Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" (6080 Views)

Why Do Some Guys Spend Lavishly On Women But Fail To Take Care Of Their Parents? / Lovely Picture Of Sisters In Bridal Train For Their Sibling's Wedding / 7 Weird Things Some People Tell You When You Have A Baby In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Tallesty1(m): 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
It is really sad that some guys still do these to their sisters in this age and time.

I feel bad each time I see guys do that so I decided to point out the ones that pain me most for us to read and hopefully learn.

1. Beat Her When She Takes In Out Of Wedlock. Some guys don't seem to know that running fast on a wrong lane is pointless.

The annoying part of this madness is that parents often support the act and even threaten to disown the girl when it is clear to a kid tha the mistake has been made and beating her is just useless.

She don get belle be say she don get belle, she don fall hand as a good child, your parents also fell hands, even you as her big bro fall hand too so the best thing for the family to do is to sit down and plan how to manage the situation.

2. Force Her To Marry The Guy: She has disappointed her parents and herself, yes but forcing her to marry the guy because you don't want a "bastard" or another extra mouth to feed in your family is a bigger mistake. The marriage is less likely to work because they're not ready for it.

3. Beat Her When She Gets A Date: Some guys are yet to understand that beating a sister when she meets her first love strengthens the love. The reasonable thing to do is to sit her down and talk sense into her head. Show her the blunt and sharp side of the knife called relationship and allow her to chose the side to cut with.

Try to strengthen the relationship between two of you, make her your best friend and you may win her back.

4. Bring Home Girls When You Don't Even Allow Her Date In Secret: This is really annoying and would make the girl hate you. If you don't want your sister to have a boyfriend then you shouldn't have a girlfriend too or at least don't bring her home. Good leaders lead by example.

5. Become Bossy When Her Friends Visit: This one comes from the really immature big brothers who have refused to grow up and are always trying to show off to her friends that they're a men. It is stupid and annoying.

6. Force Her To Do His Laundry: Your laundry wouldn't be a problem if you have a good relationship with your siblings, they will gladly do it especially if you intentionally leave money in your pockets.

Don't force her if she doesn't want to help, you have two hands so do it by yourself.

7. Add It

1 Like

Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Chizip(m): 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
Op nt saying anything next person
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
I have brothers. They are just jealous and over protective whenever a guy gets close to me when they are all playing games around.

Dey no want make dey touch dir sis but dem dey touch another person's sis oo.
Smh 4 u guys cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Cutehector(m): 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
Oya all the ladies, confess.. most of ur big Brothers are culprits of these..

I knw most of yall will pretend..

Hateu2 I hav a feeling u r d last born.
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Kondomatic(m): 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
Chizip:
Op nt saying anything next person
undecided
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Kondomatic(m): 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
HateU2:
I have brothers. They are just jealous and over protective whenever a guy gets close to me when they are all playing games around.

Dey no want make dey touch dir sis but dem dey touch another person's sis oo.
Smh 4 u guys cheesy
Ehen nah.

We know say wetin we dey do other guys' sis no good so we no want make a nigga do our sister wetin no good.

Yes! We love unah reach like that.
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cutehector:
Oya all the ladies, confess.. most of ur big Brothers are culprits of these..

I knw most of yall will pretend..

Hat.eu2 I hav a feeling u r d last born.
U don miss road undecided
I'm just d only girl(Okanlawon).
My brothers are just over protective. They don't beat. They carry me along all d games u guys dey play cheesy
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
Kondomatic:
Ehen nah.

We know say wetin we dey do other guys' sis no good so we no want make a nigga do our sister wetin no good.

Yes! We love unah reach like that.
They will definitely do am nah(in fact, dem don dey do am cheesy).

