Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,665 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (956933 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
Adortem:

You are here too? grin

lol. hmmn. I guess ure part of the police stuff
Re: Efcc Recruitment by bayoo2: 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
Was there any interview? @DI's
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
shegsky:

Brotherly, No be you alone o. As I dey now, I don develop cold, back ache. bro, make I yarn you true life story, I still dey Lokoja as I dey type.
hahahahwahhsahaahahabaa.. save trip
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
We wey dey very close to Kaduna, it's Christmas grin
Re: Efcc Recruitment by munalight(f): 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
bayoo2:
Was there any interview? @DI's
NO
Re: Efcc Recruitment by veeramoore(f): 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
munalight:

NO
Muna please if you are part of DI, kindly share your observations and experience...

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by munalight(f): 12:10am On Sep 22, 2016
veeramoore:

Muna please if you are part of DI, kindly share your observations and experience...

I am #teamDs.. My informant said the screening was thorough, they started with height, legs, eyes and their privates. They couldn't finish the medicals yesterday so they had to continue with blood and urine test today. They were given N600 per candidates and accommodation was provided for them yesterday night...

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Sholyments(m): 12:17am On Sep 22, 2016
munalight:

I am #teamDs.. My informant said the screening was thorough, they started with height, legs, eyes and their privates. They couldn't finish the medicals yesterday so they had to continue with blood and urine test today. They were given N600 per candidates and accommodation was provided for them yesterday night...

What did they do with legs? U mean the disables?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by umt13(m): 7:14am On Sep 22, 2016
is there any interview for d d.i pls
Re: Efcc Recruitment by quinn08(f): 7:17am On Sep 22, 2016
The privates, was it for guys only??
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 22, 2016
someone should please clarify this private part check.... was it just sighting or were they touching as they check....kind of imagine how one hand will touch everyone's private parts... please who knows how it is done in kaduna
Re: Efcc Recruitment by mijestic: 8:28am On Sep 22, 2016
originalmachine:
someone should please clarify this private part check.... was it just sighting or were they touching as they check....kind of imagine how one hand will touch everyone's private parts... please who knows how it is done in kaduna
My thoughts exactly. Depends on what they are checking for. However, I think it'll just be for sighting except if the have enough gloves to go round.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by munalight(f): 8:42am On Sep 22, 2016
Sholyments:

What did they do with legs? U mean the disables?
To check for knocked knee, bowlegs and flatfoot.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 22, 2016
munalight:

To check for knocked knee, bowlegs and flatfoot.
..they should check whatever they like. no wonder up to 20% of shortlisted candidates doesn't pass their medicals, but when you go to their training schools, you will see people with all sort of conditions

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by mijestic: 10:14am On Sep 22, 2016
lol
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Abkr: 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
please are they asking for credentials?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by veeramoore(f): 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
Abkr:
You are asking an irrelevant question.. Honestly. Do you expect to walk in there and not present your credentials

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by mijestic: 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
veeramoore:

You are asking an irrelevant question.. Honestly. Do you expect to walk in there and not present your credentials
Ma'am let's be sincere that's a great question. It wasnt stated in the invite on the Efcc website that successful candidates are to come with credentials or that an interview will be done. Moreover, a screening of certificates had earlier been conducted. If I were in same shoe, I'd only go with a valid means of identification .
Re: Efcc Recruitment by veeramoore(f): 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
mijestic:

Ma'am let's be sincere that's a great question. It wasnt stated in the invite on the Efcc website that successful candidates are to come with credentials or that an interview will be done. Moreover, a screening of certificates had earlier been conducted. If I were in same shoe, I'd only go with a valid means of identification .
Anyone going there is expected to be equipped with both credentials and identifications including passsport photographs.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by mijestic: 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
veeramoore:

Anyone going there is expected to be equipped with both credentials and identifications including passsport photographs.
oh okay. only the mention of passports, kits and means of identification was made in invite.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by mijestic: 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
Abkr:
I'll advise you call any of their numbers in the invite just to be clear.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by seniormallam(m): 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
Abkr:
just finished medicals today, nothing concern credentials here, 3passport and ID that they didnt even asked us to show at any point, you must pass one nite, blood and urine will be taken very early in the morning next day, #600 for feeding, naked things for real no touching though only for sight, open ur yansh oya shit, LOL so funny
Re: Efcc Recruitment by veeramoore(f): 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
seniormallam:
just finished medicals today, nothing concern credentials here, 3passport and ID that they didnt even asked us to show at any point, you must pass one nite, blood and urine will be taken very early in the morning next day, #600 for feeding, naked things for real no touching though only for sight, open ur yansh oya shit, LOL so funny

Oya poo like seriously You had to push pop out or what?? Please explain o. By d way what is the condition of the restroom eg toilet nd bath if any
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
seniormallam:
LoL... These pipo sef... Wetin them dey find ni Some sh*ts guys take cos of job shaaa. Human dignity thrown to the wind.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2016
Na wa ooooo...open body ke? Shuuuuuuu! Or they are looking for tattoos or what? Wetin be knocked knee and flat foots?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
Abkr:

Not at all. What you need most is the 3 coloured passport photographs . lobatan.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
veeramoore:

Oya poo like seriously You had to push pop out or what?? Please explain o. By d way what is the condition of the restroom eg toilet nd bath if any

Restroom? You must be joking. The male doc would call 5 peeps in and you go unclad patapata. and by the way, I and 5 other guyz held up our balls for scrutiny.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
zicoraads:
Na wa ooooo...open body ke? Shuuuuuuu! Or they are looking for tattoos or what? Wetin be knocked knee and flat foots?

nothing like knocked knee or flat foots today jare .

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by veeramoore(f): 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
shegsky:

Restroom? You must be joking. The male doc would call 5 peeps in and you go unclad patapata. and by the way, I and 5 other guyz held up our balls for scrutiny.

Hahahha.. Am dead!! I wonder what they are looking for there.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
shegsky:

Shuuuu... Wat exactly were they looking for ni? At least, in d process, they must av jokingly said smtin.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adortem: 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
shegsky:

How would they handle females,unclothedness wise? grin
Re: Efcc Recruitment by veeramoore(f): 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
shegsky:

So if i want to actually poop na bush things??

Adortem:

How would they handle females,unclothedness wise? grin
Hehehe oga what do u want to see? Make dem inspect you with attention grin..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.