Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (958014 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by gankonpat: 10:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
Murry05:
Alhamdulillah, EFCC have text me just now. Allah have done it 4 me

Pls post the content of the text msg here.....DS can relate from it or have heads-up
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Oneloveu: 10:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
The list is on their website
Re: Efcc Recruitment by azz19: 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
where on the website?
Oneloveu:
The list is on their website

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by roilnoble(f): 10:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
Pls where on their site cos I can see nothing

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by azz19: 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
@murry05. kindly avail us of necessary info so we can know how far. Are you DS or DI?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Preciousify(f): 10:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
There is no new list on their site. The DI list on their site has been there for the past one month. It was the list of those called for interview. And EFCC has only one site which is www.efccnigeria.org
pls be sure of ur info before giving it out!

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by chemistry101: 11:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
Preciousify:
There is no new list on their site. The DI list on their site has been there for the past one month. It was the list of those called for interview. And EFCC has only one site which is www.efccnigeria.org
pls be sure of ur info before giving it out!

We dnt need to see the screen shot b4 we blive. What is d content of the message?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by azz19: 11:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
murry05 has freed us. He has already gotten the job. what I think is he's DI. We will all recieve good news soon. #teamDS. EFCC we are coming.

5 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by zakson4real(m): 11:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
Preciousify:
They sent messages to DI this evening. I dont know if its both DI and DS.
Please if you know any DI that receivedthe message, kindly ask him/her about the content of the message. so you can share it with us
Re: Efcc Recruitment by dada24: 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
I doubt if they really understand what they saying, If you have a correct info I don't think there is a reason why you shouldn't share it here in full detail. Let's keep hope alive.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by chemistry101: 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
azz19:
murry05 has freed us. He has already gotten the job. what I think is he's DI. We will all recieve good news soon. #teamDS. EFCC we are coming.

Maybe an instruction was issue to them not to display the txt
The recruitment have been under scrutiny from the media. Anyways goodluck to #Team
DI Guys

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 1:02am On Dec 08, 2016
Congratulations to all selected DI cadets, I wish you stress free exercises. Please try and post the content of the text message received from the HQ. to the thread, so that we can permutate our chances and when to be call upon for next stage, very soon we the DS will follow..
Re: Efcc Recruitment by samjadinero(m): 5:58am On Dec 08, 2016
I guess EFCC took the piss and stopped putting up the list on their website after the "Northern agenda" allegations.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Oneloveu: 6:51am On Dec 08, 2016
oh God,pls let them put this list online.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ayoolar011(m): 7:21am On Dec 08, 2016
Murry05:
Sorry am not using android phone, but am not lying
Ok, tell us where and when are you to report to camp, However, u can use another phone to take a picture of the text and post.
God Bless
Re: Efcc Recruitment by gankonpat: 8:00am On Dec 08, 2016
@Murry05 it seem you are the only one that got the msg. Anyone else??
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 08, 2016
the list is not out ......let just hopefully
Re: Efcc Recruitment by jamofiilefun: 9:08am On Dec 08, 2016
if murry05 is right....den d xcersise is nw corrupt....because dey post all d list on fbuk and website........y stop dat at dis time....nt judging bt it obvious....dat is if murry05 msg was tru
Re: Efcc Recruitment by hitzprinze: 9:10am On Dec 08, 2016
The list is not on the website but I have confirmed 4people who said day have gotten but I wonder, it's not carying any number for confirmation to call help lines on the text God Pls Help Us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efcc Recruitment by majorboss: 9:12am On Dec 08, 2016
It is true. I heard from another source too.
The text was sent to 3 states only, to report to NDA. Subsequently, other states will be notified in phrases, in other to avoid network traffic and hanging of sms. More information will be shared soon.... It's for DI

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by kennes10: 9:16am On Dec 08, 2016
bt why is d list nt on their website... dis is so wrong
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zakson4real(m): 9:23am On Dec 08, 2016
majorboss:
It is true. I heard from another source too.
The text was sent to 3 states only, to report to NDA. Subsequently, other states will be notified in phrases, in other to avoid network traffic and hanging of sms. More information will be shared soon.... It's for DI
Please can you give us the full details of that message
Re: Efcc Recruitment by samjadinero(m): 9:35am On Dec 08, 2016
Abeg, ask the Facebook handle on Facebook.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 10:26am On Dec 08, 2016
You don't have to snap the content of your text, jux copy and paste it to the thread and I'm sure your effort will be noticed.. Please try and ease our hypes.....!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by hitzprinze: 10:47am On Dec 08, 2016
Dear Prospective Trainee, this is to inform you that you have been successful at the recently concluded EFCC recruitment for the Diploma Cadre. Please note that you are required to attend the Cadet Training at the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Old Site, Kaduna. Find below the details: Date: Sunday, 11th December, 2016. Time: 10am. Venue: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Old Site, Kaduna. You are required to come along with the following items: Two black Shorts, Two white Shorts, Two white T-shirts, Two black T-shirts, One pair of white canvas, One pair of black canvas, Two pairs of black stockings, Two pairs of white stockings, One black belt, Two white bed sheets, Two pillow cases, One cutlass, One hoe, One broom, One bucket, Two pairs of black trousers, Personal Toiletries, One Corporate (Trouser suit for men and trouser/skirt suit for women) and One Casual Clothing, Clean shave for men and no weave or any form of attached hair for women. Attestation Certificate to be signed by legal parent/guardian attached to this email. You are expected to print it out, fill it and give it to your legal parent/guardian to sign and come along with it. Also come with a copy of this message. Please comply strictly to the time stated as lateness will not be tolerated. Accept our congratulations as we look forward to receiving you.

5 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by hitzprinze: 10:50am On Dec 08, 2016
I got this from some one hu received it

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 10:59am On Dec 08, 2016
hitzprinze:
I got this from some one hu received it
Wow..so its real
Re: Efcc Recruitment by jamofiilefun: 11:09am On Dec 08, 2016
nice 1@ hitzprince....na u try pass...hope d person wey get d msg no get "oga at top"......anyway
lets hope for d best.....@team Ds..
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 08, 2016
So DS get ready........
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Preciousify(f): 11:20am On Dec 08, 2016
2 pple from my state that their names didnt come out after medicals got this message!
Congrats to those with long legs.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 08, 2016
Efcc can fo impromptu levels resume on the 11th goodsnews Awaits us all on this tread #TeamDS if u truly believe and have faith you will get your Text

hit the LIKE button

10 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by azz19: 11:26am On Dec 08, 2016
Preciousify:
2 pple from my state that their names didnt come out after medicals got this message!
Congrats to those with long legs.
Those ones are the longest of the long leg. Congrats to them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.