Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,266 members, 7,807,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

For Those Who Didn't Get The Awoof: How To Reactivate Your Musicplus Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / For Those Who Didn't Get The Awoof: How To Reactivate Your Musicplus Plan (2033 Views)

Pls I Need Help On How To Use Mtn Musicplus Tweak / Help! MTN Musicplus Not Working / Mtn Musicplus Not Working Again... Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Who Didn't Get The Awoof: How To Reactivate Your Musicplus Plan by David4473: 12:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
For the past 24 hours almost everyone using the music plus plan were shut out by MTN, non of the requests sent were attended to making it impossible to subscribe to the plan.

The possible reason for this obnoxious act would would be because of the loophole which recently surfaced between the day before yesterday and yesterday, granting a lot of users hundreds of thousands of airtime and free data.

Maybe in the process of fixing the loophole they had to shut down every other plans temporarily, anyways I've found a way to bypass this restriction and subscribe for the musicplus plan thanks to a friend Collins for this brilliant idea.

To reactivate your musicplus plan make sure you have more than#15on you sim then send MUSIC to 5900, after receiving a feedback SMS, resend C or CANCEL7C to 5900 depending on where you left things off before the incident. Once you've been rewarded with the usual 150mb you can start surfing and downloading.

PS. if you try to deactivate the plan so you could resubscribe and does not get any reply, redothe steps above and you'll definitely get a reply

Like, subscribe and share!

http://www.technstuffblog.com/2016/04/how-to-reactivate-your-musicplus-plan.html

3 Likes

Re: For Those Who Didn't Get The Awoof: How To Reactivate Your Musicplus Plan by Undisputed88(m): 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
David4473:
For the past 24 hours almost everyone using the music plus plan were shut out by MTN, non of the requests sent were attended to making it impossible to subscribe to the plan.

The possible reason for this obnoxious act would would be because of the loophole which recently surfaced between the day before yesterday and yesterday, granting a lot of users hundreds of thousands of airtime and free data.

Maybe in the process of fixing the loophole they had to shut down every other plans temporarily, anyways I've found a way to bypass this restriction and subscribe for the musicplus plan thanks to a friend Collins for this brilliant idea.

To reactivate your musicplus plan make sure you have more than#15on you sim then send MUSIC to 5900, after receiving a feedback SMS, resend C or CANCEL7C to 5900 depending on where you left things off before the incident. Once you've been rewarded with the usual 150mb you can start surfing and downloading.

PS. if you try to deactivate the plan so you could resubscribe and does not get any reply, redothe steps above and you'll definitely get a reply

Like, subscribe and share!

http://www.technstuffblog.com/2016/04/how-to-reactivate-your-musicplus-plan.html
Checkout this free browsing tweaks
http://adielem.com/2016/03/15/latest-free-android-browsing-cheats/
Re: For Those Who Didn't Get The Awoof: How To Reactivate Your Musicplus Plan by Sprintx24(m): 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
Not working for me... This is the message I am getting.

Re: For Those Who Didn't Get The Awoof: How To Reactivate Your Musicplus Plan by superfelix: 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
Sprintx24:
Not working for me... This is the message I am getting.
Reply "YES"
Re: For Those Who Didn't Get The Awoof: How To Reactivate Your Musicplus Plan by Mkmoney(m): 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
What's the psiphon settings
Re: For Those Who Didn't Get The Awoof: How To Reactivate Your Musicplus Plan by phensbassey: 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
santeemustee:
thanks just got mine
pls do I need any app or cheat to use it?
Re: For Those Who Didn't Get The Awoof: How To Reactivate Your Musicplus Plan by ican2020: 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
Does it work on PC and how?
Re: For Those Who Didn't Get The Awoof: How To Reactivate Your Musicplus Plan by Ralphdan(m): 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
I used that shit till Sunday besides am reviving the massage but it not working with my psyphone. or is there a new psyphone setting.
Re: For Those Who Didn't Get The Awoof: How To Reactivate Your Musicplus Plan by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 13, 2016
Change ur proxyserver to www.jumiadotcomdotng on the psiphon settings where u av www.musicplus etc
Re: For Those Who Didn't Get The Awoof: How To Reactivate Your Musicplus Plan by Marvel1206: 11:49am On Apr 13, 2016
danieloy4:
Change ur proxyserver to www.jumiadotcomdotng on the psiphon settings where u av www.musicplus etc

are you sure it will work?

Can u post screenshot of ur settings and showing it has connected

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 11.5GB Data Bundles For Just N1,000 Only On MTN / Mtn Sme Data Is Now Cheaper!! / Neatly Used Tecno L8 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.