Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,145 members, 7,780,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:23 AM

What Odd Thing(s) Have You Done Since The Start Of CHANGE? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Odd Thing(s) Have You Done Since The Start Of CHANGE? (616 Views)

Sure Bettings Of 2-5 Odd Daily And Other Bonus. / Tstv Assures Customer About The Start Of Commercial Operations In November 1 / Zuckerberg To Visit Every State In The US: The Start Of A Political Career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Odd Thing(s) Have You Done Since The Start Of CHANGE? by essohjay1(m): 11:47am On Apr 09, 2016
Was observing quietly on my corridor yesterday evening when I heard a man screaming that he couldn't find his car where he parked it. He actually made a large scene and it was the reminder from a woman that saw him leave with the car that made him remember he parked the car in front of a Fidelity bank in the area.

To answer the question,mine was few days ago when I was queueing for fuel and I had to buy carrot from a aboki,something I never do and to cap it all up, devoured it without washing.

#Oga LaLa the floor is now open.....

(1) (Reply)

Sade Adu's Lesbian Daughter Undergoing Transformation To Become A Man / As Seen In Ikorodu Lagos This Morning (photo) / Job Hunting Tips For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.