Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? (5042 Views)

If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave / This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ladies, can you marry or even consider being in a relationship with a guy who can't cook?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by thorpido(m): 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
As in can't cook money?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by KELVINXY: 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
why asking the question ask if they have choice?

as far as the money is there
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by donmoz(m): 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
Your question is not complete please to help us understand...is it that the lady can't also cook and also are also whatz his financial status very important to help ansa ur ?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
No big deal tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by Cutehector(m): 5:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
Mchew.. any lady wey dey wait for man to cook for am is a lazy ass dummy... cool

What I have written, I have written

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by Marinza(m): 5:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
I can cook very well IMO. But what's the woman's business in relation to marriage, with if I can cook biko?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
Badest cook in tha house right here... cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by doveda: 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cutehector:
Mchew.. any lady wey dey wait for man to cook for am is a lazy ass dummy... cool

What I have written, I have written
What is wrong with cooking?

Is it derogatory?

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by PresVA: 5:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
A man should know how to cook so as to be able to help when your wife is ill, pregnant , or busy as the case maybe. .... Except you guys will be comfortable with buying foods or having someone else do your meals...

Also, it's romantic smiley smiley

It's actually one of the things that attracted me to my husband...

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by Cutehector(m): 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
doveda:
What is wrong with cooking?

Is it derogatory?
no its not, it just shouldn't be a major criteria. Dats wah i'm tryna mean.. cool

If na cook sef, we guys do am pass una
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by doveda: 5:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cutehector:
no its not, it just shouldn't be a major criteria. Dats wah i'm tryna mean.. cool

If na cook sef, we guys do am pass una
I wouldn't want to marry a guy who can't cook angry although I love to cook.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by Cutehector(m): 5:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
doveda:
I wouldn't want to marry a guy who can't cook angry although I love to cook.
do Muslim men cook? shocked
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by ify84(m): 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
I don't know how to cook, I am married, so?

All through nine months she was pregnant, she was strong enuf to cook all through...
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by doveda: 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cutehector:
do Muslim men cook? shocked
I think it is flexible in Islam.

I know some men that cook when their wives can't. I know some that don't!
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by doveda: 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
ify84:
I don't know how to cook, I am married, so?

All through nine months she was pregnant, she was strong enuf to cook all through...
What if she wasn't?

Learning how to feed yourself is a basic skill unless you get money to employ a maid!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by Cutehector(m): 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
doveda:
I think it is flexible in Islam.

I know some men that cook when their wives can't. I know some that don't!

why is it hard for a christain guy to marry a Muslim babe

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by doveda: 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cutehector:
why is it hard for a christain guy to marry a Muslim babe

The man is usually the head of the family and it is important for kids to be Muslims. The practice of Islam is also well defined. I don't think it would be easy for a practising muslimah

Personally, I can't o. Unleess he has converted to Islam before I met him.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by Cutehector(m): 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
doveda:

The man is usually the head of the family and it is important for kids to be Muslims. The practice of Islam is also well defined. I don't think it would be easy for a practising muslimah

Personally, I can't o. Unleess he has converted to Islam before I met him.
what if he converts to Islam and still goes to church.. and mosque too.. like he is just open minded
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by Section8(m): 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
What sort of question is this? Op receive sense!!
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
angry its not a man's job to cook
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by Creamish(f): 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
1bkaye:
Ladies, can you marry or even consider being in a relationship with a guy who can't cook?

Hey darl..

I can definitely marry a guy who can't cook. He can always learn something from me. Cooking isnt even on my criteria list for a man...naa...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by EfemenaXY: 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
1bkaye:

Why?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by byvan03: 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cooking is not a criteria for me, if he can't cook, then he certainly can buy when am indisposed.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by lilmax(m): 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
PresVA:
Also, it's romantic smiley smiley

It's actually one of the things that attracted me to my husband...
nigerian women and definition of romantic

Once it involves “helping“ her she says you are romantic cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by joseph1832(m): 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
Creamish:

Hey darl..

I can definitely marry a guy who can't cook. He can always learn something from me. Cooking isnt even on my criteria list for a man...naa...
I'm curious to ask, what's on your criteria list? grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by Creamish(f): 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
joseph1832:
I'm curious to ask, what's on your criteria list? grin

Never mind.. D slot is taken already. smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by joseph1832(m): 7:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
Creamish:

Never mind.. D slot is taken already. smiley
I'm well aware its taken, besides, it might give a brother a lil insight, don't you think so?... grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by skeendyke: 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
lilmax:
nigerian women and definition of romantic

Once it involves “helping“ her she says you are romantic cheesy

Once it involves being their errand boy you are deemed 'romantic.' Bella and the Zombie relationship.

@topic, why would a woman not marry a man who can't cook? Even if he is good looking and rich and hardworking and ready to provide your needs? This topic is pointless.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by MrTeeo: 7:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
Women OO, I can cook. Shebi indomie is food, I can pay for any meal. Anytime my wife says she can't cook na to waka go Iya basira or any food outlet...

Abeg who cooking epp
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by Creamish(f): 7:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
joseph1832:
I'm well aware its taken, besides, it might give a brother a lil insight, don't you think so?... grin

I'm just an individual with my own choice. D next person might b diff. Let's not derail. smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by joseph1832(m): 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
Creamish:

I'm just an individual with my own choice. D next person might b diff. Let's not derail. smiley
I don't think we will, so far, what I'm asking still has to do with the topic at hand.

So why not indulge me lemme decide for myself? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral. / Married Women Hear Me Out Today: / My Cousin Was Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.