Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! (6704 Views)

“Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her / I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. / "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by onila(f): 12:11am On Apr 11, 2016
not many of them hate it but there are some few good guys here like corey n james. it shows they have good upbringing, classy, respectful and raised in a Christian home. every decent guy shld hate BJ's, anal. and only like missionary
Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by Bluezy13(m): 12:13am On Apr 11, 2016
Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by Bluezy13(m): 12:15am On Apr 11, 2016
Hmmm...

Sometimes, people think with their anus...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 11, 2016
U just confirmed u will have cold sex quarrel with ur husband in marriage

BJ and anal aside I don't like anal too. But being a lover of only missionary? ..ur matrimonial sex life will fade out thru boredom. Variety is d fun of sex. Sha don't blame the gentle man if he searches out for felicite and explosive sex life.

BTW me I like BJ and giving head

4 Likes

Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 11, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by layla129(f): 12:22am On Apr 11, 2016
Cool, but must it be missionary all the days of your life? Is the Scripture against different positions too?
Watch your hubby slip away gradually girl undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by lodscott(m): 12:22am On Apr 11, 2016
onila:
not many of them hate it but there are some few good guys here like corey n james. it shows they have good upbringing, classy, respectful and raised in a Christian home. every decent guy shld hate BJ's, anal. and only like missionary

looks like someone came to the wrong century

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by pinkycute(f): 12:30am On Apr 11, 2016
Best reply smiley

layla129:
Cool, but must it be missionary all the days of your life? Is the Scripture against different positions too?

1 Like

Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by Switup: 12:35am On Apr 11, 2016
pinkycute:
Best reply smiley

no no no..... thass not d best reply o... STFU said it alll
STFUareyouGod:
Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by wtfCode: 12:47am On Apr 11, 2016
why would you wanna _fuck_ thru ur only source of thinking(anus).
@onila undecided angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by Gebbson007(m): 12:53am On Apr 11, 2016
onila:
re u f*uvkin kiddn me.2 get dis typa guy u need 2 go bck 2 d 80s.
iffa giv u head trust me u gonn v a change g hrt
Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 11, 2016
And this Op sucks pipe like a pro..i wonder what you r trying to say, that you have changed or what abeg make we hear word

1 Like

Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by Kenzico(m): 1:58am On Apr 11, 2016
What!! You mean hate Blow J too

Bet where's the fun na?

Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 11, 2016
ok ooo
Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 11, 2016
Switup:
no no no..... thass not d best reply o... STFU said it alll
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by obiorathesubtle: 6:51am On Apr 11, 2016
FOolishness on fleek
Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by Tallesty1(m): 6:58am On Apr 11, 2016
layla129:
A man that will slip away will slip away even if you give him mosquito style.

I hate anal, it is like hunting for poor.

BJ is a good example of walking through the valley and shadow of death. One bite from her and you're doomed.

Not For Me Too.

2 Likes

Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by KingRex1(m): 7:03am On Apr 11, 2016
Anal may not engage in that.. BJs hell no, its a compulsory somtin nd would be duly reciprocated grin !!
Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by kaziblake(f): 7:08am On Apr 11, 2016
BJ and anal is a no for me undecidedI can't imagine myself giving head
Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 11, 2016
Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 11, 2016
kaziblake:
BJ and anal is a no for me undecidedI can imagine myself giving head
Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by JoeCutie(m): 7:21am On Apr 11, 2016
onila:
Stories that scratch the D. Ka m nukwa! undecided
Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by layla129(f): 7:22am On Apr 11, 2016
Tallesty1:
A man that will slip away will slip away even if you give him mosquito style.

I hate anal, it is like hunting for poor.

BJ is a good example of walking through the valley and shadow of death. One bite from her and you're doomed.

Not For Me Too.

Did i say i'm in support of anal or Bj?
You don't know this issue of sex has broken alot of homes? It looks trivial but its not...a man that will slip will slip that is why she should not play her role and watch him slip isn't it? It makes men very vulnerable and weak when their sex life at home is boring, even women sometimes...then cheating sets in.
What is wrong in trying different and new positions? We are the cause of our problems most times :/

5 Likes

Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by JoeCutie(m): 7:23am On Apr 11, 2016
kaziblake:
BJ and anal is a no for me undecidedI can imagine myself giving head
Please tell me it's not true. embarassed
Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by kaziblake(f): 7:33am On Apr 11, 2016
JoeCutie:
Please tell me it's not true. embarassed
it's true o undecided
Future hubby take note grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by JoeCutie(m): 7:36am On Apr 11, 2016
kaziblake:
it's true o undecided
Future hubby take note grin
Wait! Is that you proposing to me? cheesy
Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by kaziblake(f): 7:37am On Apr 11, 2016
JoeCutie:
Wait! Is that you proposing to me? cheesy
Proposing kwa?
My hubby can be anywhere.
Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by iykekelvins(m): 7:39am On Apr 11, 2016
Just Missionary?
Pray the guy u marry can keep up with that
Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by KingRex1(m): 7:40am On Apr 11, 2016
layla129:

Did i say i'm in support of anal or Bj?
You don't know this issue of sex has broken alot of homes? It looks trivial but its not...a man that will slip will slip that is why she should not play her role and watch him slip isn't it? It makes men very vulnerable and weak when their sex life at home is boring, even women sometimes...then cheating sets in.
What is wrong in trying different and new positions? We are the cause of our problems most times :/

You deserve a hug girl!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by demzylahot(m): 7:44am On Apr 11, 2016
what's b.j again
Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 11, 2016
Wts bj angry

Any guy that likes Anal is Gay .... Yes i said it angry bite me tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by JoeCutie(m): 7:50am On Apr 11, 2016
kaziblake:
Proposing kwa?
My hubby can be anywhere.
Oh, thought you were referring to me personally. undecided embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Kayanmata Sex Sweetener Or Konk Juju? / I Am Stucked With Her, Please Advise Me / How Girls Take Photo. (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.