Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:54 PM

List Of Phones Suitable For The New Ntel 4G LTE SERVICE - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Phones Suitable For The New Ntel 4G LTE SERVICE (16013 Views)

Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? / First Public Speedtest From Ntel's 4G LTE Advanced Network! / Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Phones Suitable For The New Ntel 4G LTE SERVICE by excel111(m): 4:58am On May 24, 2016
tkatechy:
Just after Ntel came live in Nigeria few days ago,i'll like to list phones that are likely to enjoy the 4g lite service from Ntel right here in nigeria.
Ntel not only promises to offer internet services with the speed of light, they are also offering it at almost no cost (The best part).
Image result for ntel

Below are 10 phones & (their prices) I think would be totally amazing;

1. SAMSUNG GALAXY A5

Samsung actually released this product around october 2015,whereby it specification include the service of 2G,3G,4G respectively, i think this device is the choice for people that actually love samsung product with the 4G speed up to 150mbps; up to 50mbps uplink

2. TECNO PHANTOM 5

Yeah this device made my second list,with the 5.5 inches screen,3000mah battery ,android os 5.1,and support of 4G,believe me,the once Africa mobile giant(i guess) will surprise you with it capability in the 4G mobile world

3.TECNO CAMON C5
[img]http://2.bp..com/-X9gZrVzuUh0/VgG7DEeD44I/AAAAAAAAbVM/OOpWHEMYlN4/s1600/20150922_214658.jpg[/img]
Another wonderful product from Tecno thats support 4G announced around august 2015,with 1.3GHz quad-core Cortex-A53 CPU, MediaTek MT6735 chipset, Mali-T760 GPU ,2500mah battery etc, my hope is that,customers using this device and ntel service will likely love the match up

4. HUAWEI HONOR 7

Huawei Honor 7 is a Smartphone Powered by Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Huawei own Emotion UI 3.1 and 20MP Auto Focus Camera with Sony IMX230 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 6P lenses and support 4G LTE.

5. INFINIX NOTE 2 LTE
[img]http://2.bp..com/-deprGa_SSIA/VmVkx0xDzhI/AAAAAAAACJc/juginVjlY8A/s1600/spesifikasi%2Binfinix%2Bnote%2B2.jpg[/img]

This baby cant be excluded,with her 64-bit Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53,4040mah battery,13mp camera, android OS 5.1 (UPGRADE-ABLE TO 6.0)

6.Samsung Galaxy S5

With the Galaxy S5 Samsung seems to have taken the approach that more is better. Because more is what you get. More power, more battery life, more megapixels and a bigger screen than the Galaxy S4, plus a couple of major new features in the form of a fingerprint scanner and heart rate monitor.

All wrapped up in a redesigned though still heavily plastic package. It also has a 'Download Booster' which combines 4G and Wi-Fi when both are available to give you more download speed. More can sometimes mean bloat, but in this case it's hard to deny that more is better.

7.Sony Xperia Z2

The Sony Xperia Z2 is a great all-rounder with little in the way of flaws. It's a phone that's easy to like but, coming so shortly after the similar Xperia Z1, it can be difficult to love if you're worried about Sony constantly changing its portfolio.

Still, there's a whole lot of positive stuff here, from the premium-if-bezel-heavy design, to the powerful innards, class-leading 20.7 megapixel camera, great screen and water and dust resistant build.

Like any good flagship it supports 4G, so not only is it fast and powerful when playing games and multi-tasking but it's also slick and speedy for web browsing, streaming and downloading, even when away from a Wi-Fi connection.

8.HTC One Mini

If you're after the HTC One M8 at a lower price, well, you've got a couple of options. Buy 2013's One, or get the HTC One Mini, both of which offer 4G performance.

We prefer the latter (although the signs point to an upgrade, with the HTC One Mini 2 rumoured to be coming soon) as it has smaller stylings, the strong and premium metal chassis and that important 4G.

Its specs aren't quite up to the same standards as the One M8, or even the original HTC One, but it's no slouch as mid-range phones go, with a 4 UltraPixel camera just like its big brother, alongside a 1.4GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM and a 720p screen. All the while costing not a lot of money.

Of course, it will probably get even cheaper if a new model replaces it soon, but either way it's a strong choice for a smaller 4G smartphone.

9. LG G2

With its rear facing buttons and otherwise bland design the LG G2 could easily have ended up little more than a niche curiosity, but as an overall handset it wowed us in sufficient measure to warrant a place at our 'recommended' table.

It has a superb camera, very good battery life, a top-end display (one of the best out there, thanks to LG's clever in-house technology) and some innovative features like the ability to wake up the phone with a tap of the screen.

The LG G3 is looming but that just means the LG G2 is likely to drop in price and become a great, affordable, way to get in on the 4G fun.

10. ADD YOURS

NOTE; SOME PHONES THAT SUPPORT 4G MIGHT NOT BE INCLUDED.

#FEEL FREE TO ADD YOURS

THATS ALL GUYS, I HOPE YOU WILL MAKE A GOOD CHOICE WHEN GETTING A NEW PHONE THAT SUPPORTS 4G LTE #PEACE OUT

source;http://tkatechy..com.ng/2016/04/list-of-phones-suitable-for-new-ntel-4g.html
techno boom j8
Re: List Of Phones Suitable For The New Ntel 4G LTE SERVICE by Dannybrainz: 4:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
when will the service go on sell??
Re: List Of Phones Suitable For The New Ntel 4G LTE SERVICE by ProgressE(m): 8:08am On Jun 16, 2016
Can the New Ntel 4G LTE Service be use in any were in Nigeria with the 4g LTE Network?
Re: List Of Phones Suitable For The New Ntel 4G LTE SERVICE by MaryWest(f): 9:42am On Aug 07, 2016
the phantom 5 is has to be the cutest on that list...lol
Re: List Of Phones Suitable For The New Ntel 4G LTE SERVICE by ultrazone(m): 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
Re: List Of Phones Suitable For The New Ntel 4G LTE SERVICE by vivicintia(f): 10:01am On May 23, 2018
icore:
MY LIST
Apple iPhone 6s ------ 2GB 1715mAh Li-Ion battery (non removable)
Apple iPhone 5s ------ 1GB 1440mAh Li-Po battery (non removable)
TECNO W4 -- 1G RAM
Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) ----- 2GB RAM,
Tecno Phantom 5------ 3GB RAM
INFINIX NOTE 2 LTE----- 1GB & 2GB RAM
HTC One mini 2 ------ 1GB 2110mAh Li-Po battery (non removable)
Gionee M5 ----- 2GB 6020mAh Li-Po battery
Gionee M3 mini ----1GB 4000mAh Li-Ion battery
Huawei G Power ----2GB RAM 4000mAH Li-Poly (Lithium Polymer)
Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo ---3GB RAM 5000mAh Li-Po battery (non removable)
Lenovo Vibe P1m ------ 2GB RAM 4000mAh Li-Po battery (non removable)
Google Nexus 5 ----- 2GB RAM 2300mAh Li-Po battery
Microsoft Lumia 550-----1GB RAM 2100mAh Li-Ion battery
Microsoft Lumia 640 XL LTE Dual SIM ----- 1GB RAM 3000mAh Li-Ion battery

cool cool cool cool cool

Please is GIONEE M6 mirror enabled?
I want to buy their modem since I put it in my phone and it didn't work..

If it works plz tell me how to enable it??

Thanks it's a bit urgent

(1) (2) (Reply)

Protest Against Airtel's Plan To Stop BIS On Android / Infinix Vs. Tecno - The Nigerian Smartphone War / Airtel's Poor Data Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.