Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

She Collected Money From Her Husband's Friend Without His Approval. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Collected Money From Her Husband's Friend Without His Approval. (2382 Views)

Help!!! My Husband's Friend Is Getting On My Nerves / Please Help! I Want To Stop Having S*x With My Husband’s Friend But I Can’t / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Collected Money From Her Husband's Friend Without His Approval. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
There is an issue going on between my neibour's wife and his male friend. they are having financial difficulties becaus he lost his job, so his wife told the husband's male friend and he gave her money for the family, for food and all that till the husband sees another job, now the problem is that this male friend has been given money to his friend's wife for two weeks now, without the knowledge of the husband. Now the husband discovered and he has pack the wife out of the house and cut ties with his friend. so the question is that, who is at fault, the wife or the friend? or is the husband too harsh? cc:lalasticlala,mynd44,dominique.
Re: She Collected Money From Her Husband's Friend Without His Approval. by McCarlito(m): 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
Before we all blame the wife let's reason this:
When the husband discovered how the wife miraculously provides foodstuff and other things in the house during those days/weeks what did he do/say?www.nairaland.com/attachments/3525851_128216321414626062441384802089119178934533n_jpegd479f55da9870c218d8cbe98c1284f5e

9 Likes

Re: She Collected Money From Her Husband's Friend Without His Approval. by harbyj1(m): 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
Read Latest Naija News, Music, Video, News, Entertainment, Fun, Tech, Free Browsing, Gossips @ http://nairaland.com
Re: She Collected Money From Her Husband's Friend Without His Approval. by gidjah(m): 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
This people you quote, what for ,na them be the final judge for this your matter ??,are they the only ones that will contribute to this topic you raised ?.
Re: She Collected Money From Her Husband's Friend Without His Approval. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
wife should have told husband d first time she received money from hubbys friend.

hubby would then discuss with his friend as friends.

friend should have met hubby himself if he really wanted to help instead of going to d wife directly.,..,every right thinking man won't like that...its ridiculing

5 Likes

Re: She Collected Money From Her Husband's Friend Without His Approval. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
gidjah:
This people you quote, what for ,na them be the final judge for this your matter ??,are they the only ones that will contribute to this topic you raised ?.
Nope, i quoted them for the thread to gather more comments.
Re: She Collected Money From Her Husband's Friend Without His Approval. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
McCarlito:
Before we all blame the wife let's reason this:
When the husband discovered how the wife miraculously provides foodstuff and other things in the house during those days/weeks what did he do/say?www.nairaland.com/attachments/3525851_128216321414626062441384802089119178934533n_jpegd479f55da9870c218d8cbe98c1284f5e
hmm true but dnt u think d wife should had told d husband?
Re: She Collected Money From Her Husband's Friend Without His Approval. by Tallesty1(m): 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
I no fit give my friend's wife money without his knowledge.

Unless nah 2 do change 4 her.

The friend was wrong, the wife was wrong and the husband obviously thinks something is going on between them but his reaction was worse. He shouldn't av asked her to pack.

4 Likes

Re: She Collected Money From Her Husband's Friend Without His Approval. by pennytration(m): 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
**Yawns... And walks out of thread**
Re: She Collected Money From Her Husband's Friend Without His Approval. by McCarlito(m): 9:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
Re: She Collected Money From Her Husband's Friend Without His Approval. by McCarlito(m): 9:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hmm true but dnt u think d wife should had told d husband?
Yes she should have; but for some obvious reasons she didn't
Which now make me to say the man is gullible..
Re: She Collected Money From Her Husband's Friend Without His Approval. by Ginaz(f): 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
In fact all of them. How can you be eating freely as a husband you don't know where the money comes from.

How can the wife takes money from her husband's friend without his knowledge and to add salt to the injury feeds him with it?

And you, you call yourself a friend yet give my wife money without my approval and come to my house to disturb my peace undecided

*in fact all of them should leave the house.* what nonsense angry

3 Likes

Re: She Collected Money From Her Husband's Friend Without His Approval. by greatgod2012(f): 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
The friend is not a good friend, I'm suspecting him.
The wife is a greedy person, how can she be collecting money from her hubby's friend without his permission, that's greed. In this life, one has to be able to endure temporary hardship, that her hubby is jobless now doesn't mean he can't rise on his feet again, she shouldn't because of that ridicule her husband by secretly collecting money from his friend.

I really don't blame the husband, because the first thing that will come to his mind is that something shady is going on between the duo and he needs to excuse himself so that he wouldn't stand as an hindrance. Also, the man's life is in danger, a woman who can do that can be very dangerous and should be feared.

Even if the friend wishes to help them in their present predicament, he should have done it to his friend. I fear him as well. He still have some funny packages for the wife, hence, his undeserved generosity.

