Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,608 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) (48572 Views)

Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) / One-Legged Man Carries Cement With Teeth (Pictures) / Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by kadree(m): 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
solid3:
Koju ma ri ibi, gbogbo ara logun re. Oya afira.....
Lolz. Oya ofe!
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by anochuko01(m): 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
sukkot:
NO STEEL TOE CAPPED BOOTS THOUGH ? flip flops ? really ?
You must be from across the seas! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
It's real. My friend does it. I doubted it until d day he won a bet of 1k b4 me with it.
it's 100% real. That's what we call over fitness
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by Karufi: 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
Na Africa magic
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by Karufi: 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
NaAfrican magic
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by fortunechy(m): 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
he must cum frm ijebu ode
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by Carter4luv(m): 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
the rise of olajumoke brings creativity.
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by samjadinero(m): 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
veracious001:

Hmmmm.......

Just passing by.. grin grin
Seriously. When you move around Saki, Iseyin & Ogbomoso all in Oyo State, you see young boys displaying wonders.

1 Like

Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by Carter4luv(m): 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
wen indians call ur name 4 dia mirror, ur ijebu juju go fade.
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by Naff24(f): 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
Raphafire101:
Lol....i don't think there is any cement inside that bag, the bag is filled with light objects jare....
Even if it's lighter than wool, can u carry it with ur teeth?
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by samjadinero(m): 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
stevolinkon40:
agbede Ogun..over a hundred people can do this in saki..live and direct.

Na so!
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
My people, pls is there a forum like this pertaining to Ghana? I mean Ghanian public forum like this? Help me with the link.
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by Greenback: 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
Cant be real..
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by Oghumu1(m): 9:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
Wetin dey inside??

1 Like

Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by herkzprince(m): 9:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ada9103:

Conductress

normal thing ..you not the 1st "lady"
whats your style? Thats the koko
During you time as a Conductress shey you dey stand ontop bus dey call passenger?
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by Sayelabola(m): 9:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
sixtuschimere:
According to a Twitter user who shared the photos,the labourer was spotted lifting an unopened bag of cement with his teeth in Lagos.What is the secret behind this?

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/in-lagos-labourer-lifts-unopened-bag-of.html

This one na real "éru 'Ku wóle".
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by asocubed(m): 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
I believe it's real. Seen it before, attached is a link of the video... It happened in Ibadan. https://www.instagram.com/p/9ym4UTQWDO/
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by IamPflow(m): 9:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
simply
onlineadejoh:
African magic grin
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
miracle
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by pepigeorge(m): 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
Na science abi na art......dis Nigerians, na only suffer head discoveries dem sabi
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by reemytall27(m): 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
No magic there,I've done it before but nah neck suffer cos in 3 day I still dey feel the pain on my neck!
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by saintkeppy(m): 9:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
Raphafire101:
Lol....i don't think there is any cement inside that bag, the bag is filled with light objects jare....
. Its real i have witness it before in a road construction site i supervise. A strong & a hard working dude from Nasarawa state..
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by TheSociopath(m): 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
Vat ze fuçk?

1 Like

Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by Coolgent(m): 9:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
Yes its true!
I witness sometin like this last year, i carried it to make sure its real before he carry it using his bare teeth.
But i was told its magic.
back then i was given a concoction to drink which wil make me knife, razor etc proof, surpringly it really work but i forcs myself to break it because of it negative aspect.
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by fixedhollies(m): 9:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
Yea... I have tried it b4 when a bricklayer did it in my presence... Not so hard. Only a stronger teeth, a back without pain and strength is required!!!
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by daveyjay(m): 9:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
Raphafire101:
No talk am aqain, here in Babcock University Cafeteria, there's this particular quy that lifts a baq of rice with his teeth too
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
tobounty:

A man woke up from sleep this morning shouting holy ghost fire. The wife asked, is lion chasing you in your dream? "That would have been better" said the man. What happened the wife asked? I nearly voted for APC again in my dream, the wife shouted blood of Jesus....

Lolz..
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by DCMIX(m): 9:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
there's no cement in dat bag. cement doesnt swell like dat
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by felix10(m): 9:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
I dont think there is any cement inside this ooo
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by ladiesperfume(m): 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
Raphafire101:
i swear itz real, one my gy at school carried the damn bag wt teeth walking wt it
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by ninodaniel(m): 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
power Mike/kiliwii nwachukwu
Re: Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) by gqboyy(m): 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
this man suppos enta alomo books of record

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Rides Bike With Baboon Sitting Behind Him [PHOTOS] / Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) / Check Out The Location Of This Nigerian Bank's ATM (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.