Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss (6609 Views)

This Is An Opportunity You Don't Wanna Miss / 10 Powerful Quotes That Will Change the Way You Live and Think / Facts About Nigeria: You'll Be Shocked To Find Out You Don't Know 99% Of This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

Just download it yourself in Bluerayrip, watch and thank me later
I will try 2 taank u later cheesy
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Ikennablue(m): 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
HateU2:
After prison break, it's my 2nd best wink.

Have u seen this one(not series) ; gods of egypt
like seriously? is it better than 24 hour ?
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
herkzprince:

Kinwap.com
kiss
Gracias
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by herkzprince(m): 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
KingRex1:
I'm into movies o bigtime, every hols na series time.. GOT, Suits, Empire, Sleepy hollow, Scandal, Under the doom, How to get away with murder, Reign, [s]Breaking bad, The 100, Under the doom, Modern family. My dear dem plenty.. currently on Blackish nd House of cards[/s]

The original, the vampire diaries, blindspot, the shanara chronicles, into the bad lands e.t.c.

1 Like

Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Firstlieutenant(m): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
HateU2:
I will try 2 taank u later cheesy

grin
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by herkzprince(m): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
HateU2:
kiss
Gracias

De nada wink
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by herkzprince(m): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
HateU2:
kiss
Gracias

De nada
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ikennablue:
like seriously? is it better than 24 hour ?
personally, yes. You?
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
herkzprince:

De nada
what's dat
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by KingRex1(m): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
HateU2:
shocked

Iffa mention ehn! U will think I'm jobless. It's lyk we have d same taste thou
Tell me ur best nd last
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Ikennablue(m): 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
HateU2:
personally, yes. You?
I have not watch prison break or game of throne, am going to get prison break tomorrow.
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
KingRex1:
Tell me ur best nd last
best is prison break, last(i can't say). I love power, Kyle XY, walking dead, One tree hill, gossip girls, Break it or make it, Orange is d new black colour, orphan black and lots of them
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by herkzprince(m): 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
Thought you speak Spanish for real ..Its means: Its nothing i.e you welcome
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by herkzprince(m): 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ikennablue:
I have not watch prison break or game of throne, am going to get prison break tomorrow.

Guy if you not whinning us here
You don miss big time
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Ikennablue(m): 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
herkzprince:

Guy if you not whinning us here
You don miss big time
walai I've missed alot, was busy watching Korean series, they're not bad tho
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by herkzprince(m): 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
HateU2:
best is prison break, last(i can't say). I love power, Kyle XY, walking dead, One tree hill, gossip girls, Break it or make it, Orange is d new black colour, orphan black and lots of them

Didn't include The walking dead(one of my best) ..Season 6 ended last week ..awaiting season 7 ..Season 6 final episode was titled WHO DIES, WHO CARES? #badtfilm ..Gossip girls too
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by herkzprince(m): 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ikennablue:
walai I've missed alot, was busy watching Korean series, they're not bad tho

Those movies wey dem go dey act like pikin ..My best Korean movie: Jumong
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ikennablue:
shocked shocked
My 1st series film was PB(maaybe dats y I luv it).

U ar gonna love it wink
Tanks me later
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Ikennablue(m): 10:33pm On Apr 09, 2016
herkzprince:

Those movies wey dem go dey act like pikin ..My best Korean movie: Jumong
same here, you should also try iris
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
herkzprince:

Didn't include The walking dead(one of my best) ..Season 6 ended last week ..awaiting season 7 ..Season 6 final episode was titled WHO DIES, WHO CARES? #badtfilm ..Gossip girls too
oh!
Walking dead is there nah.

I love ur taste in movies wink
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by herkzprince(m): 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ikennablue:
same here, you should also try iris

Seen that one too ..#makesense
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by herkzprince(m): 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
HateU2:
oh!
Walking dead is there nah.

I love ur taste in movies wink

Oooooh! I'm blushing ..Your choice too ain't bad either
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by KingRex1(m): 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
HateU2:
Awww one tree hill n gossip gals.. Loved em.

Didnt enjoy orphan black jor
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
KingRex1:
Awww one tree hill n gossip gals.. Loved em.

Didnt enjoy orphan black jor
love dos two diem

Orphan black is okay too
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by KingRex1(m): 10:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
HateU2:
love dos two diem
Orphan black is okay too
u dey watch films shaa o.. I dobale 4u
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by herkzprince(m): 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
KingRex1:

Lolsssssss ..Tuale!!!
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
KingRex1:
lol.
I 'kun le' 4 u
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by KingRex1(m): 11:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
herkzprince:

Lolsssssss ..Tuale!!!
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by KingRex1(m): 11:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
HateU2:
lol. I 'kun le' 4 u
err..
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by revolt(m): 8:56am On Apr 10, 2016
Queen mother with lil finger... Knowledge is power my lady... She pauses . Then to her guards she says.. Seize him, slit his throat, ...... Wait, oh ive changed my mind, leave him, take three steps back, turns around , close ur eyes...power is power..

But really who coinedd the saying knowledge is power. The guy must be a feminist like they blve what a man can do a woman can do better, but wen theres chaos they jump behind man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by ibullem(m): 10:10am On Apr 10, 2016
Does this count

1 Like

Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by ibullem(m): 10:15am On Apr 10, 2016
Now this is funny grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unn 2012-2013 Post Utme Result Is Out / Jamb Utme 2012/2013 Clossing Date / Pharmacy Or Medical Lab Science Which Is More Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.