Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic (83745 Views)

I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! / Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts / Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by emir99(m): 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
na anti virus she want give her boss ni
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by stevecantrell: 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
Busted & Disgusted...she's even laughing...I must sack Christy on Monday, I don't trust her either.

2 Likes

Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by skywalker495(m): 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
Gross shocked
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
I see nothing wrong with the vagina aspect afterall, most guys love eating pussy

2 Likes

Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by ninodaniel(m): 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
who cm dey snap am? because from d pix d girl dey pose for person. iddonbeliv d story
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by Daniel1673(m): 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
na wa oooo 4 some hux help o
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by Millz404(m): 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Security camera is very Good, most people feel am a witch but it's just the hidden security camera that i install in my sitting room, kitchen, bedroom and toilet. Most times i will tell my visitor mostly females i want to go out and see someone i will be back like in an 2hrs time so that she will feel relax and do whatever she likes when i come back i will know everything thing she did especially the calls she made.. Before i leave i will make sure she has credit on her phone, any girl that has another guy will make call immediately you leave the house... I also place voice recorder.
Wetin u cum d form

1 Like

Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by tellwisdom: 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
Why these Yoruba people juju no pass toto cleaning and washing?? sad...Spits profusely angry sad

1 Like

Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by gossipatrol(f): 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Security camera is very Good, most people feel am a witch but it's just the hidden security camera that i install in my sitting room, kitchen, bedroom and toilet. Most times i will tell my visitor mostly females i want to go out and see someone i will be back like in an 2hrs time so that she will feel relax and do whatever she likes when i come back i will know everything thing she did especially the calls she made.. Before i leave i will make sure she has credit on her phone, any girl that has another guy will make call immediately you leave the house... I also place voice recorder.

Toilet? There has got to be a law against that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by blueAgent(m): 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
fistonati:
APC must have frustrated her this much. Or what do I say.
Share if you get sense, quote me to show you lack sense.

Lol.....abi with fuel wahala and our tourist president travelling all the time. the househelp had to improvise to cut costs.
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by Denko2721987(m): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Security camera is very Good, most people feel am a witch but it's just the hidden security camera that i install in my sitting room, kitchen, bedroom and toilet. Most times i will tell my visitor mostly females i want to go out and see someone i will be back like in an 2hrs time so that she will feel relax and do whatever she likes when i come back i will know everything thing she did especially the calls she made.. Before i leave i will make sure she has credit on her phone, any girl that has another guy will make call immediately you leave the house... I also place voice recorder, Hmmm try it and you will really know who cares.

abeg my guy.. Na u they install these devices urself or u they employ they services of professionals wey they into am cos i need such for my house.. Abeg pm me for more info.. Thanks
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by awakeuche(m): 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
Trendy247:
SHE SHOULD BE SENT TO BOKO HARAM FOR ONE WEEK RAPING EXPERIENCE
Don't write stupid things, you shouldn't even make this kind of jokes you sick worm.. have you seen what they do to women?

3 Likes

Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by rexzqcom(m): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
Next time, it might be poison. People like this might have already been killing their employers.
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by excomarow(m): 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Security camera is very Good, most people feel am a witch but it's just the hidden security camera that i install in my sitting room, kitchen, bedroom and toilet. Most times i will tell my visitor mostly females i want to go out and see someone i will be back in like 2hrs time so that she will feel relax and do whatever she likes when i come back i will know everything thing she did especially the calls she made.. Before i leave i will make sure she has credit on her phone, any girl that has another guy will make call immediately you leave the house... I also place voice recorder, Hmmm try it and you will really know who cares.

