Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo) (10972 Views)

How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? / What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W / How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo) by anochuko01(m): 10:46am On Apr 09, 2016
So I saw this on a friend's phone and I thought about it...its not about the picture but about what the girl said.
That is enough reason to keep off preying guys, and it shows a girl that's serious about her guy and her relationship.

Imagine me asking a girl out for 5months and I never saw anything about her b.f.... I had 100% authorized access to her phone and there was noting like SMS, chat or pictures that proved she had one. I later saw the pic of the guy I suspect she's dating on her dp one day but she denied him, saying he's just a friend. Then I realized I had been friend zoned! embarassed

I believe some ladies just enjoy being courted around by guys, hence they make you believe they're single...just for them to enjoy the whole attention. I think this is the real cause of friend zoning... LADIES LET US KNOW WHERE YOUR HEARTS BELONG! STOP FLIRTING AROUND!!! angry

4 Likes

Re: Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo) by SINXU(m): 10:49am On Apr 09, 2016
grin I go love oo tongue
Re: Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo) by halfricanadian(f): 11:01am On Apr 09, 2016
If only every one can humble themselves and expect nothing from friendship

Expect absolute nothing

2 Likes

Re: Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo) by anochuko01(m): 11:12am On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Expect absolute nothing
Really? What's the use of the relationship then

5 Likes

Re: Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo) by TheInsideman: 11:15am On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Expect absolute nothing

What's ur point...

3 Likes

Re: Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo) by halfricanadian(f): 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
anochuko01:

Really? What's the use of the relationship then

Not everyone will have relationships

Not everyone
Re: Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo) by anochuko01(m): 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Not everyone will have relationships

Not everyone
Hmmmn,
I guess something/someone must have hurt you badly sad
Re: Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo) by halfricanadian(f): 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
anochuko01:

Hmmmn,
I guess something/someone must have hurt you badly sad

Wat can i do again

I was maltreates for no just cause

Relationships is not for every one
Re: Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo) by anochuko01(m): 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Wat can i do again

I was maltreated for no just cause

hmmn...just like I thought.
you may not have started well, you may have been disappointed...but you'll surely end well.
I believe you'll heal with time, and you'll find true love.
be strong dear...
embarassed
halfricanadian:

Wat can i do again

I was maltreated for no just cause

you may not have started well, you may have been disappointed...but you'll surely end well.
be strong dear...

1 Like

Re: Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo) by halfricanadian(f): 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
anochuko01:

be strong dear...
embarassed

be strong dear...

I dont need true love its an illusion

I rada sell my soul to d devil dan love which i reject

Cos i am for christ but there is no love

God purnish love

Any man who loves pain shd love me

Im an extremeist i will go beyond where u put me

I repeat i dont need true love my heart is dead

Love me is like making love with d devil

Im a bitter soul serpent my venom which yoruba will call *oro* is boiling deep

I will go to extreme to hurt who ever loves me
Re: Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo) by anochuko01(m): 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

God purnish love

''I am for Christ'' I love that your statement!
but Christ wouldn't have that kinda your heart o babe...
if Christ has forgiven you, its because he wants you to forgive people...
don't let bitterness and disappointments hinder what God has planned for ya...

1 Like

Re: Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo) by halfricanadian(f): 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
anochuko01:

''I am for Christ'' I love that your statement!
but Christ wouldn't have that kinda your heat o babe...
if Christ has forgiven you, its because he wants you to forgive people...
don't let bitterness and disappointments hinder what God has planned for ya...

Let it hinder cos God himself took love for strength

God said i will nt watch my child suffer for no just cause

My problem has been i love nd care so mch

Bt i traded dat for strength i was down weary nt a soul i once sacrificed help me

Now its all over who ever comes close will b stinged

I am covered with several serpents nd scorpions i am deadly soul wise no love

I am ready to b loyal to mysef
Re: Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo) by Gofwane(m): 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Let it hinder cos God himself took love for strength

God said i will nt watch my child suffer for no just cause

My problem has been i love nd care so mch

Bt i traded dat for strength i was down weary nt a soul i once sacrificed help me

Now its all over who ever comes close will b stinged

I am covered with several serpents nd scorpions i am deadly soul wise no love

I am ready to b loyal to mysef
thank you my sister. All this love thingy is a scam. You will love a girl with the whole of your life but the girl will soo hate you like death.

