Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:07 PM

Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss (6557 Views)

This Is An Opportunity You Don't Wanna Miss / 10 Powerful Quotes That Will Change the Way You Live and Think / Facts About Nigeria: You'll Be Shocked To Find Out You Don't Know 99% Of This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by herkzprince(m): 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
Game of Thrones is a movie of it's kind. Speaking of quotes, you can churn out hundreds of sense making quotes from the movie but here are what I consider the best around!

How much of a "Game of Thrones" » fan are you?
Everyone is a fan of the HBO show and everyone is
anticipating April 24, everyone is also anxious
about the fate of Jon Snow, but only true and
dedicated fans will remember these 12 quotes .

Check out 12 quotes only true "Game of Thrones"
fans will understand;1. Mance Rayder to Jon Snow: “ Of all the ways I’d
kill you, poison would be the last. ”

2. Oberyn Martell to Tyrion Lannister: " It is rare to
meet a Lannister who shares my enthusiasm for
dead Lannisters. "

3. Little Finger: " Money buys a man's silence for a
time. A bolt in the heart buys it forever ."

4. Tyrion Lannister: “ It's not easy being drunk all
the time. If it were easy, everyone would do it. ”

5. Daenerys Targaryen: “ All men must die, but we
are not men. ”

6. Tyrion Lannister: " I'm a monster, as well as a
dwarf. You should charge me double. "

7. Lady Brienne of Tarth to Jaime Lannister: " All
my life men like you have sneered at me. And all
my life I've been knocking men like you into the
dust."

8. Petyr Baelish: " Do you want to be a queen? ”Margaery Tyrell: “ No. I want to be THE queen. ”

9. Joffrey Baratheon: " I'll tell you what. I'm going to
give you a present. After I raise my armies, and kill
your traitor brother, I'll give you his head as well."Sansa Stark: " Or maybe he'll give me yours."

10. Cersie Lannister: “When you play the game of
thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle
ground.”

11. Jon Snow: “There’s no shame in fear, my
father told me, what matters is how we face it.”

12. Tyrion Lannister: "Everyone knows a Lannister
always pays his debts."The fifth s » season of show came to an end in June
2014 with the epic death of Jon Snow. »You are free to add yours.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
D best so far.
When will Arya come up self
Plus what's d latest season pls
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by herkzprince(m): 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
HateU2:
D best so far.
When will Arya come up self
Plus what's d latest season pls

Season 6 which is gonn air April 24
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
herkzprince:

Season 6 which is gonn air April 24
gud.

Can't wait ooo.
I'm just eager about Arya. I'm guessing she's gonna be d one to take all d revenge
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by KingRex1(m): 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
HateU2:
gud.

Can't wait ooo.
I'm just eager about Arya. I'm guessing she's gonna be d one to take all d revenge
Aint she blind? The series is so unpredictable

2 Likes

Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
KingRex1:
Aint she blind? The series is so unpredictable
shocked
Arya is blind

Nope or have I missed smtin
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by KingRex1(m): 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
HateU2:
shocked Arya is blind
Nope or have I missed smtin
Yea, the many faced gods thing

2 Likes

Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by herkzprince(m): 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
HateU2:
gud.

Can't wait ooo.

Same here ..I read its probably gonn reach season 8 or more
That series got a lot of stuffs I can't wait to see
#My best series ever

1 Like

Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
KingRex1:
Yea, the many faced gods thing
shocked
This movie ehn, the suspense is fvcking too much. It's good thou. I love suspense. I tink i've missed some episodes, all dis ibos self cheesy wink with their piracy.

2 Likes

Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
herkzprince:

Same here ..I read its probably gonn reach season 8 or more
That series got a lot of stuffs I can't wait to see
#My best series ever
After prison break, it's my 2nd best wink.