Omo this guy don see him MAMA finish!
Abeg remove the cctv from bedroom and toilet

2 Likes

Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by Seeeeeeee: 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
gossipatrol:

Toilet? There has got to be a law against that.
That's where most do terrible things when they visit a guy, because you won't follow her to the toilet.. Let me not mention what they do there.
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by blueAgent(m): 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Security camera is very Good, most people feel am a witch but it's just the hidden security camera that i install in my sitting room, kitchen, bedroom and toilet. Most times i will tell my visitor mostly females i want to go out and see someone i will be back in like 2hrs time so that she will feel relax and do whatever she likes when i come back i will know everything thing she did especially the calls she made.. Before i leave i will make sure she has credit on her phone, any girl that has another guy will make call immediately you leave the house... I also place voice recorder, Hmmm try it and you will really know who cares.

007 agent
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by Seeeeeeee: 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
excomarow:

Omo this guy don see him MAMA finish!
Abeg remove the cctv from bedroom and toilet
Hmmm yea something made me to do that...
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by Austia26(m): 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
Making up stories.Hidden camera nd she was looking toward it...................................Y am I even commenting sef. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by excomarow(m): 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
YoungDaNaval:
I see nothing wrong with the vagina aspect afterall, most guys love eating pussy

Omo your own no gooood oooo
Guy vagina aspect na foood
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by SONIA54320(f): 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
Very disgusting which kind thin be dis na ?
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by hadura29(m): 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Eleribu omo odo mo tun leleyi

a be wa gbami ...

Ose keikan ko ni ti bo obo fo abo yii ?

Afi ki oluwa re kun fun adura gidigan , iru eleribu yii gan le fi majele si ojeun oluwa re

and the boss eating the food served on the plates will be like .. Choi,this food is sweet.. Thats y i trust u... Which seasoning are u using ? grin

iranu abasha sad

Ee nle sir....
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
XaintJoel20:
She does not have any justifiable reason to do this. This is wickedness at it peak.

You're probably right.

But...when domestic house helps are spat on, yelled at, poorly paid and generally treated worse than animals, they tend to hit back in the only way they know how to. In this case, she derived pleasure from watching her boss eat from plates and probably cutlery wiped with the same rag that she'd run across her snatch. A disgusting act, but at least he's still breathing.

Others who have maltreated their domestic house help have been killed, sometimes the kids haven't been spared either. I don't believe in employing house help, but if you must, for Pete's sake, treat them like human beings, the way you yourself would like to be treated. These are the same employees who cook your meals, and look after your kids.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by babkunlex(m): 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Eleribu omo odo mo tun leleyi

a be wa gbami ...

Ose keikan ko ni ti bo obo fo abo yii ?

Afi ki oluwa re kun fun adura gidigan , iru eleribu yii gan le fi majele si ojeun oluwa re

and the boss eating the food served on the plates will be like .. Choi,this food is sweet.. Thats y i trust u... Which seasoning are u using ? grin

iranu abasha sad

Original local wey de write on Nairaland. The accent gan show say you're Ibile ponbele
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
excomarow:

Omo your own no gooood oooo Guy vagina aspect na foood
Go ask those guys wey dey do am
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by ClassCaptain(m): 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
babkunlex:

Original local wey de write on Nairaland. The accent gan show say you're Ibile ponbele

otito to munadoko le so hun, omo ale ni kan ni o fi owo osi ju we le baba re
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
angelo5uk:
Nothing really bad there... She's only giving them additional Vitamin B12 and C..... grin

Ok na
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by Ghost447(m): 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
Flexherbal:
This is wickedness. She went to far.
Evil begets evil. Apparently you're oblivious of the ill-treatment majority of employers dish out to their housemaids.

1 Like

Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by platido(m): 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
seriously it's a lie.
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by Ghost447(m): 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
Daniel1673:
na wa oooo 4 some hux help o
More Na wa for some employers. Go to Izy villa in Abj and see how Alex Jnr. & his wife maltreat their domestic staffs.
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by lonelydora: 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
This news must be coming out from Kenya or Cameroon.
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by aalangel(f): 10:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
With 3 kids, I still don't have a maid...I never will!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man / What I Found In My Grandma's Wooden Box(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.