Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. - Education (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. (390350 Views)

2018/2019 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board / 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by 77legend: 8:52am On Nov 12, 2017
Join AGBAMI SCHOLARS whatsapp page via the link below;
https:///ELkCGdNIyBRBPFPh1wzyyp

or chat 08137349772 for add up
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by S1n1: 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
Habah guys why nah...many of us are into this for long and still we are panicking anyhow. Agbami know what they are doing. If ur required to do something definitely they will contact you. If ur not contacted just relax nah. This thing as they said is a survey. Check the their reply.....

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by enjay1(m): 8:36am On Nov 13, 2017
I've got a question o....so after this our new update, where do we now wait for the alert? our agbami accounts or the new personal accounts we filled in the form....these people eh...i no jus knw
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Naldogen(m): 8:47am On Nov 13, 2017
enjay1:
I've got a question o....so after this our new update, where do we now wait for the alert? our agbami accounts or the new personal accounts we filled in the form....these people eh...i no jus knw
Don't mind them.Don't know why they requested for what they already have on scholastica account. In the end , its still the card they will probably use.

2 Likes

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by kelvindim(m): 10:50am On Nov 13, 2017
Those that didn't get the mail the first time, any latest? And who called Scholastica?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by jaryeh(m): 12:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
I subscribe to what someone said earlier, that this is just a tactic to keep us waiting, thinking that they are working on paying us as soon as possible, while they keep postponing the payment.

5 Likes

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by terkorhom: 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
Even if they have our account numbers they assume others may be domant i think they are right to demamd for our accountt numbers emphasis is placed on d acct number in that form
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by doctorregular01(m): 6:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
S1n1:
Habah guys why nah...many of us are into this for long and still we are panicking anyhow. Agbami know what they are doing. If ur required to do something definitely they will contact you. If ur not contacted just relax nah. This thing as they said is a survey. Check the their reply.....
i am a 2012 awardee. i have been paid 5 times, I was asked to update my ACADEMIC PROFILE early this year via a mail i got from scholarstica. i am yet to receive the recent SURVEY mail from scholarstica requesting for BANK DETAILS to be updated . Will agbami still pay me this year kos my year of graduation is next year ? Any 2012 awardee / anyone with relevant info should kindly respond . Thanks !
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
who else got a message that he/she provided a wrong acct number
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by delana(m): 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
GrAnDwEeZ:
I got it too, some of my friends also did

1 Like

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by S1n1: 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
Is there any one here that did not get the first mail?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Naldogen(m): 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
Dear Candidates,

We noticed you provided an incorrect account number in the form previously sent to you.
Please ensure you provide a valid and personal bank account information as scholarship payment will not be made into an invalid account.

NOTE: Fill in the complete 10 Digits bank account number where it is required.

what's the meaning of all these now? which one be invalid account again.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by zahn: 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2017

I think they sent this mail to all those who provided gtbank for the survey.

My friends who used zenith didn't get the mail..

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by oscaino2(m): 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
zahn:

i dnt think so.. I used diamond and still got d mail
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by victory148(m): 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
S1n1:
doctorregular01:
i am a 2012 awardee. i have been paid 5 times, I was asked to update my ACADEMIC PROFILE early this year via a mail i got from scholarstica. i am yet to receive the recent SURVEY mail from scholarstica requesting for BANK DETAILS to be updated . Will agbami still pay me this year kos my year of graduation is next year ? Any 2012 awardee / anyone with relevant info should kindly respond . Thanks !
S1n1:
I'm a 2012 awarded and I have been paid four times, for my course is engineering remaining one more payment. I didn't get the mail I don't know what is happening;pls any answer from the house?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Naldogen(m): 6:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
zahn:

Gtbank in Lagos has serious network issue today. Person dey queue from 10 to 5pm. I believe it the network thats affecting their system. Who knows maybe they were trying to roll out the cash today
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by victory148(m): 6:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
S1n1:
doctorregular01:
S1n1:
I'm a 2012 awardee and I have been paid four times, for my course is engineering remaining one more payment. I didn't get the mail I don't know what is happening;pls any answer from the house?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Naldogen(m): 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
victory148:

I'm a 2012 awardee and I have been paid four times, for my course is engineering remaining one more payment. I didn't get the mail I don't know what is happening;pls any answer from the house?
go through the thread get scholastica number and call them. You are supposed to be paid till you graduate
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by drfemzy(m): 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
oscaino2:
i dnt think so.. I used diamond and still got d mail
I think its programing error, the survey site is quite naive, so still aving some bugs to fix, d first tym the survey was conducted, there were no boxes for account details , the account numbers starting with a zero were interpreted as 9 digits or less depending on the number of zeros.

3 Likes

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Kelvlcassic: 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
Just got this mail from them dis evening .

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by vectoh(m): 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
GrAnDwEeZ:
me too o... Dey r just finding excuses to delay the payment
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by ProfChris10(m): 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
I'm highly disappointed at Agbami. School has resumed, school fees payment has started, no payment. Just finding ways to delay payment angry
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by DrAlbus(m): 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
ProfChris10:
I'm highly disappointed at Agbami. School has resumed, school fees payment has started, no payment. Just finding ways to delay payment angry
all this your disappointment and vexation will not make them pay you tomorrow or earlier than when they planned
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by dikeclint10(m): 12:08am On Nov 15, 2017
I also got d mail saying Incorrect account number
What exactly are we suppose to do
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Bleeze2: 10:50am On Nov 15, 2017
Nawa o... i called dis mrng and d lady told me she doesn't know when they will pay.
No be one chance be this?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by lism: 1:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
is there any way those that didn't receive message can feel the form.it is very obvious that payment will be made to the personal account.please I need ur response
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by babsadewa(m): 1:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
Those who have contacted/called them with respect to not receiving the mail should help us with their feedback, please. Thanks
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
DrAlbus:

all this your disappointment and vexation will not make them pay you tomorrow or earlier than when they planned

But at least they will know how their awardee is faring. Are u one of those in charge of payment? please pardon me, I'm just curious.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by enjay1(m): 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
two weeks after the much anticipated nov 2, i checked today....nothing! personal account and agbami account.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by sparowtipsy(m): 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
Please after filling the form did you guys got any message..cause i just filled mine and didnt get any
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by dikeclint10(m): 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
OK its clear now
When filling ur acct number replace d digit 0 with the letter O
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by dikeclint10(m): 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
sparowtipsy:
Please after filling the form did you guys got any message..cause i just filled mine and didnt get any
No bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (145) (Reply)

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. / The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.