Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths (17581 Views)

Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? / 7 Challenges Of Christian Youths In A Compromising World / Seven Spots Satan Easily Entrap Christian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by Olusanya333(m): 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
There is no denying the fact that top among tops probable challenges of youths irrespective of religious umbrella and spiritual consecration is the challenge of sexual lust which, scientifically, is said to be hormonal. And some ,if not most, have had difficultly controlling theirs which effected effect has not only drained the little self esteem they have left but also, has, surreptitiously, darkened bright future of indescribable and unspeakable glory which, in reality, only victims can measure in accurate degrees the deleterious effects.

But as it is a fact well known that, for every seeming challenges there is always a guide, a suggestion, a kind of vade mecum, a practical approach which followed can see a victory long sought, a convertible reality. And of such is listed below in encapsulated hints for all that seeks control and victory.

1. ACKNOWLEDGMENT: Now, the undoing of many Christian youths is the common belief of constant immunity against lust of which sexual lust lovely fall in thus, unknowingly, giving room for unchecked lustful growth.

Yes, it is good to have faith in God; but a fair understanding is better in the sense that faith is practical. Having such mindset as above is not faith but acute stupidity that numbers you a potential victims of yet-to-surface sexual lust. And common reasoning depicts sexual lust an enemy of the spiritual man.

And like every other, fighting one enemy requires an acknowledgment that such enemy exist. In likewise mind, if anything are to be achieved, a Christian youth need to acknowledge its very existence.

2. EXPERIMENT: And before you rush to comment based on the outline I employ you read through this.

Like I said in the first outline, faith is a practical thing. And most if not all Christians like that part where Jesus overcame the three temptations. Yea, it is such a source of encouragement but then, it has in it an untouched hint.

Experimenting is a crucial tool in overcoming sexual lust as a youth. Now I am not saying you should go around having sex with every moving thing on the street rather, on the contrary, you should present always an opportunity to be tempted. Why? Because it gives an opportunity to gauge yourself, your spiritual level; to know your strength: whether to prepare more . And most importantly, Christ allowed it in other to know for certain he is spiritual enough to take up his mission.

You can only have victory over what you have encountered not that you run away from.

3. TEACH IT: Often overlooked but essential.

Sometimes you have, on personal basis wondered, like most of your Christian mates who have difficulty overcoming sexual lust how your Sunday school teacher; sabbath school teacher; and pastor managed to stand in front of those huge congregation with those pretty sexy ladies without getting erection while you by mere looking is crossing your laps to hide yours. Probable reasoning, many will say anointing but the question is: why is the anointing not working for you, or is your head rejecting anointing?

But on the contrary, it is because they teach it every now and then. Personally, I teach purity, sex abstinence, contentment and good deeds and it is expected I live by them if I want people to see the feasibility of my proposition. If I teach mendacity is a bad habit to Cynthia it will be difficult for me to lie to to Cynthia tomorrow, the reason obvious. So if I go on teaching many as possible that, I give myself more advantage of overcoming the spirit of lie.

Teaching others sexual lust is morally bad reduce the probability of falling in one.

By Olusanya333

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by Dandeson1(m): 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
. no need to read .... Na steady sex;DD

So am first to commentgringringrincheesy..... I knew this change government will favour me in nairaland...
I will screen Munch and frame this in my room, e nor easy

Sai baba
FTC
Happy Sunday y'all

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by SincereBigot: 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
olusanya.. swear sey u never lash before undecided
Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by toluxa1(m): 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
Nice write up

1 Like

Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
Dandeson1:
. no need to read .... Na steady sexgrin

You no go hear word.

Stubborn pikin

3 Likes

Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by jtjohn(m): 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
Happy birthday to me.....All Glory to God who made it possible.

8 Likes

Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by Jeromejnr(m): 1:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
Dandeson1:
. no need to read .... Na steady sexgrin

If you see yourself for inside hell now, you go talk say na work of Devil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by freshness2020: 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hmmm. Not easy sometimes.
Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
Nice one smiley smiley

It is definitely an area parents love to avoid

3 Likes

Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by youngwarlocks: 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
op @ no 2. if him wan know him stand come fall nko?
Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by gohzieh(m): 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
Not what I was expecting from the topic
Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by marshalcarter: 1:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
As adey read..konji dey cash me for here bad bad grin

But me dey shout FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE for ma mind grin
Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
SincereBigot:
olusanya.. swear sey u never lash before undecided
Mr man, there are still some decent guys around undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by tosinjay(m): 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
toluxa1:
Nice write up

Oga Tolu u sef dey hia, long time sir
Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by VickyRotex(f): 1:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
godsluvee:
Nice one smiley smiley
It is definitely an area parents love to avoid

Yea and that's one of the major issue.

So many parents shy away from it, and it's supposed to begin from home.

1 Like

Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by jeffooh999(m): 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
To wire de hungry me badly,I need under 20 yrs with fresh pussy to wire and dig very tight!!
Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by VickyRotex(f): 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
Nice write up.

But that No. 2. undecided In my own opinion, I believe you dont have to "experiment" or present an opportunity to be tempted, before fighting off sexual lust. Not every one can withstand the temptation, especially it's first.

4 Likes

Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
I know too many olusanyas
Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by kaziblake(f): 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
Nice write up.

When you feel the urge remember"God's words is love".
Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by Olusanya333(m): 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
freshness2020:
Hmmm. Not easy sometimes.
You can't know until you try.
Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by Dandeson1(m): 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
Jeromejnr:

If you see yourself for inside hell now, you go talk say na work of Devil.
. This country way we dey so na heaven?

1 Like

Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by Dandeson1(m): 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
kennygee:

You no go hear word.

Stubborn pikin
. Thank you Virgin Marygrin
Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by Olusanya333(m): 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
VickyRotex:
Nice write up.

But that No. 2. undecided In my own opinion, I believe you dont have to "experiment" or present an opportunity to be tempted, before fighting off sexual lust. Not every one can withstand the temptation, especially it's first.
Share with us o jere
Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by SincereBigot: 1:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
godsluvee:
Mr man, there are still some decent guys around undecided undecided undecided undecided
oh.. that's nice.. just realising it.. so back to the question olusanya
Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by flokii: 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
Funny thing is..

People that have gone deep in Sexual lust will leave comments giving OP false hope..

@OP 'man know thyself'.. leave all that story abeg
Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
S
Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by buoye1(m): 2:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
Nice write up..... God help us
Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by chinchum(m): 2:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
Flee from temptation not experimenting.

You no wan chop akara you put am for nose say u wan smell the aroma, the akara go soon land for your mouth.
Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by VickyRotex(f): 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
Olusanya333:
Share with us o jere

Kini mo fe share o jere?
Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by Philomath1212: 2:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
grin
Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by fromnigeria(m): 2:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
Olusanya333:

By Olusanya333

Thoughtful, insightful, spot on, educating, truthful, genuine and full of sincerity

The King.
Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
I prefer fuel to f.uck right now

But resisting that shii aint easy mehn. Last year I decided to be celibate cos of my faith. I decided to keep every female friend at arms length. It was working very well but how I use start to dey Bleep three different girls still dey shock me. Girls wey no been dey send me before oo literally started calling me to come. I just tire.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika / I Lost Two Kids In One Day While Saving My Wife –rev. Uma Ukpai / Abia: Police To Arraign Man Refusing To Pray, Disrupting Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.