Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months (50753 Views)

Get Airtel 10gb For N100, 20gb For N200 And Unlimited Data For N300 / Latest Get unlimited data On Airtel For 200#....works only with 2g / Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months by londonrivals: 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ntel 0804, Nigeria's latest telecoms firm has rolled out 4G LTE services in Lagos and Abuja.

Mr Kumar Abass, the Chief Executive Officer of ntel, said the operation will come with bumper offers for early bird pioneers and data users.

“ntel, Nigeria’s 5th mobile network operator start of operation is the culmination of its journey from acquiring the old Nitel/Mtel assets.

“The first 100,000 to redeem and activate their ntel SIMs will get free on-net calls for life, while data subscribers will get 3-months unlimited data usage.”

He said that ntel had established the Pioneers Club to reward early bird joiners to its network and those who had reserved their numbers, and who subsequently activated its SIM this month.

The ntel chief executive said the company’s 4G/LTE-Advanced technology built on the 900/1800 MHz spectrum would deliver unbeatable and game changing customer experience of high-speed internet access up to 230Mbps.

Abass said that mobile coverage would grow steadily and strongly over the next four to six weeks across Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/ntel-nigeria-begins-with-free-unlimited.html

4 Likes

Re: NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months by Horlawoomey(m): 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
Where can I get the sim, this awoof no fit run belle.

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months by dam4wummy(m): 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
i wish i had one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months by dam4wummy(m): 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
i wish i had one, and how about those that doesnt live in lagos/abuja??

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months by timbros(m): 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
How true is this news?

3 Likes

Re: NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months by ucheheart(m): 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
How much is the sim?

7 Likes

Re: NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months by Undisputed88(m): 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
londonrivals:
Ntel 0804, Nigeria's latest telecoms firm has rolled out 4G LTE services in Lagos and Abuja.

Mr Kumar Abass, the Chief Executive Officer of ntel, said the operation will come with bumper offers for early bird pioneers and data users.

“ntel, Nigeria’s 5th mobile network operator start of operation is the culmination of its journey from acquiring the old Nitel/Mtel assets.

“The first 100,000 to redeem and activate their ntel SIMs will get free on-net calls for life, while data subscribers will get 3-months unlimited data usage.”

He said that ntel had established the Pioneers Club to reward early bird joiners to its network and those who had reserved their numbers, and who subsequently activated its SIM this month.

The ntel chief executive said the company’s 4G/LTE-Advanced technology built on the 900/1800 MHz spectrum would deliver unbeatable and game changing customer experience of high-speed internet access up to 230Mbps.

Abass said that mobile coverage would grow steadily and strongly over the next four to six weeks across Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/ntel-nigeria-begins-with-free-unlimited.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Checkout this latest browsing tweaks
http://adielem.com/2016/04/07/latest-browsing-tweaks/
Re: NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
This tease is no longer funny. Only in Nigeria will a company say they have started operation and giving free browsing for 3 months without any information on their website. No info on cost, no info on where to get the Sim, no info on plans, hell there's even no single info about their office address. Which kind company be this? They should provide these Infos before they start publishing rubbish. They said they started operation since Friday and up till now no single member of the general public has laid their hands on their sim. Iranu.

Just look at their website, it looks like a blog (an unfinished blog for that matter), there are lots of amateur blogs that are richer than this ntel website and yet they want to give us 4g LTE. We want what they promised, but they are not just ready and there's no point claiming they are live just yet, let them get their sh*t together before posting rubbish.

221 Likes 17 Shares

Re: NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months by NaWetinDey(m): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
I think that it's unfair to say "first 100000 subscribers" or so; what's the yardstick in getting an equitable figure when you just opened up in about three states out of 36/37 states in Nigeria?

You mean to tell me that those in the South-East and even in many other states cannot afford your lines or 4g phones? Those in Lagos and Abuja are in no way better.

This is annoying

I therefore demand a free 4g phone with a new sim from Ntel for this insult.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
NaWetinDey:
I think that it's unfair to say "first 100000 subscribers" or so; what's the yardstick in getting an equitable figure when you just opened up in about three states out of 36/37 states in Nigeria?

You mean to tell me that those in the South-East and even in many other states cannot afford your lines or 4g phones? Those in Lagos and Abuja are in no way better.

This is annoying

I therefore demand a free 4g phone with a new sim from Ntel for this insult.

Those cities are testing ground before they spread round the remaining 35 states

4 Likes

Re: NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months by AdeniyiA(m): 6:08am On Apr 10, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Those cities are testing ground before they spread round the remaining 35 states
yes we know, the issue is what if the 100000 is exhausted on people in the two cities?? ?
what happens to other people in different places??

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 10, 2016
AdeniyiA:

yes we know, the issue is what if the 100000 is exhausted on people in the two cities?? ?
what happens to other people in different places??
Well it's a promo which is normal. It's all marketing gimmicks to lure people to buy their service. 100,000 subscribers alone may come from Lagos but I think more offers will come out soon since they just started

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months by jojo1man(m): 8:38am On Apr 10, 2016
Na waooo. If it were to be in advance country, the communication ministry will ask them to pull down the add.
greenhulk:
This tease is no longer funny. Only in Nigeria will a company say they have started operation and giving free browsing for 3 months without any information on their website. No info on cost, no info on where to get the Sim, no info on plans, hell there's even no single info about their office address. Which kind company be this? They should provide these Infos before they start publishing rubbish. They said they started operation since yesterday and up till now no single member of the general public has laid their hands on their sim. Iranu

4 Likes

Re: NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months by Opinedecandid(m): 2:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
Interesting.
Re: NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
Where can I buy retail centre needed
Re: NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months by Timoleon(m): 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
where dem dey share d sim?

1 Like

Re: NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months by Exponental(m): 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
ok
Re: NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months by Adesiji77: 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
angry

1 Like

Re: NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months by Integrityfarms(m): 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
Abeg NTEL make una come enugu biko

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months by folks4luv(f): 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
Re: NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months by Lordtrillion(m): 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
Wow shocked shocked
Re: NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months by gidimasters(m): 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
Who Ntel Epp?

3 Likes

Re: NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months by seunny4lif(m): 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
grin grin
Re: NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
It's a marketing strategy so as to penetrate the telecommunication industry.

All the best to NTEL.

1 Like

Re: NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months by gaetano: 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
If it's true, then I have to destroy my mtn sim cheesy

2 Likes

Re: NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months by Reeberry: 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
How much is the sim?

1 Like

Re: NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months by canalily(m): 2:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hw cn i get the lineundecided

3 Likes

Re: NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months by Monimatic(m): 2:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months by SammyGyang(m): 2:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hmmm
Re: NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months by kennyman2000(m): 2:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
Nice one.
Re: NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months by gbaskiboy: 2:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
Where is my hose, let me suck as many data as possible as I don see awoof. I hope this awoof no go purge me
Re: NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months by NobleAngell(f): 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
I need to get an mtel sim as a matter of urgency. I'm a Nigerian and its my entitlement. If its about to backfire, I ll break d sim and move on. tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mtn 2 Mtn Calls For Free At N50 Per Day/N200 Per Week (MTN JUST4U PACKAge) / Whatsapp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November / Which Network Data Plan Lasts Longer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.