That same will be madly in love with another guy and the guy will use and drain her then dump her. And the circle continues.

Why is it difficult to get what we want and deserve? The world is founded on unfair rationales.

As for me, i don't need love anymore. A fvck mate ok. We drink, smoke, pop some pills and fvck. On monday, everyone returns to their private lives.

3 Likes

Re: Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo) by halfricanadian(f): 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
Gofwane:
thank you my sister. All this love thingy is a scam. You will love a girl with the whole of your life but the girl will soo hate you like death.

That same will be madly in love with another guy and the guy will use and drain her then dump her. And the circle continues.

Why is it difficult to get what we want and deserve? The world is founded on unfair rationales.

As for me, i don't need love anymore. A fvck mate ok. We drink, smoke, pop some pills and fvck. On monday, everyone returns to their private lives.

Sorry but u av a choice to choose ur decision

Do wat makes u happy sir
Re: Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo) by banjicom(m): 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

God purnish love

You dey vex o
Chai!!!

But what if d right man finally comes.
Re: Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo) by halfricanadian(f): 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
banjicom:

You dey vex o
Chai!!!

But what if d right man finally comes.

You have no idea wat av been tru u really dont

Have an idea of wat has happened

If d right man comes

God will change my heart bt till then
Re: Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo) by XtraSmooth404: 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
Learner angry
Re: Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Expect absolute nothing
U'r right but not the way u started putting it in subsequent comments. There's this saying that goes 'the only way to find the right person is to be the right person'. Be the change you want to see & the whole world changes automatically for u. Care more about giving than receiving & u'd SOME of ur giving bouncing back like a ball thrown at a wall. 4 example, if u smile @ people, they naturally smile back... though some demons prefer frowning @ your smiling, not everyone is a demon. dis just an example of how life generally work. God is Love, and anyone who claims God & denies love is logically OP. What a Heaven the world turns into when you have the habit of giving without expecting ROI from the receiver as u rightly said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo) by zeetyzin(m): 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

God purnish love

Lol...Im very sure ure juz saying all this to appear tough...Deep down, ure soft, very soft...
I juz pray u dont meet som1 who'll hurt u even more...Watll u do then, commit suicide?...
life can never be fair, u just av to accept it...

2 wrongs dont make a right...
Lol

1 Like

Re: Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo) by halfricanadian(f): 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
zeetyzin:

Lol...Im very sure ure juz saying all this to appear tough...Deep down, ure soft, very soft...
I juz pray u dont meet som1 who'll hurt u even more...Watll u do then, commit suicide?...
life can never be fair, u just av to accept it...

2 wrongs dont make a right...
Lol

U a demon

Yes i had a soft heart before

Right now i dont love

Dare me nd see i love no man

Never will i again

YES I USEDTO B SOFT NOT ANY MORE

I RESEND UR PRAYERS TO ALL UR SISTERS ND PRESENT AND FUTURE DAUGHTERS

IF U AV A FOOLISH LIFE

I WANT A LIFE OF PEACE

MAY UR PRAYERS B FOR UR DAUGHTERS

BASTARD!!!!!!! FATHER OF BASTARDS
Re: Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo) by zeetyzin(m): 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

