Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,059 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) (9069 Views)

The 10 Best Nigerian Albums Of 2015 / Most Highly Anticipated Albums Of 2016 / Your Top 5 Nigerian Albums Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by maxjax(m): 3:30am On Jan 16, 2007
Thanx God i didnt buy dat album o! The 1 i stil found yestaday was stil containin 18tracks. Wel i nw have 2 search hard 4 dat 13track album version. 2pac Amaru Shakur!!! Is 1 man i luv 2 d core. Is he really DEAD? I dnt think so.
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by whiteboy(m): 2:25pm On Jan 16, 2007
Pac is dead but his legacy lives! Its best you get the original man, Its hot!

Holla back!
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by whiteboy(m): 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2007
Hey y'all!
Have u heard about 50's new album 'BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER' ? Is it real?

Holla back!!
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by maxjax(m): 4:30pm On Jan 24, 2007
Hey to all and whiteboy go check this link out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qS5aoUUpt0

Holla back and tell me wot ya fink,
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by whiteboy(m): 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2007
Hey Maxjax,
I've not been able to access your page yet but I think I know what it is. Pac's track, pac's life played backwards. Right? I'll try and access it soon.

Holla!
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by sykboi(m): 5:51pm On Jan 27, 2007
Firstly Pacs life sucks and shuold not be compared to Jayz's kingdom come because those were really good tracks on the kingdom come and another album like resurrection then that would be worthy of comparism
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by Uche2nna(m): 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2007
maxjax:

Hey to all and whiteboy go check this link out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qS5aoUUpt0

Holla back and tell me wot ya think,

Wow dat was scary. I did not get it initially but after listening to it a couple of times I got the "hidden message".

But then dont underestimate the power of some softwares!!! Tupac is dead (altho I wish I was wrong) and everybody knows he is not coming back
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by Uche2nna(m): 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2007
sykboi:

Firstly Pacs life sucks and shuold not be compared to Jayz's kingdom come because those were really good tracks on the kingdom come and another album like resurrection then that would be worthy of comparism

Pac's life is no All eyez on me or Me against the world album but it still surpasses Jay Z's Thy Kingdom done come. Dat Dude should retire and go frolick with Beyonce. This time he should do it for real angry
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by 4Play(m): 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2007
These people should stop putting out posthumous 2 Pac albums,they are rubbishing his memory.
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by Uche2nna(m): 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2007
4 Play:

These people should stop putting out posthumous 2 Pac albums,they are rubbishing his memory.

And so they should throw away his unrecorded songs to the garbage can, abi

The problem I have with some of his recent posthumous songs are the producers and the beats. The beats Tupac used while he was alive were hot but not quick tempo'ed as a result U could hear his lyrics and message clearly which was the most important aspect of his albums. But now the beats in his albums gets so much in the way and U kinda of miss his lyrics and how they rhyme 2geda
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by 4Play(m): 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2007
@Uche2Nna

For God's sake,almost every dead artiste had some unrecorded songs.U do not in every case try to milk a dead man's legendary status by putting some crap songs together based on that person's left over lyrics

U said if only the songs had good beats /producers,that is not the problem.Most of those tracks are unsalvagable

These people regularly do songs that when they were alive thought was not good enough to be offered to the public.Sometimes it was not the intention to record them,just something they put together when they had nothing better to do

Some people don't even realise how those songs were put together,someone was asking how come 2 Pac did a song with Elton John.For many young people ,most of their contact with Pac's music is through these posthumous songs and that is unfortunate because most of those songs were not of the quality Pac would have consented to. perhaps that was why he never recorded them
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by Uche2nna(m): 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2007
4 Play:

@Uche2Nna

For God's sake,almost every dead artiste had some unrecorded songs.U do not in every case try to milk a dead man's legendary status by putting some crap songs together based on that person's left over lyrics

U said if only the songs had good beats /producers,that is not the problem.Most of those tracks are unsalvagable

These people regularly do songs that when they were alive thought was not good enough to be offered to the public.Sometimes it was not the intention to record them,just something they put together when they had nothing better to do

Some people don't even realise how those songs were put together,someone was asking how come 2 Pac did a song with Elton John.For many young people ,most of their contact with Pac's music is through these posthumous songs and that is unfortunate because most of those songs were not of the quality Pac would have consented to. perhaps that was why he never recorded them

I still maintain that some of the producers and beats are screwing up a lot of his tracks. Tupac worked day and night a couple of months before he died. He had a specified vision and which is to float his own label. And as a result he was putting together songs for his label with his Thug Life Crew.He worked day and nite laying down tracks in the studio. Rumor has it that he finished laying down the tracks for his " 7 day theory album" in 7 days,hence the name the 7 day theory. Check out the beats in that album from the stable of Deathrow and check out the beats in his subsequent albums from Afeni and U will see that there is a stark difference.The lyrics are still tight but the beats which boils down to production leaves a lot to be desired.

And please stop saying that any dead artiste has unrecorded songs cos 2pac is not any artiste. 2pac is the god of rap music personified. He became a legend even b4 his death. Up till now there is not even one rapper that stands close to him, not even fifty.
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by whiteboy(m): 11:20am On Jan 29, 2007
Uche man!
You're damn right about the producers making the beats of pac's recent albums, how long it took him to compile his 7day theory album(NOT A RUMOUR) and about him being the God of rap music.

