Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Should I Worry About Her Size? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Worry About Her Size? (39853 Views)

Ladies, You No Longer Have To Worry About Fishy Smell Or Loose Vagina / Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy / Joystick Size: Don't Let It Worry You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Worry About Her Size? by sirhot(m): 8:41am On Apr 10, 2016
Hmmm... Should I say I've fallen or I fell but then I have this friend I'm getting used to but she has a tendency of becoming very fat! I like her personality, her drive, her intelligence but her size worries me.

Her sisters are all fat and when I noticed this i started talking to her about reducing her weight which she has agreed and is currently working on it! I don't like fat girls but iI'm worried she might not be able to reduce much since it's somehow genetic. She was already getting big but has started reducing. But I'm still worried especially after child birth, she might explode!

Should I overlook this for the other good qualities of hers? Why can't i have everything in one package? Advice please.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Dygeasy(m): 8:43am On Apr 10, 2016
Lol.. Free the girl jor.

Don't goan hurt the poor girl in future. Don't let her suffer for your ignorance about love. cry

The reason why you can't have everything in one package is because you aren't a complete package yourself. You can only be a few girls' dream not every girl lipsrsealed

362 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Bisjosh(f): 8:44am On Apr 10, 2016
You cnt have it all.

Even u sef no be total package. tongue

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 10, 2016
Some men Love 'em big...some love 'em small...its your preference. Ain't Your fault.

However, please don't lead her on. Coz U Obviously do not LOVE her..All You care about is her body. that isn't Love...

go look for a skinny lady to mess with.undecided
LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!

169 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by mictima(m): 8:49am On Apr 10, 2016
If you truly love her, it won't bother you...

36 Likes

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Cutehector(m): 8:50am On Apr 10, 2016
Ah mean, if u dnt like a fat babe, u go for a slim one. I wonder how hard is that... there shouldn't be any room for overlooking, lest u cheat on her over time

32 Likes

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by marlvis(f): 8:54am On Apr 10, 2016
guy if ya not into the bae stop wasting her time

wat those her weight got to do with d love u feel for her

10 Likes

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 10, 2016
sirhot:
Hmmm... Should I say I've fallen or I fell but then I have this friend I'm getting used to but she has a tendency of becoming very fat! I like her personality, her drive, her intelligence but her size worries me.

Send me her details via pm. I love fat ladies with all the qualities,u mentioned above.
I will be so grateful.

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by dammywapes(m): 9:12am On Apr 10, 2016
1 thing u mentioned that i grabbed, "good qualities" which you knw that she cn bcm a good wife which u cn consider in taking her in but at d same time she will later b fat. heritable genetics will take over.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 10, 2016
Let me echo the folk above.
If you can't see past her size,you need ta go.
Least you hurt her by demanding she change for you
There are men who LOVE BBW let them have chance at er.

26 Likes

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by happyjuliet(f): 9:21am On Apr 10, 2016
Op what is d tendency dat getting married to a lepa lady after childbirth she won't explode?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Tallesty1(m): 9:32am On Apr 10, 2016
No girl is very fat Oga, the big ones aren't fat, they're just easier to see and harder to push around.

I can see some unloyal girls up there saying that he needs to look beyond her size but they cannot look beyond a guy's pocket. Hypocrisy chapter 11:18.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by sirhot(m): 9:45am On Apr 10, 2016
Bisjosh:
You cnt have it all.

Even u sef no be total package. tongue
I'm total jor... Tall, handsome, rich cheesy, intelligent, smart cool etc etc grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by sirhot(m): 9:46am On Apr 10, 2016
happyjuliet:
Op what is d tendency dat getting married to a lepa lady after childbirth she won't explode?
that too is another wahala... Women and their unpredictability...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by sirhot(m): 9:47am On Apr 10, 2016
BlackMaria:

Send me her details via pm. I love fat ladies with all the qualities,u mentioned above.
I will be so grateful.
No sir... tongue tongue
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by sirhot(m): 9:48am On Apr 10, 2016
marlvis:
guy if ya into the bae stop wasting her time

a lot dear, I like smart girls that can move quickly and not get tired easily, it seems fat girls burn out easily!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by sirhot(m): 9:56am On Apr 10, 2016
Cutehector:
Ah mean, if u dnt like a fat babe, u go for a slim one. I wonder how hard is that... there shouldn't be any room for overlooking, lest u cheat on her over time
There's no slim girl, they all get fat after child birth, the size is not what matters sad
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 10, 2016
sirhot:
No sir... tongue tongue
So y u dey complain.

