Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Is It Really Nollywood ? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is It Really Nollywood ? (486 Views)

#bbnaija:“it Really Gave Me A Sour Taste”– Cee-c’s Sister Reacts To Her Outburst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Really Nollywood ? by Rapsowdee01(m): 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ok, for some years now, we've known the Nigeria movie industry has continued to break grounds and improving daily, but one thing bothers me alot and that is the segregation between the English actors and Yoruba/Hausas.

I ask myself if Nollywood is only for the SEasterners. The big names in the industry today comprises of a rough 80% SEasterners/SSoutherners, 15% SWesterners, and 5% Northerners.

My question now is that is it really NOLLYWOOD or SouthEastSouthWOOD ??
Re: Is It Really Nollywood ? by nwarosa: 11:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
Please keep quiet if you have nothing progressive to contribute. Sowing seeds of division helps no one.

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Vs Captain America Civil War / Long Queues Already Building Up In Project Fame Audition [photos & Video] / Unconditional Movie 2012 (amazing And Very Emotional Movie, Happy Eid-el-fitri)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.