Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (957980 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by kenobi007(m): 9:30am On Apr 15, 2016
sodiksan:

EFCC is at Wuse II and not Garki you can check their website for their address before you start misleading people
Re: Efcc Recruitment by kenobi007(m): 9:32am On Apr 15, 2016
sodiksan:

EFCC is at Wuse II and not Garki you can check their website for their address before you start misleading people

use ur head. It says p.m.b (post mail box) garki. So i doesnt mean d office is situated at garki. Guy na like dis u wan tk enter efcc?

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by kenobi007(m): 9:49am On Apr 15, 2016
ify2016:

What should I do now after using Garki address to post my mail. imagine paying 4600 naira at DHL from Lagos to Abuja in this jobless situation.

Too pathetic

why didnt u just drop it urslf since u are already at abuja
Re: Efcc Recruitment by olacoded1(m): 10:03am On Apr 15, 2016
Khez:

Pls where in particular should we take the application and other things to in abuja?
NIPOST Garki Area 10. Opposite this Art and culture wareva. Just present your docs in an envelope addressed to PMB 166. and tell them to EfCC, They would let you know what to do. Goodluck !
Re: Efcc Recruitment by damzy88: 10:18am On Apr 15, 2016
ify2016:

Where do you stay so that I can link you to any of their branches in Lagos
Ikorodu
Re: Efcc Recruitment by chimax1(m): 11:13am On Apr 15, 2016
Pls can I apply with my statement of result
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Khez: 11:32am On Apr 15, 2016
olacoded1:

NIPOST Garki Area 10. Opposite this Art and culture wareva. Just present your docs in an envelope addressed to PMB 166. and tell them to EfCC, They would let you know what to do. Goodluck !

Thanks bro, but i have a cousin in abuja who wants to submit it physical, abi no physical address? Must we all send through the post office? Even when in abuja?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ofeshe(m): 11:43am On Apr 15, 2016
Emmysteve:
How about those in Abuja?
Buy postage stamp #100 from Nipost
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ify2016: 11:44am On Apr 15, 2016
kenobi007:
why didnt u just drop it urslf since u are already at abuja
Lol.
Temporary not in Abuja right now
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Mydappy: 11:48am On Apr 15, 2016
I will give you 5000 followers on Twitter without following people call 09054338456
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ify2016: 11:53am On Apr 15, 2016
damzy88:
Ikorodu

After Agric bus stop as if you are going to Maryland. Just at the First Mallo Filling station before Ogolonto traffic light junction when you are moving from Ikorodu.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by mattyboy007(m): 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
plz guys help most i hv to put photocopy of my original Bsc cert. cos i don't HV my original Bsc cert yet.... plz sumone dat has send his or her application. shuld ans me plzzz
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Bashainho: 1:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
mattyboy007:
plz guys help most i hv to put photocopy of my original Bsc cert. cos i don't HV my original Bsc cert yet.... plz sumone dat has send his or her application. shuld ans me plzzz

Try using statement of result nau. I just submitted mine some hours ago using statement of result.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by emeka51: 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
Yes I'm just coming back from NIPOST office at Ahmadu bello way in Jos. I only paid for Stamp #100. Thank God I've sent it and didn't have to go to DHL.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sayyid(m): 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
pls has anybody sent his or her documents from ilorin, where is Nipost office in ilorin and how much is it? thanks in advance
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ofeshe(m): 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
Mydappy:
I will give you 5000 followers on Twitter without following people call 09054338456

How ll it improve my standard of living?

4 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by sanmibukunmi: 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
Guys, I really don't think it is advisable to buy #100 stamps to send it..... when I wanted to send mine from Abeokuta i was told there are two types of mail services the first is the normal mail service where your documents will be delivered to the mail bag provided and will be left there until the office dispatch rider comes to pick it up...this is not really advisable because we don't know how often they do come to pick up letters.. the second type is the courier service where the documents will be delivered to the office directly... and I was advised to use that, although it cost #2310....
I feel the courier service option is better. just saying.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nafizzey(m): 4:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
I'm presently in Kano State. can I apply from here? If Yes How do I send application?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by khattab008: 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
sayyid:
pls has anybody sent his or her documents from ilorin, where is Nipost office in ilorin and how much is it? thanks in advance

Check post office.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by LONGFELLOW02(m): 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
hello guys, pls what address do you write in your application letter?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by samjadinero(m): 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2016
I dropped mine at NIPOST, Ilesa 4hrs ago. I paid N150 just for stamp. The official told me about the speed delivery service for N2500, I told her I can't afford it so the normal posting service.
I know before this month ends, it will be delivered.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by kolomax(m): 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
sanmibukunmi:
Guys, I really don't think it is advisable to buy #100 stamps to send it..... when I wanted to send mine from Abeokuta i was told there are two types of mail services the first is the normal mail service where your documents will be delivered to the mail bag provided and will be left there until the office dispatch rider comes to pick it up...this is not really advisable because we don't know how often they do come to pick up letters.. the second type is the courier service where the documents will be delivered to the office directly... and I was advised to use that, although it cost #2310....
I feel the courier service option is better. just saying.
congrats, you just waste your money this people know what they are doing the stamp is only #100 if you are outside Abuja worst they will collect is #500 so I don't know why you guys are paying more than that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efcc Recruitment by kolomax(m): 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
LONGFELLOW02:
hello guys, pls what address do you write in your application letter?

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by mranova(m): 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
emeka51:
Yes I'm just coming back from NIPOST office at Ahmadu bello way in Jos. I only paid for Stamp #100. Thank God I've sent it and didn't have to go to DHL.

I paid N410 this morning at the Jos office to send mine. I didn't want to just buy stamp n send it that's why I chose the other option so as to be able to track my mail online.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sayyid(m): 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
khattab008:

Check post office.
thanks. please do you know how much it will cost to send the documents ? thanks in advance
Re: Efcc Recruitment by chimax1(m): 8:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
Hello all, can I apply with my statement of degree result? I do not have my original yet..can I be disqualified for this? Anyone pls..
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
mranova:

I paid N410 this morning at the Jos office to send mine. I didn't want to just buy stamp n send it that's why I chose the other option so as to be able to track my mail online.
it can't be tracked online (89.98% sure).
do give us feedback if you were able to track it....speaking from experience.

Be rest assured that your mail will be delivered and is secured unlike ordinary mail...that is why it is called registered mail.
peace.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by damzy88: 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
Hello everyone, please is it compulsory for the application letter to be in hand-written form? Thanks
Re: Efcc Recruitment by uncolonized106: 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
Hahahhahahhaha I concur
ofeshe:

How ll it improve my standard of living?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by damzy88: 10:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
Hi everyone, is there any advantage of using an address in Abuja? Thanks
Re: Efcc Recruitment by khattab008: 6:42am On Apr 16, 2016
sayyid:

thanks. please do you know how much it will cost to send the documents ? thanks in advance

Don't know the exact amount, but it shouldn't be more than #1,000.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.