Abeg, I don rant too much.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Collected Money From Her Husband's Friend Without His Approval. by naijathings(m): 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
There is an issue going on between my neibour's wife and his male friend. they are having financial difficulties becaus he lost his job, so his wife told the husband's male friend and he gave her money for the family, for food and all that till the husband sees another job, now the problem is that this male friend has been given money to his friend's wife for two weeks now, without the knowledge of the husband. Now the husband discovered and he has pack the wife out of the house and cut ties with his friend. so the question is that, who is at fault, the wife or the friend? or is the husband too harsh? cc:lalasticlala,mynd44,dominique.

Was it only money she was taking ?
such action by the wife leads to such questions. and then trust jumps out of the window.

oya FORGIVENESS CREW.... over to you.
Re: She Collected Money From Her Husband's Friend Without His Approval. by naijathings(m): 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
Tallesty1:

The friend was wrong, the wife was wrong and the husband obviously thinks something is going on between them but his reaction was worse. He shouldn't av asked her to pack.

we can all try our best to seem NOBLE and MATURED and put the husband in the wrong for chasing the wife out of the house but I think that was a very good thing the husband did.

do you know what it means ? how can she do such a thing that can easily make her husband lose confidence and respect amongst his fellow men? can he open his mouth in public ? she has sold him and opened the door to gossip and put him and herself in the friend's debt.

I will not forgive such a wife or such a friend who would rather stand in secret places to give money to my wife than to come to me with such friendly assistance. such a friend wants my wife to look down on me and see him as the KNIGHT IN SHINNY ARMOUR and her problem solver especially when i do not know what she gave to him in return. such wife and friend will have to get out of my life as soon as I find out.

well we are not all the same. some other men would go and thank their friend for being so nice in time of need.

3 Likes

Re: She Collected Money From Her Husband's Friend Without His Approval. by eyinjuege: 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
Tallesty1:

If your friend's wife comes knocking on your door in tears crying that there's no single food in the house for her and her kids to eat, and you have some spare 5k on you, will you ask her to wait so that you can confirm from your friend if you can give her the money?
Some reactions to certain scenarios are spontaneous, you don't think about it.
Giving his friend the 5k might appear too small, but may appear better giving the wife. At least you're sure she will get food judiciously for the family to eat.
Giving a man who's family is starving, house rent to pay, school fees etc 5K by a friend may appear small (though you may not be able to afford more), but giving it to the wife for food sounds ok in my own opinion.

7 Likes

Re: She Collected Money From Her Husband's Friend Without His Approval. by raumdeuter: 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
I cant help a woman financially without informing her husband

If the husband find out the source of the money how would you explain it
Re: She Collected Money From Her Husband's Friend Without His Approval. by MRNipples(m): 10:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
raumdeuter:
I cant help a woman financially without informing her husband

If the husband find out the source of the money how would you explain it
THE wife and the friend need to say d truth.
Re: She Collected Money From Her Husband's Friend Without His Approval. by MRNipples(m): 10:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
HMM smtin is definitely going on between the friend and d woman. lalasticlala,dominique dis wan na front page tin, land not 4 sale.
Re: She Collected Money From Her Husband's Friend Without His Approval. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ginaz:
In fact all of them. How can you be eating freely as a husband you don't know where the money comes from.

How can the wife takes money from her husband's friend without his knowledge and to add salt to the injury feeds him with it?

And you, you call yourself a friend yet give my wife money without my approval and come to my house to disturb my peace undecided

*in fact all of them should leave the house.* what nonsense angry

GBAM but funny
Re: She Collected Money From Her Husband's Friend Without His Approval. by naijathings(m): 4:32am On Apr 11, 2016
eyinjuege:

If your friend's wife comes knocking on your door in tears crying that there's no single food in the house for her and her kids to eat, and you have some spare 5k on you, will you ask her to wait so that you can confirm from your friend if you can give her the money?
Some reactions to certain scenarios are spontaneous, you don't think about it.
Giving his friend the 5k might appear too small, but may appear better giving the wife. At least you're sure she will get food judiciously for the family to eat.
Giving a man who's family is starving, house rent to pay, school fees etc 5K by a friend may appear small (though you may not be able to afford more), but giving it to the wife for food sounds ok in my own opinion.

i don't know who you are but i will advise you.

please whenever you find yourself in such a situation do not give anything to the woman without first going to see your friend as long as he is alive, even if she cries the whole world in your house, control yourself and think.

it is not a bad thing to give to the needy, i am sure we all like to help but this world is not as you think. when it happens, you will be shocked that even the woman will tell her husband that you took advantage of her and tempted her with your disturbance and she never asked you for anything , just to save her marriage. and who would believe your side of the story when your friends accuses you of turning his wife to a prost!tute?

e be like say u nova see how husband and wife wahala dey turn for person head.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Collected Money From Her Husband's Friend Without His Approval. by Beetle: 6:54am On Apr 11, 2016
Why do I have this feeling the man is proud and a no-nonsense one? I think that's the reason the wife went behind him to collect money from his friend. See his reaction sef; drastic. The man sef should take a chill pilll, Instead of resorting to sending wife out of the house- cheapest form of divorce.

