Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) (32337 Views)

Breaking: FG Declares Monday Oct. 2 Work-free Day / Have You Seen This Young Boy Who Has Been Missing Since August 27th?(pictured) / U.S. Indiana Mother Missing Since 1974 Found Alive And Well In Texas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by obiremy: 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
Her elder sister wrote: “Please friends my little sister, Judith Alaka, is missing. Haven’t seen or heard anything from her since monday evening after my aunt sent her on an errand. If you have any infomation as to how we could reach her please call the PHONE numbers below: 08101161429, 08146803532, 08113200859. GOD BLESS YOU.”

http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/missing-personphotos.html

4 Shares

Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by Destined2win: 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
She will be found!

63 Likes

Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by domopps(m): 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
No! I have not seen her

Jesus knows her whereabout!

Cheeeers

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by Pheals(f): 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2016

lalasticlala FP pls it worth !!! Not cossy boobs !! cheesy and snakes thread! !!

I pray the gal should be found alive

7 Likes

Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by englishmart(m): 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
No burantashi taking keke napep driver will see you ....
Amen

5 Likes

Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by horlumiday(m): 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
Shes cumin bk home
Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by lanxlot(m): 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
Destined2win:
She will be found!
Amen.

14 Likes

Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by neonly: 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
Bad news everywhere dis bubu tym terrible oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
I hope that she would be found.

I also hope Nairalanders would not make silly assumptions based on tribe and religion.

MODIFIED

A lot of people are already making assumptions about the case.The problem with such assumptions is that at the end of the day they say so much about the people who make them than they do about the case.

Many years ago, a white woman falsely accused several black American boys of molesting her. All the blacks were arrested and convicted of the crime. It turned out years later that nothing happened....yet the false allegation was believed because ''blacks were known to lust for white women''. Likewise one of the excuses used by Hitler to kill six million Jews was the image of the Jew wanting white women.

I see such attitudes here on this thread. And I must say I find them disgusting and appalling.Some people may justify them on the basis of bad things that happened in the past. I do not deny bad things that happened in the past. But one thing I know....the reason why the Bible says we should forgive our enemies is because bitterness unchecked can lead to destruction....and not just only of the object of our hate.

So to all those shouting that Hausas , or Yourbas, or Igbos, or whatever are responsible for the girl's disappearance...shame on you.

I pray for her safe return, and hope that the Police do their duty.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by steppin: 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
If she's missing in Ogun state...

1 Like

Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by Hillzy(m): 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
My dear u guyz will surely see ur 6ter back by d grace of GOD
Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by esosuo: 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
THE RATE AT WHICH LITTLE GIRLS MISS DIS DAYS EEHM , I HOPE SHE IS FOUND SOON, NAIJA NO LONGER SAFE AT ALL

1 Like

Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
Singing, I'm coming home !
Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by tunwumi: 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
From missing children, to absconding and eloping with stranger left me with just one question. Are we raising our children properly in this indomine days? I remember seeing my parents as demi God that u can't hide for and they sacrifice alot for me. But now parents hardly have time for their wards.

1 Like

Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by samx4real(m): 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hmmm... Another Yenusa on target!

U guys should check oga Yenusa's village!

2 Likes

Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by Deen77: 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
Destined2win:
She will be found!

Ameeeeeeeen.
Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by lonelydora: 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
Emir's palace comes to mind.

Before you quote me, remember there are so many emirs in Nigeria. I didn't mention any name.

8 Likes

Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by Cutehector(m): 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
I for fear say weda na my sister.
Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by push21a: 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
angry

Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
samx4real:
Hmmm... Another Yenusa on target!
U guys should check oga Yenusa's village!

Hmmm.....someone who might have useful info on the case...but does not tell the Police.

Or maybe he might be lying.

If you have proof that Yenusa took her to his village....speak up to the Police. If not....change your comment. Lying is not a Christian thing to do.
Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
This girl suppose old pass Ese, lipsrsealed......... Not saying lipsrsealed
I pray for her safety, IJN
Ehen op where was she last seen? As in which state?
Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by jonili(m): 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
she's coming back
Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by Dindondin(m): 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
its well wt her
Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by bolivnnaija: 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hope she is not found in Kano two weeks from now

1 Like

Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by nwakibie3(m): 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
Have u checked the nearest emir's palace?

7 Likes

Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
obiremy:
Her elder sister wrote: “Please friends my little sister, Judith Alaka, is missing. Haven’t seen or heard anything from her since monday evening after my aunt sent her on an errand. If you have any infomation as to how we could reach her please call the PHONE numbers below: 08101161429, 08146803532, 08113200859. GOD BLESS YOU.”

http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/missing-personphotos.html
not enough detail...

2 Likes

Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by Agbakwusionyinye: 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
She will surely come bk alive..IJN,Amen!
Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
bolivnnaija:
Hope she is not found in Kano two weeks from now

Do you know something about the case, son?

Tell the Police....be a good citizen!
Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by petkoffdrake2(m): 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
Go dullard states... U fit see one gworo man bleeping her undecided

1 Like

Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
lonelydora:
Emir's palace comes to mind.

Before you quote me, remember there are so many emirs in Nigeria. I didn't mention any name.
petkoffdrake2:
Go dullard states... U fit see one gworo man bleeping her undecided

Wow....we have so many bad citizens in Nigeria....who claim to know where a missing person is...and do not tell the Police.

And, yes, go on admit it......you don't like Hausas. Admit it....don't be shy!

As for me....no assertions without proof.
Re: Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) by bright007(f): 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Hack Bank Account With BVN (bank Verification Number) In Nigeria / Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.