Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) (9074 Views)

The 10 Best Nigerian Albums Of 2015 / Most Highly Anticipated Albums Of 2016 / Your Top 5 Nigerian Albums Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by samsick: 10:25am On Dec 07, 2006
Hey whiteboy have you listened to Akon's I Wanna love u Rmx the titled I wanna f**k u?
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by 4Play(m): 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2006
SALES of Jay-z new albu has fallen of 81 percent.WORD has gotten round that it is wack.

Interestingly,no Hip-Hop album has gone platinum -1 million-this year except for TI's album

everyalbum this year has been wack
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by whiteboy(m): 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2006
Sure 4Play,
You're right about that fact and its a damn shame. Samsick, I've heard Nas' 'Hip hop is dead' and Akon's 'I wanna luv u' but I haven't heard Akon's Remix yet. I hope to hear it soon tho

Holla back bro!
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by choongtin(f): 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2006
show me what you got by jay z is very very stupid that is the worst song i have heard this year
tu pac is dead he is dead that nigga is dead u people shuldnt be fooled
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by hamas(m): 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2006
as far i am concerned , every time a post humous 2pac album comes out.it becomes an insult. becos i see no reason why we should release up to 10! post humous albums.
another thing is the kind of guest artistes.all these ridicules tupac becos we here the same lines over and over but on different beats

jay-z's kingdom come is WACK!
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by Uche2nna(m): 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2006
What r u talking about! I wish they continue releasing tupacs stuff. I agree that some were lines from other songs (eg 2nd verse of Untouchables) but then that is only some. You will still get to hear some real cool original material from the Don Killuminati himself! Pac's Life Album still goes on to show that nobody,,,I mean nobody has replaced Makaveli! He is simply phenomenal. Listen to the song Dumpin' and u will get to understand whara I mean grin
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by gbadex1(m): 10:52pm On Dec 07, 2006
2006 is perhaps, the worst year for hiphop, in terms of sales and moving units. Seems like the game gets wacker as time progresses.
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by samsick: 1:21pm On Dec 08, 2006
True talk Gbade.!Who do y'all think is going 2 win the rap category in the Grammys?I think its going to be T.I cos he's the only rapper that has gone platinum this year.And ofcourse he got five honors at the billboards.what are ur views.
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by mrmetoo(m): 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2006
Unfortunately, Hov might win the Grammy for best hip hop (those guys don't know anything about rap). They'll just pick the most popular.
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by gbadex1(m): 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2006
true talk, mrmayor.
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by mrmetoo(m): 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2006
Another thing I didn't like about hip hop this year was the albums were not really spread out among other things. Most of the good albums were released Nov/Dec esp Nov so its too many to choose from. They had to do a Pac/Jay-Z/Snoop and Game/Akon/Fat Joe release on the same days. If T.I. had come out this period I don't think he'll have sold that much too.
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by whiteboy(m): 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2006
Anyone who thinks pac's rhymes are thesame all over again has not heard from pac since the past ten years. Get some real pac cds and hear real stuffs from the don himself.
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by gbadex1(m): 10:02pm On Dec 08, 2006
Lol, pac loyalist. . .
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by gbadex1(m): 10:02pm On Dec 08, 2006
Lol, pac loyalists. . .
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by whiteboy(m): 10:40am On Dec 11, 2006
Sure man,
Thats who I am but more of an advocate of PAC.

Peace
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by djchronic(m): 8:11am On Dec 13, 2006
Akon's new album 'Konvicted' is definitely my fav album of the year!!! No doubt!
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by whiteboy(m): 10:05am On Dec 15, 2006
Sure Dj chronic,
Konvicted is cool but pac's life is hot!
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by whiteboy(m): 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2006
Somebody holla back if u dig pac and if u're down with him!
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by Uche2nna(m): 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2006
Raising hands in the air pac for life, men grin
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by whiteboy(m): 9:02am On Dec 19, 2006
Sure ma brotha,
Pac for life!
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by whiteboy(m): 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2006
Holla one time for the Nigga pac.

He's been putting it down for over 16years now and still holding it down. He's the realest and no one can take it from him

Holla back!
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by whiteboy(m): 11:17am On Jan 03, 2007
Who has heard the tracks 'Dumpin' and 'Playa cardz right' from pac's album pac's life? Let me know what u think about the tracks.

They are both smoking!
Holla!
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by hustler(m): 12:14pm On Jan 03, 2007
I think the year has been poor for hiphop this yr due to the amount of leaked albums which really affected sales.Lupe's whole album was leaked so was Banks' and even Jigga's stuff too on the internet months before they were released.

But dont tell me Jigga's album was entirely wack.Not up to the standard of Blueprint or Black Album but still a dope album.Way better than Diddy's.lol.

Even Eminem's re-up might not move enuff unitts and if Fiddy had released an album too it would have been poor too by his own high standards.

Doctor's Advocate wasnt that bad either.

But without a doubt the best i have heard has been Hip hop is Dead.What album can top that this year
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by gbadex1(m): 1:00pm On Jan 03, 2007
NaS' HipHop is Dead is definitely it!!! That album's the sh*t!!

I can tell y'all i only bought like 2 or 3 rap albums last year, due to the mediocre BS being churned out in '06.
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by whiteboy(m): 9:11am On Jan 05, 2007
Hustler,
You're right about Jigga and diddy's album, doctor's advocate and Hip hop is dead. Talking about sales, I see the game's 'doctor's advocate' above nas' Hip hop is dead' but Pac's 'pac's life' is still my number one.

Holla back!
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by whiteboy(m): 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2007
Pac's life is the BOMB!
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by maxjax(m): 5:17am On Jan 12, 2007
This 2pacz new album pacs life is full of old shit!!!!!!!!
I luv 2pac, but these new album r pissin me off man
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by whiteboy(m): 9:30am On Jan 12, 2007
Old shit? I dont think you've got the original album man! I guess one or two of tracks from the album includes some old lyrics from pac but the rest are all new.
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by maxjax(m): 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2007
Hmm make b whiteboy, d 1 i saw d album track list was numbered up to 18. The only stuff i luv in dat album iz d picz at d album front cover
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by maxjax(m): 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2007
Wotz d numba of track lists on pac's life album? I luv d pic at d album front cover. Lol
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by Uche2nna(m): 2:31am On Jan 15, 2007
I thot the album contained 13 songs undecided
Re: New Albums Of Nov/06: 2pac(pac's Life) Vs Jay Z(kingdom Come) by whiteboy(m): 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2007
Yeah! 2pac's pic on the album is really cool. Pac's life has got 13 tracks in it. So I guess you've got a bootleg album!

Or should I say a fake album.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Special Love Song To A Special Loved One On Valentine's Day / Goldie Ft B Howard – Say My Name Remix [prod.masterkraft] / Boys Brigade Marching Band

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.