Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,528 members, 7,770,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:43 AM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (951369 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 11:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
[quote author=dhikrulla post=68581686][/quote] try mk calls & talk 2 ya source in dem hqs! Demma give u heads-up 4 dere!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thanks only that I've got no source there nor any one to call..... Anyone with any info will be highly appreciated
sleuthhound:
try mk calls & talk 2 ya source in dem hqs! Demma give u heads-up 4 dere!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by UbiPetrus: 3:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
dhikrulla:
Thanks only that I've got no source there nor any one to call..... Anyone with any info will be highly appreciated
Call the line with which you got your sms.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by rainlover(m): 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
Wel i applied with s.s.c.e since nov 2017. I'm stil waiting 4 the aptitude test result, though a friend of mine told me that she got a cal 2 days ago from a friend who works in efcc portharcourt branch that the list wil b out by july.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
Either busy or switched off since xterday
UbiPetrus:
Call the line with which you got your sms.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by engrmc2: 8:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
Any one with idea of DS salary should share
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Dunnyb: 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
dhikrulla:
Which state be that your friend I beg cos I receive same text this evening
House good evening, plz is d text for operation or supportive that just had their interview 3weeks ago. Will be willing to know. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Dunnyb: 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
hok4u:

Thank God, the interview was more like a chat, you discuss about yourself and they will ask you questions on that, then one question on EFcc, one question pertaining to your course of study and one current affairs question.ce finir. Within 20-25 mins my syndicate was through.
@hok4u, plz any info as regarding this interview had last 3weeks. Thanks
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Hybridz: 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2018
Hmmmm! EFCC and marathon recruitment. Well sha,I'm still following

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ninamanda: 10:33pm On Jun 22, 2018
Good evening all, please don't be offended. I want to know if any DI (that is people with OND) has been invited for medicals. Cause the 11+ of us that went for orals from Enugu state in late January haven't been invited for medicals...

Anyone with a genuine answer to this should kindly reply...

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Yusworld(m): 8:47am On Jun 23, 2018
Pls any info about DI. We are angrily waiting since.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Donald93: 9:28am On Jun 23, 2018
Ninamanda:
Good evening all, please don't be offended. I want to know if any DI (that is people with OND) has been invited for medicals. Cause the 11+ of us that went for orals from Enugu state in late January haven't been invited for medicals...

Anyone with a genuine answer to this should kindly reply...
My brother this thing weak me ooo.I be number8 out of the 11 of Us.We have to keep hopes alive.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 10:27am On Jun 23, 2018
dhikrulla:
Either busy or switched off since xterday
bro, hw far, hw did medicals go?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by isakco: 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ehmm, this matter serious.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Yusworld(m): 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
Pls someone should update us about DI
Re: Efcc Recruitment by rainlover(m): 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
Baikonline:
Does any body have info concerning DA
i heard its next month july. I'm also for DA.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Yusworld(m): 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2018
Honestly m getting tired of this. But I believed God will hlp us masha Allah
Re: Efcc Recruitment by rainlover(m): 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
Yusworld:
Honestly m getting tired of this. But I believed God will hlp us masha Allah
broda i tire pass u oh! Since last year.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
dhikrulla:
bro hw fa, uno respond.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by loyalson: 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
Afternoon house,please does anyone have any info about when they will start calling the DS @sleuthhound
Re: Efcc Recruitment by UbiPetrus: 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
Nigeria and their pattern of recruitment. The whole thing is just shrouded in secrecy. Makes one wonder if the process is transparent at all.
It's been 8 months since November.

God, please, help your children.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ekele1990(m): 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
UbiPetrus:
Nigeria and their pattern of recruitment. The whole thing is just shrouded in secrecy. Makes one wonder if the process is transparent at all.
It's been 8 months since November.

God, please, help your children.
The thing sef taya me
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
loyalson:
Afternoon house,please does anyone have any info about when they will start calling the DS @sleuthhound
whenever dem ready! Bro.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by koded3: 9:18am On Jun 30, 2018
Gentlemen and ladies, I greet u all. I know the waiting is not easy. But be patient. The last set waited for one year during which all the screening and Interviews took place. Be optimistic, the process is fair enough and by July, all the waiting will be over. As for DI's and DA's, when the DS report, urs will follow but not immediately. If I were u, I'll brace up for the Jungle life. Best wishes prospective cadets.

8 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Danihell1(m): 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2018
The anxious is too much
Re: Efcc Recruitment by isakco: 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2018
koded3:
Gentlemen and ladies, I greet u all. I know the waiting is not easy. But be patient. The last set waited for one year during which all the screening and Interviews took place. Be optimistic, the process is fair enough and by July, all the waiting will be over. As for DI's and DA's, when the DS report, urs will follow but not immediately. If I were u, I'll brace up for the Jungle life. Best wishes prospective cadets.
Thanks for the info.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Youngsenate1993(m): 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2018
rainlover:
Wel i applied with s.s.c.e since nov 2017. I'm stil waiting 4 the aptitude test result, though a friend of mine told me that she got a cal 2 days ago from a friend who works in efcc portharcourt branch that the list wil b out by july.
hmmm are u serious?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Yusworld(m): 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
This house is getting dark. Someone should light up the room by giving us updates pls?

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by loyalson: 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
Everybody should just start disturbing his or her source, they should start calling underground anytime soon, just waiting for ministry of finance to circulate the budget. Pray harder.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ekele1990(m): 6:01am On Jul 05, 2018
loyalson:
Everybody should just start disturbing his or her source, they should start calling underground anytime soon, just waiting for ministry of finance to circulate the budget. Pray harder.
I believe its the budget delaying them
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 8:42am On Jul 05, 2018
Di will train at jaji while DS trains at NDA..DS will go first while DI later, the earliest time for DI training will be oct or december.
I dont think DS will train before NA Short service course 45
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 05, 2018
Adexlexy:
Di will train at jaji while DS trains at NDA..DS will go first while DI later, the earliest time for DI training will be oct or december.
I dont think DS will train before NA Short service course 45
Is NA Short Service recruitment sure to hold this year?

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.