Won't I get married ni
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Cutehector(m): 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
HateU2:

U don miss road undecided
I'm just d only girl(Okanlawon).
My brothers are just over protective. They don't beat. They carry me along all d games u guys dey play cheesy
if dem like, make dem give u ph.d for guys tactics, who wan break ur heart go break am. cool
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
sad wetin i go talk now as i no get elder brother
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by amunkita(m): 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
*Beat up ur sisters Boy friend, as I was beaten by some SS3 boyz when I was in JSS3...
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cutehector:
if dem like, make dem give u ph.d for guys tactics, who wan break ur heart go break am. cool
undecided undecided

Dis heart is not breakable bro wink cheesy
It's solid!!!
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by jopretty(f): 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
I fight with my elder bro tire, the guy no gree me rest. He used to hang around my sch gate before closings hours to make sure I don't talk to any boy and when I did, na serious beating for house be that and the worse of it all was my dad supporting him. It got so bad I packed my things to run away but changed my mind as I had no idea where to go to. It all stopped when I told my dad that if I took in, my elder bro should be held responsible cos he secretly likes me...come see commotion for house that day hahahahahaha.
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
Always wanted an Elder Bro embarassed cry
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Cutehector(m): 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
HateU2:
undecided undecided

Dis heart is not breakable bro wink cheesy
It's solid!!!
u think so? U'v not met a smooth talker. Trust me.
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cutehector:
u think so? U'v not met a smooth talker. Trust me.
nd smooth talker/sugaar coated ones have met me and dey all ended up respecting me wink
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2016
mordtonia:
I have dem plenty dat I wan sell self.

U go buy

1 Like

Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Cutehector(m): 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
HateU2:
nd smooth talker/sugaar coated ones have met me and dey all ended up respecting me wink
alryt. Leme spell it out for u.

U hav not met me! cool
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Tallesty1(m): 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
HateU2:
They will definitely do am nah(in fact, dem don dey do am cheesy).

Won't I get married ni
Nah to do am be bride price?
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cutehector:
alryt. Leme spell it out for u.

U hav not met me! cool
U will end up lyk others cheesy
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Tallesty1(m): 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
juhan:

anyhow sha ebgon STFUareyougod come and confess all d things you've been doing to me oo senior pangolo
I can be ur elder bro on this post.
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
Tallesty1:
Nah to do am be bride price?
Do u recognise a joke if u see one
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Tallesty1(m): 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
jopretty:
I fight with my elder bro tire, the guy no gree me rest. He used to hang around my sch gate before closings hours to make sure I don't talk to any boy and when I did, na serious beating for house be that and the worse of it all was my dad supporting him. It got so bad I packed my things to run away but changed my mind as I had no idea where to go to. It all stopped when I told my dad that if I took in, my elder bro should be held responsible cos he secretly likes me...come see commotion for house that day hahahahahaha.
shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Cutehector(m): 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
HateU2:
U will end up lyk others cheesy

lipsrsealed
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Tallesty1(m): 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
mordtonia:
I am here kisskiss
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Tallesty1(m): 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hey!angry You guys should get a room already, or do we have room scarcity in the country now?

cc
Cutehector and HateU2
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
Tallesty1:
I can be ur elder bro on this post.
smiley do you have a younger sis?
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Cutehector(m): 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
Tallesty1:
Hey!angry You guys should get a room already, or do we have room scarcity in the country now?

cc
Cutehector and HateU2
babe is tryn to form swagg.. phew. All these Tata dat will come cryn to mummy dat tunde broke her heart
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
juhan:

anyhow sha ebgon STFUareyo.ugod come and confess all d things you've been doing to me oo senior pangolo
hmmmmmmm
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Cutehector(m): 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
juhan:
smiley do you have a younger sis?
I want to be ur kid bro, so I can friend all ur girlfrnds cheesy grin
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cutehector:
i"l change ur mentality.. after messing with ur heart, i"l crush it and feed it to d dogs, just like I did to the rest of dem.. they knw themselves.. they are all nairalanders cool. So beware of me.
oh!
You've meeting girls with hearts wink

I gat none cheesy
So, beware of me.
I will make u fall in love, ur family will accept me, Ur world will revolve arwd me and I will 'drop' u like I drop plantain in d hot oil, fry u till u turn slightly brown and eat u while u ar still hot cheesy. U gerrit
Don't mess with me niggaa wink

2 Likes

Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
HateU2:
I have dem plenty dat I wan sell self.

U go buy
bad sister, see as u wan sell ur precious brothers.....

how much you dey sell? me sef dey find wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

40th Birthday Gift Idea To A Well Deserving Wife? / Addresing Hubby's Toilet Manners! / Tips On Saving Your Drowning Marriage As A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.