Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? (10297 Views)

Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by realmindz: 10:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
op I guess u must be beautiful and endowed using full advantage of your looks to get gifts from men... u are jst a proud hoe...no offence

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by olac21(m): 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
ChidinmaRose:
But first of all, to avoid this, guys should have common sense na. Who buys someone a 500mb phone in this age and time

Are you crazy?abi olriburuku leleyi ni?na you get the money?abi na your papa company he dey work?e be like say you don dey mad!not your fault anyway-fellow guys learn from this ant's senseless posts about a gift presented to it(sorry her)

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by olac21(m): 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
ChidinmaRose:
Well, I am worth spending on.
Yap cos you have honey in your pussy right?arungun omo oloriburuku katikati!
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by olac21(m): 10:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
ChidinmaRose:
Yes! Guys always say "Don't expect a guy to read your mind and know what you want. You need to tell him" So I don't understand what guys want, so confusing. I should accept the stupid worthless gift even if I don't want it. I'm hurting myself. Abeg, YOLO

You deserve to die by hanging for this comment

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by ChidinmaRose(f): 11:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
Damn! I can see how heartless Nigerians are. Especially the men. It's sad because we are obsessed with going to church and reading the Bible. We all preach the word everyday but don't practice it. So what I was being rude, the funny thing is that, I don't think it was enough reason to wish someone death. I will definitely blog about this, screenshot all these comments and show the world how vile we Nigerians can be.

Fighting fire with fire, hatred with hatred, evil with evil and every Sunday Y'all go to your various churches looking holier than Thou!

Well, here you have it; Nigerians.

By the way, this is dedicated to czarr, olac21 and co

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by ChidinmaRose(f): 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
Y'all can go ahead with the evil words. My God pass you.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by potbelly(m): 11:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
You all don't read between the lines... She's just advertising the Tecno boom J8... Nice publicity/marketing strategy op

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by gamaliel121(m): 11:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
ChidinmaRose:
But first of all, to avoid this, guys should have common sense na. Who buys someone a 500mb phone in this age and time

You that have sense should know that not everyone gat a good knowledge about phone specs....

He probably thought he was getting you an expensive phone....

Ode!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by JanethEze(f): 11:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
ChidinmaRose:
It was my birthday some days ago and this "guy" that claimed he "liked" me (mtchewww) got me something that was supposed to be a "phone" undecided

It looked fancy and all but it had a 500 MB RAM. I looked at him and said WHY Who uses a 500 MB RAM in 2016?

He looked at me and told me that I should be grateful because he spent 60k on this phone.

I was like (WTF) don't you know you can get a 1 GB RAM for less than 60k.
Then he now started vexing and I didn't understand why

Long story short, I made him return the phone and get a a better one ; Tecno Boom j8 which was way better, it had 2GB RAM and was just 40k. I even saved him 20k, he should be thanking me. angry

Now he won't pick my calls and reply my texts, please tell me, ladies and guys, was I wrong or was he just plain selfish sad

Apologize. In ur head u might have had good intentions, and yes, the Tecno boom j8 was much better and more affordable but u didn't execute it well

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by BenKafor(m): 11:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
Come baby girl, let me give you a Phantom 5 *igbo accent*
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by JanethEze(f): 11:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
BenKafor:
Come baby girl, let me give you a Phantom 5 *igbo accent*
LMFAO, come give me. I want another phantom 5 o
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by ChidinmaRose(f): 11:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
gamaliel121:

You that have sense should know that not everyone gat a good knowledge about phone specs....

He probably thought he was getting you an expensive phone....

Ode!!!
Same to you dear
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by BenKafor(m): 12:01am On Apr 10, 2016
JanethEze:

LMFAO, come give me. I want another phantom 5 o
I can only afford the boom j8. Lol. Sorry
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by agrovick(m): 12:01am On Apr 10, 2016
All these tecno online marketers are just dumb. Meanwhile np: Oritsefemi - Nack am
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by JanethEze(f): 12:03am On Apr 10, 2016
BenKafor:

I can only afford the boom j8. Lol. Sorry

Chai. I want phantom oooo
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by agrovick(m): 12:03am On Apr 10, 2016
potbelly:
You all don't read between the lines... She's just advertising the Tecno boom J8... Nice publicity/marketing strategy op
My nigga, we are vibrating at the same frequency.
I just laughed out loud at the posts on the first page

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by ChidinmaRose(f): 12:07am On Apr 10, 2016
Did you all know that this was how to pronounce these designers?

Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by ChidinmaRose(f): 12:08am On Apr 10, 2016
ChidinmaRose:
Did you all know that this was how to pronounce these designers?

Been pronouncing it wrong all along
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by ChidinmaRose(f): 12:10am On Apr 10, 2016
Lmfao

Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by ChidinmaRose(f): 12:15am On Apr 10, 2016
cheesy

Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by olac21(m): 12:29am On Apr 10, 2016
ChidinmaRose:
Damn! I can see how heartless Nigerians are. Especially the men. It's sad because we are obsessed with going to church and reading the Bible. We all preach the word everyday but don't practice it. So what I was being rude, the funny thing is that, I don't think it was enough reason to wish someone death. I will definitely blog about this, screenshot all these comments and show the world how vile we Nigerians can be.

Fighting fire with fire, hatred with hatred, evil with evil and every Sunday Y'all go to your various churches looking holier than Thou!

Go to hell you idiat with a stinking pvssy!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by czarr(m): 1:28am On Apr 10, 2016
ChidinmaRose:

Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by 4C2215131: 2:28am On Apr 10, 2016
ChidinmaRose:
It was my birthday some days ago and this "guy" that claimed he "liked" me (mtchewww) got me something that was supposed to be a "phone" undecided

It looked fancy and all but it had a 500 MB RAM. I looked at him and said WHY Who uses a 500 MB RAM in 2016?

He looked at me and told me that I should be grateful because he spent 60k on this phone.

Long story short, I made him return the phone and get a a better one ; Tecno Boom j8 which was way better, it had 2GB RAM and was just 40k. I even saved him 20k, he should be thanking me. angry

Now he won't pick my calls and reply my texts, please tell me, ladies and guys, was I wrong or was he just plain selfish sad

You injured his pride! At the end of the day, that is all a man has left.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by gidimasters(m): 4:43am On Apr 10, 2016
Ana5000:
Why are you so mean though?
you are hia again
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by obiak4(m): 5:44am On Apr 10, 2016
ChidinmaRose:

how much techno pay you for this advert?
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Sodebo: 6:50am On Apr 10, 2016
Aftert all said and done. Abeg, who get pin mouth charger make I fit to charge my torch light phone.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 10, 2016
U did well.
CLAP 4ursef...

U started rightly but ended in disarray
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 10, 2016
Op, there are different ways to kill a rat..... you used an unacceptable one.. saying 'Thank You' and suggesting that there's a possibility of getting a better phone at a cheaper price would have been much better.... happy sunday smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by djcombo(m): 7:44am On Apr 10, 2016
ChidinmaRose:

Been pronouncing only YSL wrong all along shocked

Take heart, your guy is pissed cos he spent more on your bday than he wanted lool grin,

like seriously who buys a 500mb phone for 60k, in this age .....

And who even believes a 500mb ram phone costs 60k... Like seriously shocked
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by torqque7(m): 8:21am On Apr 10, 2016
ChidinmaRose:

Lol..blogging about it won't do you any good babe,shey you self na nija girl so you are only helping tarnish your image too sweetheart, not a smart move tho..and as for the church and fighting fire with fire talk well I have to say you got people really pissed and you didn't seem remorseful that's why someone was talking about hanging,but don't let it get to you,oya sorry I apologize on everyone's behalf but don't act so arrogant next time with people,no body deserves to be hurt or put through pain and humiliation especially because he has a soft spot for a girl,its not like we know him personally that's why we're vexing at you,its just the show of arrogance that you put up,oya chill take fanta drink kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by torqque7(m): 8:28am On Apr 10, 2016
ChidinmaRose:

Lol..you want to derail your thread by yourself Abi?OK anyway av bin pronouncing the YSL all wrong too but the others were fine..howz church?
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by akike: 10:32am On Apr 10, 2016
ChidinmaRose:

If only I could smack that your face!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Most Yoruba Girls Rude / Benin Girls / Question: What Part Of The Human Organ Never Rest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.