Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Only For Love "Episode 12" Written By @saint_haywhy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Only For Love "Episode 12" Written By @saint_haywhy (1244 Views)

No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts / Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel / Only For Love "Episode 1" Written By @saint_haywhy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only For Love "Episode 12" Written By @saint_haywhy by SaintHaywhy: 1:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
ONLY 4 LOVE EPISODE 12

As written by @saint_haywhy

3days have gone after what I did and I have been expecting some actions either positive or negative. Oyin's love for me have increased beyond imagination that she would always
call me, send text messages and requests to come to my house but I'd always decline because of the fast that were both on...
On the fourth day, It was a lecture free day for me, so I was in my room sleeping. I haven't even woke up for the day when I heard my phone ringing. I wanted to ignore the call at
first but I decided to check who the caller was before I finalize the decision.... When I checked the screen, I got a call from oyin, I couldn't resist the call so I just had to pick it up...

OYIN: hello baby

Me: honey good morning

OYIN: are you still on the bed?

Me: yes, your call woke me

OYIN: oh! I'm sorry about that

Me: no, you don't need to

OYIN: baby guess what?

Me: what?

OYIN: (with excitement) no joor guess

Me: you have collected your exam pass

OYIN: no joor, guess more

Me: honey, you know I'm not good at that. Can you tell me?

OYIN: don't worry I'm coming to your house right away

Me: okay

As she hanged up, I began to wonder what the surprise may be, I just gave her my a.t.m card yesterday to pay up her school fees and mine. Could it be that she has collected her exam pass or what. she was to be having a 3unit course lecture on that day, I began to wonder what the good news could be. Could it be about her dad? Oh no! It's not 7days yet....
Well she'd soon be here to break the news.
15mins after, my phone rang again, I checked the caller and it was

oyin. I picked up the call and all I could hear was a strange thick voice

Caller: hello gentleman

Me: pls who am I speaking with?

Caller: is this ayoola?

Me: yes sir

Caller: this is doctor adibe from korede hospital, your girlfriend had a bike accident now, of which she sustained a lot of injuries and was rushed to our hospital. Pls, try and get
#5,000 so that we can start the treatment

Me: ah! Mogbe! Accident ke, we spoke on phone 10mins ago. So how about the bike man?

Caller: the bike man also sustained a minor injury

Me: God! Okay! Doctor please start the treatment immediately I'd bring the #5,000 now in less than that 2mins

Caller: be fast about it.... (Hanged up) I started behaving abnormally, I started searching for my a.t.m. I searched the whole house and could not see it. After 5mins of searching I remembered I gave it to oyin to pay up
our tuition fees.I checked my wallet and I was still having #3,000naira in it. I picked a nicker and a lux round neck shirt on the wall hanger, I wore it on a palm slippers and I rushed out.... I got a bike right in front of my house and I head straight to the hospital.....

WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 13

(1) (Reply)

Consequence Of Wickedness Episode 1 / Tushxmaspiece On Tushstories / 8 Classic Books Every Nigerian Child From The 90's Definitely Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.