Have u seen this one(not series) ; gods of egypt
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by KingRex1(m): 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
HateU2:
shocked
This movie ehn, the suspense is fvcking too much. It's good thou. I love suspense. I tink i've missed some episodes, all dis ibos self cheesy wink with their piracy.
hehe.. U sef go download am

1 Like

Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Firstlieutenant(m): 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
HateU2:

Did u see Breaking Bad
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by herkzprince(m): 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
HateU2:

Nah ..I haven't ..But I'll try
Temme bout it briefly smiley
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by herkzprince(m): 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
HateU2:
shocked

Didn't miss any ..Always downloading #AwoofMBthings
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

Did u see Breaking Bad
yes but just season one oo. Is it that interesting
I got bored
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
Lol.
I know that's gonna get u tongue.
I go download am sad
KingRex1:
hehe.. U sef go download am

2 Likes

Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by herkzprince(m): 9:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
[quote author=HateU2 post=44561364]After prison break, it's my 2nd best wink.

Call me old fashioned ..But I like "How I met your mother" better

1 Like

Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
herkzprince:

Nah ..I haven't ..But I'll try
Temme bout it briefly smiley
The settings is just like GOT. Jamie(4rm GOT) is even there. Magic and it's interesting sha. I like it
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by KingRex1(m): 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
HateU2:
Lol. I know that's gonna get u tongue. I go download am sad
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2016
herkzprince:

Didn't miss any ..Always downloading #AwoofMBthings
which website. Tell me biko
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
[quote author=herkzprince post=44561741][/quote]I have not seen that thou I have heard about it. What's d stroy line Love I get bored jare

What about 'power'. Mehn!!!!
I love daat movie
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by herkzprince(m): 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
HateU2:
which website. Tell me biko

Lolsssssss
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Firstlieutenant(m): 9:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
HateU2:
yes but just season one oo. Is it that interesting
I got bored

Are u sure u found it boring cuz the one I watched to season 5 was more addictive than game of thrones,prison break, 24, and lost
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by herkzprince(m): 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
HateU2:
I have not seen that thou I have heard about it. What's d stroy line Love I get bored jare

What about 'power'. Mehn!!!!
I love daat movie

Eehh! I can't 'cause the film is some kinda twist
Google the plot smiley smiley
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

Are u sure u found it boring cuz the one I watched to season 5 was more addictive than game of thrones,prison break, 24, and lost
Are u serious
I watched it on a frnd's lappy and it makes d production looks lyk all dis old video films.

Althou, I like movies that deals with drugs, sex and nigga stuff(just lyk power). Maybe I should goan watch aagain.
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
herkzprince:

Eehh! I can't 'cause the film is some kinda twist
[/b]Google the plot [b] smiley smiley
Yes boss, I hear u cheesy
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
[quote author=KingRex1 post=44561819][/quote]so, tell me which movies u don watch again
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
herkzprince:

Lolsssssss
What's d website nah sad
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by KingRex1(m): 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
HateU2:
so, tell me which movies u don watch again
I'm into movies o bigtime, every hols na series time.. GOT, Suits, Empire, Sleepy hollow, Scandal, Under the doom, How to get away with murder, Reign, Breaking bad, The 100, Under the doom, Modern family. My dear dem plenty.. currently on Blackish nd House of cards

What bou u?
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Firstlieutenant(m): 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
HateU2:
Are u serious
I watched it on a frnd's lappy and it makes d production looks lyk all dis old video films.

Althou, I like movies that deals with drugs, sex and nigga stuff(just lyk power). Maybe I should goan watch aagain.

Just download it yourself in Bluerayrip, watch and thank me later
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by herkzprince(m): 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
HateU2:
What's d website nah sad

Kinwap.com
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
KingRex1:
I'm into movies o bigtime, every hols na series time.. GOT, Suits, Empire, Sleepy hollow, Scandal, Under the doom, How to get away with murder, Reign, Breaking bad, The 100, Under the doom, Modern family. My dear dem plenty.. currently on Blackish nd House of cards

What bou u?
shocked

Iffa mention ehn! U will think I'm jobless. It's lyk we have d same taste thou

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Teachers And Their Dressing / University Of Ibadan 2016/17 Cut Off Mark / Those Who Have/has, Which One Is Correct?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.