Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,293 members, 7,780,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:31 PM

ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 13 And 14" Written By @saint_haywhy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 13 And 14" Written By @saint_haywhy (777 Views)

No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts / Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel / ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 13 And 14" Written By @saint_haywhy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 13 And 14" Written By @saint_haywhy by SaintHaywhy: 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
ONLY FOR LOVE EPISODE 13 and 14
As written by @saint_haywhy

As I got to the hospital, I went straight to the reception. I met a woman at the reception.

Me: hello ma, I'm looking for OYINOLA
BADMUS, she had an accident and was brought to your hospital in less than 15mins ago...

Woman: oh! Are you her boyfriend?

Me: yes ma

Woman: are you here with the #5,000?

Me: please ma let me see her first

Woman: seeing her doesn't have any value if you are not with the money

Me: okay ma! Listen to me, I woke up this morning with just #3,000 on me, my a.t.m card is with her untill I see her that I can balance up the money.... Can I pay the #3,000 on me and pay up when I withdraw?

Woman: no problem

Me: I dipped my hand inside my wallet and I brought out the last #3,000 in it

The woman took me upstairs to where oyin was lying. I was shocked to see my "LOVE" in that kind of critical condition. I faced the woman

Me: hope she is responding to treatment

Woman: yes, the doctor just left her now

Me: ok ma
I kissed her and I told her everything would be fine. I checked her bag to see if I could get the a.t.m card and I saw it... I told her that I have paid #3,000 in the O.P.D(out patient
department) and that, I want to quickly withdraw some cash from the bank to make up the payment and she nodded in response I quickly dashed out of the hospital and I went straight to panseke to make use of any of the three bank's a.t.m points. I was initially thinking of using first bank but as I got there,
the crowd that I met was more than the crowd in the market. I checked union bank opposite first bank and there was just three people standing there... I crossed to the other side of
the road and before I could get there another two persons have joined so we formed a que and I was the last person on the que... I waited for like 2mins before it got to my turn and as I got to the a.t.m machine to withdraw, I inserted my card and the next thing was.....

WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 14

ONLY FOR LOVE PART 14
As written by @saint_haywhy

I inserted my card, the next thing was "OUT OF SERVICE" and it didn't release my card...
I was like God! Please, you are the lord that saved daniel in the lion's den, please save my card in the mouth of this mysterious machine, you are the one that brought money from the mouth of an ordinary fish, how much more an
a.t.m machine... The prayer session was just going within me and it lasted for 10mins before I heard "welcome, please enter your secrete number" from the a.t.m I got there,
entered my pin and withdrawn #6,000 from the a.t.m. I went to a popular carteen at mercy road "ALAGA" and I bought amala and bokoto for her so that she could use drugs..
I boarded a bike from alaga and went straight to the hospital. when I got to the hospital I stopped at the reception and balanced up the bill before going to meet oyin at her ward.
When I got there I met her sleeping and I woke her up to take her food so that she would be able to take her drugs. She sat up, kissed me and asked me to eat with her, I declined at first but as she insisted I just took little and I
stopped....

After her food, she used her drugs and was about telling me the gist when the doctor came in...

Me: thank you so much doctor

Doctor: we are doing our work my dear

Me: yes, but in some hospitals they won't attend to her until their money is complete

Doctor: well, health of our patient is paramount to us here "life first"

Me: thanks once again

Doctor: (faced oyin) how are you feeling now?

Oyin: fine sir

Doctor: you should take a rest, maybe you'd be discharged at night

Me: wao! Thank you doctor

Doctor: you are welcome gentleman

After the doctor have left, I turned to oyin to tell me the gist before she sleep

Oyin: (with excitement written all over her) my mum called me yesterday that my dad came to her house, begging her to tell her my whereabouts, she has been disturbing her to see me but my mum is the problem now. She said, she wants to punish him

Me: wao! I'm so happy at (your dad wants you back) but don't you know delay is dangerous as your mum is delaying...

Oyin: I thought as much

Me: (think for a minute) I have a plan

Oyin: really? And what's the plan?

Me: I would go and meet the doctor now that he shouldn't discharge you tonight, and that he should call your mum that you had an accident and you loosed some bloods so they'd
need to see your dad bla bla bla

Oyin: (worried) ayoola, do you think it'd work?

Me: let's try it

Collected oyin mum's number and I went straight to the doctor in his office and I explained few things to him and thanks to God the doctor was sensible enough to my plights... He put a call through to oyins

Doctor: hello ma, you are speaking with doctor ADIBE from korede hospital onikolobo abeokuta, your daughter had an accident and she lost a lot of bloods in the process and there are no bloods that match her blood group in our blood bank so we'd need to see her dad latest tomorrow morning for blood transfusion

WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 15

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Regrets And Your Past / A Short Inspirational Write Up By Hertzz / A Movie Script For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.