Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church (77039 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Abuja Residents Decry Indecent Dressing In Places Of Worship / Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by Anuoluwapo23(f): 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
I was reading the Bible in my phones this afternoon when it came to me that I should we should warn our youth about indecent dressing... So I decided to bring it as a topic here..

What's your view about it?

Z it advisable to dress like this to church?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by daremarvell: 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
Indecent dressing to church is bad nau but some girls don't mind at all they just dress the way the way they like to church

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by mackhunter77: 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
it's things like this that makes me proud of the Catholic Church.. they tolerate no such thing

201 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by UAE123(m): 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
Indecent dressing to church is absolutely bad but the wrong & exposing dressing will not stop simply bcus some church preachers & leaders are directly encouraging their female members to dress to church the way they like by telling them that God does not look at the outward ways but our innermost heart forgetting that somebody is wrongly preached to. Some are also encouraging their female members so as to win lots of boys to the church so as to increase their tithes & offerings.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by Flexherbal(m): 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
Some pastors ' wives even dress like that.

15 Likes

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by Anuoluwapo23(f): 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
Flexherbal:
Some pastors ' wives even dress like that.
seriously

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by Yuneehk(f): 7:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
In my opinion, some pentecostal churches are guilty of this. When you tell these ladies about their dressing, some stupid ones say God looks at the heart and not the outward appearance. No regards for their Maker at all

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by aolumaxi(m): 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
na solution we s'pose dey address nw jare.... it's already eaten deep into our ladies.... ao do we take it out of them
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by EvangLouisAba: 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
Before Jesus ascended to heaven, He formd His church(the early Apostles) & mandatd them to go to all the world & preach the gospel of repentance.(Mk.16:15) Thru this gospel, one receives Jesus & makes Him his Lord & personal Savior. At this stage, Jesus destroys the sinful Adamic nature wt which he is born & gives him the power to live life as a child of God(Jn.1.12) So the problem wt these so called churches who encourage their female members to come to their churches, exposing their bodies, is that their Pastors hv not even received Jesus, they are not yet born again. Dont mind what they say, just to deceive the uninformed. They are still in their old Adamic nature, recruting people into the kingdom of Hell. Look, when u have receivd Jesus & He gives u power to live life that pleases God, u wl begin to hate sin, u wl preach 24hrs against indecent dressing & all other evils in the world. Any Pst that encourages ladies to come naked to his Church is a member of kingdom of darknes. Let him rpent now

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by zenith4biz(m): 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
Is either you are a Christian or an anti christ
If your dressing does not glorify God but bring dishonor to the name of Christ you're definitely not a Christian but an anti christ.

It's high time serious minded pastors started sending unclad boys and girls (long term worshipper) back home because they know the truth and they are not ready to do it, there is a difference between a church and a motel.

Matthew 21:12
And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves,

If Jesus can do this why are pastors justifying indecency in the house of God.

For God look at the heart crew listen to this!
1 Corinthians 3:16
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

1 Corinthians 3:17
If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

1 Corinthians 6:19
What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

2 Corinthians 6:16
And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Your indecency saddens God, indecency does not increase anyone beauty but it passes a message of moral decadence.

Jeremiah 4:30
And when thou art spoiled, what wilt thou do? Though thou clothest thyself with crimson, though thou deckest thee with ornaments of gold, though thou rentest thy face with painting, in vain shalt thou make thyself fair; thy lovers will despise thee, they will seek thy life.

If you are Christian then.........

Lamentations 4:1
How is the gold become dim! how is the most fine gold changed!.......

Lamentations 1:9
Her filthiness is in her skirts; she remembereth not her last end; therefore she came down wonderfully: she had no comforter........

That individual with a lust for indecent dressing why don't you turn to christ tonight.
Revelation 2:4
Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.

2:5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by daremarvell: 7:18am On Apr 10, 2016
So let's discuss solutions

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by Somcrizzy(m): 7:45am On Apr 10, 2016
Happy Mothering sunday to all mother's!!

I love my mum!

4 Likes

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by Anuoluwapo23(f): 9:54am On Apr 10, 2016
Happy Sunday
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by Dahveydson(m): 11:07am On Apr 10, 2016
Live and let live.
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by encryptjay(m): 11:08am On Apr 10, 2016
Kikikiki
The lies we tell to make front-page grin
Yeah, indecent dressing is rampant in some churches
Churches in the in the South (West, East, SS) especially

2 Likes

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by JonSnow(m): 11:09am On Apr 10, 2016
undecided
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by AGgal(f): 11:10am On Apr 10, 2016
Is she in church or a wedding reception?
Its not decent at all

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by cold(m): 11:10am On Apr 10, 2016
That is how god likes it.

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by josite: 11:10am On Apr 10, 2016
waking up as early as 6am to start a topic like this when u should be preparing your spirit and soul for spiritual service is even more indecent than indecent dressing.The background of this pic clearly shows this is a social ocassion and not a church service.DIA A RIZ GOD O.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by emmddy: 11:10am On Apr 10, 2016
Please where I fit buy fuel

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by ifeelgood: 11:11am On Apr 10, 2016
ok
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by ireneony(f): 11:11am On Apr 10, 2016
There is nothing wrong with her . Remember Christianity is of the mind smiley not physical.

4 Likes

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by Tenim47(m): 11:12am On Apr 10, 2016
If u asked me? I'd tel u, a muslim person can neva wear dis to mosque instead" wel covered wit hijab, al woman body is naked except her face. *I LOVE ISLAM*

14 Likes

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by ifeelgood: 11:12am On Apr 10, 2016
Everyone shall give account of himself/herself.
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by shamecurls(m): 11:13am On Apr 10, 2016
Chai!

See chest

You can never put your head on this and have headache

5 Likes

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by adedam007(m): 11:13am On Apr 10, 2016
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by donbugy(m): 11:13am On Apr 10, 2016
How can a pastor concentrate with her water melons all out.

I got squirrel and zimbra mail.
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by franklynsunny(m): 11:13am On Apr 10, 2016
Its crazy cos for many year nw trending...I found out dat out of 100 churches, 99 are so fake...

I attend 1 nice looking church of late,I doubted dat I want in church bt a nite club when I saw d ushers.....church workers n co...pastors now uses ladies members to do follow ups on new members....its crazy bt true...I fear...

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by deyemia: 11:14am On Apr 10, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
I was reading the Bible in my phones this afternoon when it came to me that I should we should warn our youth about indecent dressing... So I decided to bring it as a topic here..

What's your view about it?

Z it advisable to dress like this to church?

please help, I need to be in this church, where is it. My joystick is restless right now?!

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by idupaul: 11:15am On Apr 10, 2016
Please what is indecent about that dressing ..I have not seen any dressing in my life that can shock me to call it indecent

3 Likes

Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by Jayuba(m): 11:16am On Apr 10, 2016
To church or not to church, indecent dressing is wrong. But some ladies just cant do without dressing indecent (addiction).
Re: Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church by DeeCherry(f): 11:16am On Apr 10, 2016
End time worship leader. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) / Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration / Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.