Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel (72052 Views)

TSTV: When Gotv Calls You To Renew Your Subscription / When Gtbank Finally Calls You For An Interview (photo) / PHOTO: When You Received A Call That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by morereb10: 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
LMAO - When U Want To Bath And Someone Calls U That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel - Exlink Lodge

LMAO - When You Want To Bath And Someone Calls U That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel

hahahahahahahahaah - i can't stop laughing oooooooooooo

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/04/lmao-when-u-want-to-bath-and-someone.html

45 Likes 11 Shares

Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by malele(m): 4:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
Lollll

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by Houseofglam7(f): 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
ROTFLMAO cheesy

I haff die cheesy

10 Likes

Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by bandol(m): 4:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
grin INSANITY in capital letters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by GudluckIBB(m): 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
My belle O. smiley

The guy be like Make I quick go buy before Fuel go finish.

I go baff when I come back.

30 Likes

Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by Orjioorji(f): 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
lol a comic like this help us to ease off stress caused by Dullard

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by 4just: 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
kolo

1 Like

Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by Ginaz(f): 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
Country too hard lol

1 Like

Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by ki02020(m): 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
Lol
Sometimes Mad situation requires mad behaviour but not to this extent na cheesy

9 Likes

Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
lolx....I laugh in 3D
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by ki02020(m): 5:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
Orjioorji:

Oga I was about to like your comment till I saw dullard...must you politicise every matter on nairaland undecided

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
morereb10:
LMAO - When U Want To Bath And Someone Calls U That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel - Exlink Lodge

LMAO - When You Want To Bath And Someone Calls U That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel

hahahahahahahahaah - i can't stop laughing oooooooooooo

see more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/04/lmao-when-u-want-to-bath-and-someone.html

lalasticlala obinoscopy mynd44 has it gotten to this?
i wönder why we wear clothes. If seers can see you through walls in ur house that means they do see ur skin through ur clothes

2 Likes

Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by charijee(f): 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
lmbo cheesy cheesy...the guy got no chill at all

2 Likes

Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by psucc(m): 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
Even though he Id going to buy at N350/litre, to be in a favourable position matters.
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by Blokifen(f): 5:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
Which fuel im use for okada kwanu

3 Likes

Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by Section8(m): 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
He no even remember wear boxer wen I go buy fuel today na singlet and shorts I wear one olosho for insyd car cme dey look me like say I craze I for slap if say today no be sunday grin

2 Likes

Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by rosezie4(f): 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
grin
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by Pedrogold(m): 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
grin lmao
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by helphelp: 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
Op is an idiot...lol
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by odinese(m): 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
LMAO
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by NobleAngell(f): 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
Weyrey ni ye. I only hope he kept his dic.k at home. What an eyesore.

1 Like

Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by Afrok(m): 8:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
Haha... I won't be surprised if dem use him "toy gun" as nozzle to sell fuel cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by Emmysteve(m): 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hahaha Hahaha my chest o
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by jmichlins(m): 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
One thing i love about nigeria and her people is our ability to find humor in the midst of trouble. We will all survive and tell the story

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by rawtouch: 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
K

8 Likes

Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by kellsblingsz(m): 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
Maybe this comment wont be important for the majority of people here. Some of you will ignore it, most of yall wont bother to read and it'll go unnoticed along with other comments maybe I'll be criticized for this but i just want to let yall know I'm selling potatoes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by dalambusu(m): 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
Nah to tear race go naked and evry1 for d filling station go clear road for u [color=#006600][/color] grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by Inspectahdeck(m): 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
LMAO

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by shamsuRana(m): 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
shocked

Mention "Fuel" and see wonder.

8 Likes

Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by kaziblake(f): 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
Orjioorji:
A dullard ruling an intelligent person cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by Integrityfarms(m): 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
Op, if na u nko

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! / When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) / When People In Lagos Mainland Saw A Lassa Fever-carrying Rat(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.