U a demon
Right now i dont love
Never will i again
IF U AV A FOOLISH LIFE
I WANT A LIFE OF PEACE
lol...Im not d reason u av a failed life, dont transfer ur aggression... Dare u?....Lol. Im sure ull love again, ure just nursing ur wounds, itll heal dearie... If u want a peaceful life like u said, then work towards it, anger wont help... and just incase u misunderstood my prayer, i sed "i pray u dont meet smone who'll hurt u even more"...gerrit? im not a demon.... juz get over wateva happened and move on with ur life!.. stop whinning like a dying dog. ure not d first itll happen to, and ull certainly not be d last... Seriously....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo) by halfricanadian(f): 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
zeetyzin:

lol...Im not d reason u av a failed life, dont transfer ur aggression...
Dare u?....Lol.
Im sure ull love again, ure just nursing ur wounds, itll heal dearie...
If u want a peaceful life like u said, then work towards it, anger wont help...
and just incase u misunderstood
my prayer, i sed "i pray u dont meet smone who'll hurt u even more"...gerrit?
im not a demon....
juz get over wateva happened and move on with ur life!..
stop whinning like a dying dog.
ure not d first itll happen to, and ull certainly not be d last...
Seriously....

Save ur message
Re: Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo) by zeetyzin(m): 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Save ur message
Lol...D harder u tink ull bcom, d softer ull actually get.... Thats my prayer for u... Have fun dear, life is too short to feel bad over a little setback.

2 Likes

Re: Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo) by cr7lomo: 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

U a demon

Right now i dont love

Never will i again

IF U AV A FOOLISH LIFE

I WANT A LIFE OF PEACE

I don't pity girls like u cos u must have also broken a guy that really loved u ... at that time u dint care , u were selfish and Stu.pid ... now is pay bk time , enjoy it to d fullest, by the time u realize , over 200 guys wud hv 4kd us a.sss and maybe infect u with a deadly disease.... Ur time will pass and no one will care ... Unto the next girl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo) by halfricanadian(f): 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
cr7lomo:

I don't pity girls like u cos u must have also broken a guy that really loved u ... at that time u dint care , u were selfish and Stu.pid ... now is pay bk time , enjoy it to d fullest, by the time u realize , over 200 guys wud hv 4kd us a.sss and maybe infect u with a deadly disease.... Ur time will pass and no one will care ... Unto the next girl

U av no idea so many sacrifices i av made for guys

Every one heard my exes story no one ever confronted me

Wat can i say i av been extremely umfortunate in love

I accept it dats why i aint loving no more

Every one thinks i break hearts so i rada av no heart again

Im glad i chose to stay away from love

Bt dont judge wen u av nt asked me bou my story
Re: Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo) by Qualer: 11:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

God purnish love

i mend broken hearts... let's talk!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo) by halfricanadian(f): 11:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
Qualer:

i mend broken hearts... let's talk!

If i heal it i will fall into same old story different person let me carry the pain for long

Its a catalyst to protect me from wicked guys

I never listened from 6 yrs bck i wud b hurt beaten yet i still felt someone better wud come bt d pyramid of my love story kept gettin worse
No body better is coming its all in my head
Dis pain is d corrective measure to make me realise love is an illusion i want to carry d pain nd b free from emotional bondage nd torture
Re: Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo) by Qualer: 11:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

If i heal it i will fall into same old story different person let me carry the pain for long

Its a catalyst to protect me from wicked guys

I never listened from 6 yrs bck i wud b hurt beaten yet i still felt someone better wud come bt d pyramid of my love story kept gettin worse
No body better is coming its all in my head
Dis pain is d corrective measure to make me realise love is an illusion i want to carry d pain nd b free from emotional bondage nd torture

what if you found out that there is/has always been a better corrective measure beyond what you know?
Re: Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo) by halfricanadian(f): 11:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
Qualer:

what if you found out that there is/has always been a better corrective measure beyond what you know?

Anything dat will heal me nd never make me love

Cos if dats d way it never will happen
Re: Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo) by Qualer: 11:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Anything dat will heal me nd never make me love

Cos if dats d way it never will happen

mmmhhhh.... in the long term, love heals but angst/anger destroys slowly over time! kiss
Re: Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo) by halfricanadian(f): 11:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
Qualer:

mmmhhhh.... in the long term, love heals but angst/anger destroys slowly over time! kiss

Anything love i dont want

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Little Tale / Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) / No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.