview.
Nevertheless, Gods will must be done and what will be will be. I pray that by this time next year, everyone of you here will look back and laugh. I am not an applicant in this exercise but i have had my share of recruitment disappointments (even in the recent FCSC) but i am not hating on them or the system and i am still not gainfully employed and i believe God will satisfy us all and make our joys full. I know if my parents too are highly connected they will pull strings to fix me there too. Its a selfish world.
However pls Dont be bitter or hate on them, its their time. Many of them got there through grace, many are called but few are chosen.
Brace up, pick up the pieces and move on. I just pray government will create more job opportunities for us to reduce this shame, pain and hunger. Nigeria is blessed. All these money they lock away, squander and bury around can be spread and invested into ministries, mechanized farms and lots more, so millions of youths can be employed. They keep telling us to become entrepreneurs, but where is d capital.I could go on but i think i have made my point.
Goodluck everyone
Spot On.... I njoy Intelligence convo like this..keep up the good work cool ...Like ma friend would say u just hit the head on the Nail....Lol....I think I believe in ur philosophy nice one...I just sent U an email hit me up on ma BBM pin 73E8F68A let's hv a private chat,I think there's more to talk about...I got some lil gist too U'll be interested in. HOLLA

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 4:16am On Mar 28, 2017
Adexlexy:
thanks..some did not even do any and they made it to the training, nawa for this naija
as 4 me.its either am enterin dat camp or the nearest lagoon.....

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by zlatan(m): 7:21am On Mar 28, 2017
sleuthhound:
as 4 me.its either am enterin dat camp or the nearest lagoon.....

lool...just carry your phone when you going to the lagoon incase the call comes in when you about entering

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 8:06am On Mar 28, 2017
zlatan:

lool...just carry your phone when you going to the lagoon incase the call comes in when you about entering
my guy am dead serious. Lol. Pple still dey enta dt camp daily & With a likely change in leadership, some dudes will get kicked out/replaced in camp...So far u pass tru due-process 4 shortlistin, ur chance of enterin is to work ur ass now....

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by NokiaN8(m): 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
Re: Efcc Recruitment by shareezey: 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
There's a rumour that there might be a supplementary list. Does anyone else heard abt this? It's like there are issues about some absconding the training, and some are unfit. Plus there seems to be lots of criticism on Efcc about the recruitment itself.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by zakson4real(m): 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
shareezey:
There's a rumour that there might be a supplementary list. Does anyone else heard abt this? It's like there are issues about some absconding the training, and some are unfit. Plus there seems to be lots of criticism on Efcc about the recruitment itself.
Yes, 2 per state but people are still going in to that camp almost every Saturday. 3
Re: Efcc Recruitment by CaptGroin(m): 11:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
My people hw una dey, for the past two weeks this thread had been so dry, I think everyone has accepted their faith,even me, but a guy also also me dat some people might still be called to camp. Don't knw how 2ru though, pls let share if we have any valid info. Tanks

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by bigeliot4real: 7:11am On Apr 11, 2017
Based on Logistics people might receive SMS from today... To report to camp Saturday/Sunday... Like two new camps would be used..

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by fwici: 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
bigeliot4real:
Based on Logistics people might receive SMS from today... To report to camp Saturday/Sunday... Like two new camps would be used..
I hope so... As anyone received

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by NokiaN8(m): 1:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
hi... happy easter.... let share other job interviews to assist.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by DFreelancer: 7:37am On Apr 19, 2017
Get prepared, its true there would be a second batch... Confirmed that from a reliable source

5 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Akdoctoor(m): 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
May Allah will let it be

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Akdoctoor(m): 12:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
May Allah will let it be
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Abimight(m): 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
DFreelancer:
Get prepared, its true there would be a second batch... Confirmed that from a reliable source

This is great news... i believe there is hope and i pray it ends in praise for us all.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 10:08am On Apr 21, 2017
Re: Efcc Recruitment by fwici: 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
It is so true o.. From reliable source.. 50 more candidates ll b called next week

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Abimight(m): 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
fwici:
It is so true o.. From reliable source.. 50 more candidates ll b called next week

I guess it simply means 50 more highly conected individuals.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by shiwaggz57(m): 10:57am On Apr 22, 2017
Abimight:

I guess it simply means 50 more highly conected individuals.

lol! 50, if true, that's huge hope then.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by DFreelancer: 1:17am On Apr 24, 2017
I can't wait to receive that SMS to come & commence training. I'll so give God a shout that will make people ask "Hope there's no problem"

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Efcc Recruitment by CaptGroin(m): 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
Adexlexy sup being a while, hw have u been
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
CaptGroin:
Adexlexy sup being a while, hw have u been
am ghud o..hoping for the best..the info on this platform is genuine..I pray to be among the few that will be called..Every situation is reversible by faith in God..#peace

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by CaptGroin(m): 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
My people, hw far, any news
Re: Efcc Recruitment by fwici: 7:13am On Apr 26, 2017
Who has receive text pls.. Or are we just relying on false hope
Re: Efcc Recruitment by DFreelancer: 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
For the text message. I speculate its gonna drop + or - few days to 2months into the training resumption of the first batch candidates. Let's see what happens btw now & early May. Mind you this is just my own opinion.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by shiwaggz57(m): 10:26am On Apr 27, 2017
DFreelancer:
For the text message. I speculate its gonna drop + or - few days to 2months into the training resumption of the first batch candidates. Let's see what happens btw now & early May. Mind you this is just my own opinion.

I just hope d news is true, the extent at which they will call, not an issue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.