Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos (17431 Views)

Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) / Olusegun Obasanjo Arrives Maiduguri For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) / Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by Anambra24: 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo Arrived Kano for a One day visit, received by HE Kano State Governor Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje.
The VP is in Kano to Sympathize with Kanawa over the Sabon Gari Market Fire Incident, will also inspect ongoing projects in the state and laying foundation of 2000 houses

Source http://www.viviangist.com/osinbajo-arrived-kano-for-a-one-day-visit-received-by-governor-ganduje

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by Anambra24: 2:28pm On Apr 09, 2016

Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by Movic1(m): 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
Buhari is going International while Osibanjo is going local(ibile). I think Osibanjo is the one promoting Made in Nigeria/Africa o.
If he's not in Niger today you will see him in Mali 2mao baba God pick up osibanjo call o. Coz the last time he wanna travel international i.e india,the trip was cancelled.

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by Pheals(f): 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2016

ajala travel all over the world was actually buhari favourite song ....

Y oshinbanjo travel all over the state. ... E ku se!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by tunwumi: 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
Suspend all visit now. Start visiting petrol station until queues disappear.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by Akshow: 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
Opeyemi Tomisin Ogunbadejo SAID: ~There you are, fighting, insulting, killing and destroying in their names, while their kids get robust education, jobs, gifts and properties you have ever wished for. Living your dreams on your behalf. Subject you to eternal envy. with your support..... ~There they are looting the national treasure, sharing it among themselves. They are in the competition of 'The Best At Looting'. They rape the national treasure and ejaculate the waste on you the ignorants, while you trek, make use of public transports, resort to crime for survival, e.t.c. But they sleep and wake in what belongs to you, yet, with your support...... ~They send you to kill, maim, harass, protest, assassinate, campaign, rig. You get to your rented apartment, dodge landlord enter, cause you haven't paid the rent, with several responsibilities awaiting you e.t.c, but they will never be at the battle front, yet they go to their mansions, relax in expensive jacuzzi, with wines expensive enough to start you a career, they reach for their expensive gadgets, and check their over-filled accounts, the profit they have made from your stupidity, unfortunately with your support..... ~You struggle for a job, some of you get one with peanut salaries that will be owed for months before you get paid, you scream, wail, shout, stress your vocal cord before they consider paying you. While their kids never get stressed for jobs, they have been getting paid even before they were born(ghost workers). Each one of them gets a month salary x2 your annual salary, again with your support. CBN secret/partial recruitment comes to mind. Oh! I forgot, them pikin get brain pass you! Abi no be so? ~You take sides when they throw unreal tantrums at each other. You fight your brothers and sisters on social media(oh I forgot! They are not your brothers and sisters, he is not from your tribe, he doesn't practise your religion, he is APC, ayam PDP, because they said so? issokay, kwontunu). But what comes to your mind when you see them laughing? Does the picture of those you have insulted, killed, destroyed with the words of your mouth comes to your mind? They become friends(like they really fought before) laugh at your ignorance. They have won again, no be you support am? Have you seen Obasanjo and Madam Patience recent pictures? Where dm two dey groove? When you groove last? Ok la, na fake jor. You don hear sey Aluko and Fayose don reconcile? Wait for Wike and Amaechi. They use you to achieve their wants and needs. Well done to you. ~You defend Tinubu abi, when him mama die as the Iyaloja of the whole Lagos State, your mama no get brain to lead na abi?, so he went for his daughter to become the new iyaloja (just imagine). Hmmm! Good. How many dignitaries attended your wedding? But Jonathan's Daughter received over 50 exotic cars. Na lie, na cheap propaganda. Infact na toys them give her. What a shame, on you na. ~They ruled your father, they are still ruling you, their kids are beginning to rule you as well, and maybe rule your born and unborn kids, with your support. Abi no be you dey vote for them? On election days, you risk your life and properties just to get them back to office. What have you been receiving since you've been voting? Nada. Yet you go still vote ooo. So pathetic................ -You struggle everyday, queue for fuel, enjoy interrupted electricity, but they don't feel this. While you run after public transports, Dino Melaye and his cohorts flaunts their wealth in your face, ride exotic machines. Oh! It's the lord's blessing, and na satan curse dey upon you abi? Issorite. ~they make use of religious tactics, they use our Pastors and Imams to divide us, oh I remember! They are Men of God, and you are Men of Devil? They spit from their private Jets, it lands on you while you're on your private Okada. Kwontunu. ~the problem of this country is not the few crooked pot-bellied leaders(looters), but the teeming foolish masses. Until we realize the battle is "we" against the "elites", things will never get better. Support intellectual revolution, supp

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
Welcome sir

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by Sunofgod(m): 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
The mere commissioner....hope they dash him some new wears

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by izospindle(m): 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by bright007(f): 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
As NEPA certificate holder Buharry is touring internationally, mere commissioner Osunbade is touring locally.

This is change....Zombies enjoy it

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by seunny4lif(m): 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
grin grin
This people just dey use our remaining fuel dey travel anyhow grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by Wendyslim(f): 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
Toh. We don hear
Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by babyfaceafrica: 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nice one sir....wailers can go and .....

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by Daniel058(m): 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
VP OSINBAJO, I BU ALOBAM !
Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by donbugy(m): 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by Wendyslim(f): 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
Movic1:
Buhari is going International while Osibanjo is going local(ibile). I think Osibanjo is the one promoting Made in Nigeria/Africa o.
If he's not in Niger today you will see him in Mali 2mao baba God pick up osibanjo call o. Coz the last time he wanna travel international i.e india,the trip was cancelled.

Buhari olori meje. Oluwa answer him call oooo. Cant stop laughing

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by APCcrimesHD: 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
Mere commissioner osunbade at it again... grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by Pranxta(m): 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
....Lagos Marines all the way...I love American football...Tightend of Lagos Marines
Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by dam4wummy(m): 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
well done bro, just dey enjoy ur local trip while oga dey go charge him phone for china 2mao with enof entourage, i wonder when obama and xi will come visit nigeria

only the south african thief can come visit us

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
Osunbade, baba God would pick ur call one day. Hard working Vp who is working doubly hard to cover the arse of oga bubu
Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
... Go on!

Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by APCcrimesHD: 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
Movic1:

Wicked! grin

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by charsobodo(m): 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
OK, we have heard but will that stop fuel scarcity and alleviate the sufferings of Nigerians? Abeg next topic!!!
Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by jerryadigun: 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by iyb(m): 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
bright007:
As NEPA certificate holder Buharry is touring internationally, mere commissioner Osunbade is touring locally.

This is change....Zombies enjoy it
You which certificate do you have undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by DaVinci24(m): 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
Gud... while d country suffers
Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by dalambusu(m): 5:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
his visit to Kano means nothing to me as long as it will end the fuel crisis here in Kano where I live. We have been deceived by bunch of old men like Tinubu, Liar Danfodio Moh'd, and Buhari being the chief of them all. Jonathan we are sorry, men to ba!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by Penaldo: 5:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
Buhari and Osinbajo should resign

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by roqrules04(m): 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
My people no dey carry Last... @4th pix grin
Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by neonly: 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
None of d two goat leaders have visited aguta will hundred were killed for nothing shame

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) / Abubakar Momoh Is Dead / Umahi Defends Buhari, says his Appointments Are Fair To Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.