Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (958073 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by MrSmith007: 5:30am On Oct 15, 2016
Paragon001:
Lollz... U guys shuld just calm down! No need for insults. The appointed time is indeed near except there is a last minute change of plan which i don't pray for though. Good evening!
what re we looking at?, days, weeks?.

Thanks
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
Guyz

Am off to #TheOtherRoom
Re: Efcc Recruitment by oluwasams: 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
which room?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Sholyments(m): 12:09am On Oct 16, 2016
Your wife too belongs to kitchen ,room and other room abhi? Lol....outdated President we get

Am off to #TheOtherRoom[/quote]
Re: Efcc Recruitment by mankayzee09: 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
Paragon001:
Lollz... U guys shuld just calm down! No need for insults. The appointed time is indeed near except there is a last minute change of plan which i don't pray for though. Good evening!

The change in plan is that, they want to play politics with it, God pass them, because i hold on to my father words that says; what belongs to me will never pass me by.
We need prayer mates, this is the prayer point, there godfatherism should not work, there nepotism shothere banished... Oya pray...
I know some pple will not pray because they have the long leg, include them in prayer, they will be disappointed.... Oya let me the cry of prayer...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
If Allah say YES no one can ever say NO. My hope is high regarding this ongoing recruitment... May almighty Allah always stand by our side..

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
Alkanyawee:
If Allah say YES no one can ever say NO. My hope is high regarding this ongoing recruitment... May almighty Allah always stand by our side..

Amin.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Sholyments(m): 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
The only godfather I have in this exercise is paragon. If he tells me to forget it, I will
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
Hmmmn. I remember these bros well well when I came for the screening in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
shegsky:
The two on the right? tongue
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adortem: 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
shegsky:
It is only the officer in uniform I remember well,saw him at the screening exercise and Aptitude test. Who are the other two?
#Lagos centre
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adortem: 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
shegsky:
It is only the officer in uniform I remember well,saw him at the screening exercise and Aptitude test. Who are the other two?
#Lagos centre
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
Adortem:

#Lagos centre

yeah. I was referring to the one in uniform as well. The other two belong to the categories of judge been invited for questioning today.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
zicoraads:

The two on the right? tongue
Nope. The officer.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 12:20am On Oct 18, 2016
Please can someone tell the thread why the DI's Final list is not yet out.. The DA's final list was out within 2weeks after their medicals were concluded... Please can someone say WHY...
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Sholyments(m): 12:47am On Oct 18, 2016
Alkanyawee:
Please can someone tell the thread why the DI's Final list is not yet out.. The DA's final list was out within 2weeks after their medicals were concluded... Please can someone say WHY...

WHY!
If that's what you want Sir

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 18, 2016
the normal comments at the end of all federal government recruitment.......

1. if you see you name on the final list, the process was transparent........

2. if you didn't see your name on the final list, the process was not transparent..... .......

expect comments like these at the end of this recruitment

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 18, 2016
Alkanyawee:

For me, And i know that God causes all things to work together for good to
those who love God, ... If you believe God is working everything out for your
good, He will. I will surely share my testimony with you guyz by the end of these recruitment exercise. And once I do that, I will deactivate my account. To God be the Glory.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Civic987: 11:47am On Oct 18, 2016
originalmachine:
the normal comments at the end of all federal government recruitment.......
1. if you see you name on the final list, the process was transparent........
2. if you didn't see your name on the final list, the process was not transparent..... .......
expect comments like these at the end of this recruitment
Is dis thread supposed to giv hope or make 1 hopeless? undecided

I still wna see my name on dat final list even if d process finally dosnt get transparent. Plz whoever is in charge shld tell me wht it takes. Thanks!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
Civic987:
Is dis thread supposed to giv hope or make 1 hopeless? undecided

I still wna see my name on dat final list even if d process finally dosnt get transparent. Plz whoever is in charge shld tell me wht it takes. Thanks!
it takes only prayer

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Shileakin: 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
In Sha Allah, I will be recruited as A Detective superintendent in this on-going recruitment process. What about you?

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Shileakin: 5:35am On Oct 19, 2016
In Sha Allah, I will be recruited as A Detective Superintendent in this on-going recruitment process (aameen). What about you?

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by umt13(m): 9:42am On Oct 20, 2016
2months to go, for d.i its january
bt i hav no info about d ds shit!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 9:45am On Oct 20, 2016
It has been almost a month since the DI's concluded their medicals, but still no one has been called for the training.. Abeg what is happening now?, EFCC suppose to update us regarding what is happening.. The matter is going out of hand..
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 9:55am On Oct 20, 2016
umt13:
2months to go, for d.i its january

bt i hav no info about d ds shit!

UMT13, What did you mean by your post.. 2 months to go the DI's...meaning they will be reporting by January or what...?, please elaborate more light on this matter.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by mijestic: 10:05am On Oct 20, 2016
I find it hard to believe people are still getting themselves worked up over this recruitment. Isn't it best to just try out other things and leave these guys to bring out the damn list whenever they want to. Isn't it gonna be their loss if you get a better offer before they round up their recruitment? Maybe I'm wrong sha. I don't know.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Sholyments(m): 11:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
mijestic:
I find it hard to believe people are still getting themselves worked up over this recruitment. Isn't it best to just try out other things and leave these guys to bring out the damn list whenever they want to. Isn't it gonna be their loss if you get a better offer before they round up their recruitment? Maybe I'm wrong sha. I don't know.

Very apt, me don put in for better offers and am hopeful ....FIRS on my mind jare
Re: Efcc Recruitment by oluwasams: 7:10am On Oct 21, 2016
Today is another day full of expectation. I pray may God grant me favour on the oncoming List. Amen, fire, in Jesus name.... lolz. its well with us all.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 21, 2016
oluwasams:
Today is another day full of expectation.
I pray may God grant me favour on the oncoming List.
Amen, fire, in Jesus name.... lolz. its well with us all.
..bros, abeg no go burn the list with fire ooo..am hopeful too

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by majorboss: 10:44am On Oct 21, 2016
It's Friday again!!!! Just relax
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ermm: 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
RECRUITMENT... . If you are among the candidates that wrote the qualifying examinations of the INSPECTORATE and SUPERINTENDENT Cadres into the EFCC, you are urged to disable the 'Do Not Disturb' (DND) Code that may be embedded in your phone line which denies you access of sms from third parties (Bulk SMS). Reason is that in the next 48 hours, sms shall be sent to FINAL successful candidates in the INSPECTORATE Cadre and successful SUPERINTENDENT candidates in the last qualifying examinations. Names of successful candidates shall also be published in the website.. www.efccnigeria.org.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by ayoolar011(m): 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
Here we go

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.