Holla back man!
Pac 4 life!
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by smalljesus(m): 12:15pm On Jan 29, 2007
yo bro to the westside thug life i feeeeeeeeeeel u white boy it cool to knw some 9ja guyz really love pac cos up here i alway listen to pac songs alway still i die u knw pac is an angle from above cos his black jesus then me am smalljesus they will have a real jesus which is the king of king,lord of lord bro take care pac still alive on the getto bro
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by whiteboy(m): 9:01am On Jan 30, 2007
Nice one Small,
I feel u on that one bro. 2pacalypse now till infinity man!

Holla!
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by whiteboy(m): 9:19am On Jan 30, 2007
Maxjax,
I've been able to access the page and I hear pac saying he'll be back with another voice screaming 'HE'S ALIVE' in the background of the track.

I just dont get it man! Is pac dead or alive?

Holla back!
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by maxjax(m): 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2007
@whiteboy man i havent accessd d page. @uche man u just dey burst my head! U finish work. Really i always tel every guy i meet dat 2pac Amaru Shakur is d god of rap music, dat nigga took d whole of music 2 anuda level. Wot painz me is dat i avnt gotten d new album. U knw wot? I believe dat G is alive. 1 luv
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by Uche2nna(m): 2:14am On Feb 02, 2007
U cant afford not to notice a phenemeno. 2pac was (or is undecided) a phenomeno that redefined rap music. Rap came naturally to him. He never even took it seriously cos it was second nature to him. All pac had to do was to drag himself into the studio and before U can say Jack Robinson he is out with another hit song. That was how easy it was for him. It took him just 7 days to put down all the tracks for his album the 7 day theory. 7 days!!!!!!
That is Y I get pissed off when guys begin to compare 2pac with some other artistes. There is none, past and present that is capable of tying Pac's sandals with respect to music. While other rappers were trying to get a record deal , tupac was being chased all over the place by record labels notablt Suge Knight. It is all history how Suge Knight posted over 1 million dollars on bail bonds just to get Tupac released from prison. At that point 2pac has not even signed on to Deathrow. 2pac has even vowed to leave rap when he gets out of prison, he was going to concentrate on his movie career. Suge kept on trying to convince him. Well he got convinced when Biggie started running his mouth with puffy at the east coast. 2pac was furious.Suge capitalised on his anger and persuaded him to come out and join Deathrow. He was later freed on parole and he promised Suge that he will make Deathrow the greatest rap label. And he did and was continously doing that until death took him away.
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by whiteboy(m): 9:15am On Feb 02, 2007
2PACALYPSE NOW TILL THE END OF TIME!
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by whiteboy(m): 9:30am On Feb 14, 2007
Guys,
I heard there's a new audio interview from 2PAC about his past life.

Holla back if u've heard that.
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by whiteboy(m): 5:09pm On Feb 18, 2007
Who's heard of the new Pac's audio interview?

Holla back!!
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by Uche2nna(m): 11:05pm On Feb 18, 2007
Is the audio interview b4 or after his death shocked
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by whiteboy(m): 10:20am On Feb 19, 2007
I hear its got something to do with his new album, pac's life. I heard he made mention of its realease or something.

Holla!
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by Uche2nna(m): 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2007
Now this is really getting weird and creepy sad
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by beneff(m): 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2007
Really weird and creepy bro,
I just got the originals of 7day theory and Pac's life. I saw the three finger prints on the leaflet in the CD ( 7day theory ) that guys have been referring to as Pac's finger prints and behind the PAC'S LIFE CD is 2pac coming out of a golden door in a suite and looking kinda strange to me cos i've never seen the photo before.

Scary man! SCARY!
Holla!
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by Uche2nna(m): 11:22pm On Feb 20, 2007
Come to think that 2pac's favorite number is 7.

2007,guys shocked Dont worry , just adding my own angle to the enigma. The man is dead as simple as dat. Afeni admitted as much sad
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by whiteboy(m): 8:46am On Feb 21, 2007
I thought of that aswell bro, 2007!
But I just think we'll keep seeing more convincing signs or rather 'confusing' signs contradicting his demise. Thats just it man!

PAC IS DEAD BUT STILL ALIVE.

NIGGAZ TALK ALOT OF SHIT BUT THATS AFTER I'M GONE COS THEY FEAR ME IN THE PHYSICAL FORM. LET IT BE KNOWN, I'M TROUBLESOME!, TUPAC CIRCA '96 (TROUBLESOME)

Holla back!
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by samsick: 10:06am On Feb 22, 2007
2pac all the way whiteboy
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by whiteboy(m): 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2007
Yeah Samsick,
PAC all the way! where have u been all this while?

Holla!
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by samsick: 10:09am On Feb 23, 2007
i have been a lil bit busy men

still busy though but i will soon be through

how has it been with u?

missed ur topic
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by maxjax(m): 12:32pm On Mar 07, 2007
yeah guys!!! i finally got d new pacz CD pacz life. it contained 13 tracks and 4 other tracks with a short audio documentary section. i even got the CD front cover picz as a wallpaper on my nokia fone. Kool
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by whiteboy(m): 7:56pm On Mar 07, 2007
Nice one Maxjax!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Wizkid – Final Baba Nla (prod Legendury) / A Special Love Song To A Special Loved One On Valentine's Day / Goldie Ft B Howard – Say My Name Remix [prod.masterkraft]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.