The wife should have Jejely gone to their relatives, at least the man won't de-relative them (lol).

1 Like

Re: She Collected Money From Her Husband's Friend Without His Approval. by focus7: 7:06am On Apr 11, 2016
The man is taking it too serious. The wife though she took the step out of share concern to keep the home running and going but she should have carried the husband along to seek his consent. The friend has done nothing wrong the man (husband) is just being egocentric.

2 Likes

Re: She Collected Money From Her Husband's Friend Without His Approval. by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 11, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

Typical stranger marriage undecided
Husband and wife but on different wavelengths
When hubby lost his job, I doubt they both sat down and looked at the way forward and devised a united plan
It was every man and woman for their-self, hence wifey went looking for money without hubbys knowledge.
Hubby ate food for 2 weeks without stopping to think where his wifey got money from.
Friend too is a bad friend who probably lives like a stranger with his own wife too, otherwise he would have known to hand over the money to them both or at least informed his friend of his charity to his friends family

A hungry man is an angry man, and the hubby too has gone way OTT by chasing his wife out. Its not as if she used the money to make her hair, but to feed them all.

5 Likes

Re: She Collected Money From Her Husband's Friend Without His Approval. by flokii: 7:51am On Apr 11, 2016
I think d lady is at fault..

why collect cash gifts from ur husband's friend without letting him know?

even if nothing is going on between them, she has successfully ridiculed d man making him feel useless

d man sef get him own fault sha..

1 Like

Re: She Collected Money From Her Husband's Friend Without His Approval. by Kimoni: 8:01am On Apr 11, 2016
Beetle:
Why do I have this feeling the man is proud and a no-nonsense one? I think that's the reason the wife went behind him to collect money from his friend. See his reaction sef; drastic. The man sef should take a chill pilll, Instead of resorting to sending wife out of the house- cheapest form of divorce.

The wife should have Jejely gone to their relatives, at least the man won't de-relative them (lol).

But what if the relatives are also struggling?

He is proud, egoistic and very hot-tempered. And this is exactly why the wife and friend didnt tell him, he would have said no! yet the family was in dire need of funds which he couldn't provide. So what would the wife have done? Watch her children go to school with empty stomach and feed them with water when they return? undecided

Ultimately, it's the intention that matters in cases like this and not the action. Who says the wife that went begging also hasn't got pride? But she subdued her pride to feed the family including the so called-man, for good two weeks o shocked and he is here forming anger...abeggi

4 Likes

Re: She Collected Money From Her Husband's Friend Without His Approval. by PresVA: 8:06am On Apr 11, 2016
Beetle:

Exactly, I feel same too.. he seems so proud-his reaction shows it ...
The friend may have good intentions.. The friend probably knows the husband is so arrogant and may not accept (needing) help hence decided to indulge the wife... or maybe he felt the husband wouldn't utilise the money well...

If the husband's friend had given her money for frivolities, then it's a different thing. . But it's foodstuffs we're talking about here...

The wife's attitude wasn't a good one but that doesn't conclude she had something fishy with the husband's friend. ...

Btw, the husband didn't ask the wife how she got money all this while?

3 Likes

Re: She Collected Money From Her Husband's Friend Without His Approval. by Winneygirl(f): 10:58am On Apr 11, 2016
Probably, her kids were starving and she sort for help from maybe a close friend of her husband.

But to keep going back, and never mention it to the husband, that's inappropriate. If not for anything, any right thinking person would want to thank his friend for helping his family out.

All in all, the wife was wrong to have kept it away from the man.

However, him sending her out of the house, did he keep the children or he sent the children along with her? Because if he sent the children along with the Mother out, I will say it is a strategy.
He can't cater for their needs so he found the perfect excuse to send them away. At least, when they are with the inlaws, they will be taken care of. Lol...

3 Likes

Re: She Collected Money From Her Husband's Friend Without His Approval. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
Winneygirl:
Probably, her kids were starving and she sort for help from maybe a close friend of her husband.

But to keep going back, and never mention it to the husband, that's inappropriate. If not for anything, any right thinking person would want to thank his friend for helping his family out.

All in all, the wife was wrong to have kept it away from the man.

However, him sending her out of the house, did he keep the children or he sent the children along with her? Because if he sent the children along with the Mother out, I will say it is a strategy.
He can't cater for their needs so he found the perfect excuse to send them away. At least, when they are with the inlaws, they will be taken care of. Lol...
SMH
Re: She Collected Money From Her Husband's Friend Without His Approval. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
flokii:
I think d lady is at fault..

why collect cash gifts from ur husband's friend without letting him know?

even if nothing is going on between them, she has successfully ridiculed d man making him feel useless

d man sef get him own fault sha..
GBAM

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! My Friend Is In A Fix... / Our Men Are Gradually Becoming Gold Digger / Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.