1 Like

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by obizzy(m): 10:33am On Apr 10, 2016
marlvis:
guy if ya into the bae stop wasting her time

it has everything to do with it miss.

Op clearly stated that he likes all of the babe- her demeanour and all. So its not a case of lust.
We cant get the full package,i know but op sees her condition as something that can be changed for the better. Staying fat isnt healthy,regardless of if it runs in the family or nah. I particularly dont like fat girls but if i see one who is sweet and caring,being a workout freak i could change her to one sexy woman. That way she'll feel more comfortable and confident about her body. I'l love her even more. Every1 will be happy. Ce fini.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by aloeman15(m): 11:02am On Apr 10, 2016
My people,
Shey you all heard of world health day?
April 7? Theme of diabetes, abi?
Being overweight is UNHEALTHY. Simple.
At op-
The most important thing she needs is your support. This means that you should be willing to join whatever program she uses to control her weight.
Secondly, it's WEIGHT MANAGEMENT that she needs, not weight loss. That means 2 modify her lifestyle, not just to diet. It's a long term, life long change that even includes pregnancy and beyond.
But-
If you're not ready for the work, leave her be o!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Yewandequeen(f): 11:23am On Apr 10, 2016
It's better u let her be now than over raise her hope then leaving her traumatised .

4 Likes

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by kaziblake(f): 11:49am On Apr 10, 2016
sirhot:
There's no slim girl, they all get fat after child birth, the size is not what matters sad
There is o

2 Likes

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by missyQween(f): 11:58am On Apr 10, 2016
If u truly love her forget about her size and keep looking at her face I am sure she is beautiful
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by kinglekan: 12:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
Some men Love 'em big...some love 'em small...its your preference. Ain't Your fault.

However, please don't lead her on. Coz U Obviously do not LOVE her..All You care about is her body. that isn't Love...

go look for a skinny lady to mess with.undecided
LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!

What's your size? grin

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by queencalipso(f): 12:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
sirhot:
I'm total jor... Tall, handsome, rich cheesy, intelligent, smart cool etc etc grin grin

based on your own opinion about your self. others may disagree.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Sunkyphil(m): 12:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
if lepacious Bose can get dat slim y can't she;there is nothing impossible
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by queencalipso(f): 12:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
obizzy:
it has everything to do with it miss.

Op clearly stated that he likes all of the babe- her demeanour and all. So its not a case of lust.
We cant get the full package,i know but op sees her condition as something that can be changed for the better. Staying fat isnt healthy,regardless of if it runs in the family or nah. I particularly dont like fat girls but if i see one who is sweet and caring,being a workout freak i could change her to one sexy woman. That way she'll feel more comfortable and confident about her body. I'l love her even more. Every1 will be happy. Ce fini.
I see!!!!!!
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by oglalasioux(m): 12:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
If you truly love her don't make it hard for her. Let her exercise and watch her weight for health sake.

You should also lovingly advise her to be clean because dirt is the greatest vice of fat people.
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Cutehector(m): 1:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
sirhot:
no dey yarn dis kyn rubbish talk na like person wey no go skul

9 Likes

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by FlySly05: 1:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
Dygeasy:
Lol.. Free the girl jor.

Don't goan hurt the poor girl in future. Don't let her suffer for your ignorance about love. cry

The reason why you can't have everything in one package is because you aren't a complete package yourself. You can only be a few girls' dream not every girl lipsrsealed

Well said jare. Why change someone when you love them, what if she's gonna be a totally different person once she sheds all the weight. #ThinkAboutIt

2 Likes

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by AfroKnight: 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
BlackMaria:

I will be so grateful.

Funny thing is she may not like you at all. She'd still want this guy who doesn't love her.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
AfroKnight:

Funny thing is she may not like you at all. She'd still want this guy who doesn't love her.
If e sure d OP,he should give me her details via pm.
Fat babes,send me a pm. Let us mingle.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are Advantages & Disadvantages Of Marrying Nigerian Girl Born In America? / Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship / Many Young Guys Were Disvirgined By Prostitutes In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.