Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:12 PM

Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos (24265 Views)

Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State / Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) / Osinbajo Tweets About Acting President / Coordinating President Controversy (2) (3) (4)

Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by mrhansome12(m): 12:46am On Apr 11, 2016
Ambode tweeted this two pictures, I am happy that residents who stay along the popular Ago Palace Way, Okota, in Isolo will now heave a sigh of relief pic.twitter.com/fooWwJ3nBw
more below
source: https://twitter.com/AkinwunmiAmbode/status/719236772694245376

: http://ucheosefoh..com.ng/2016/04/photos-ambode-tweet-about-road.html#more

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by isan(m): 12:49am On Apr 11, 2016
And so what? Yu are just doing yur job

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by Sibrah: 1:16am On Apr 11, 2016
Some pple go need valium-5 to sleep well tonight . . .

28 Likes

Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by Kenzico(m): 1:50am On Apr 11, 2016
Gosh!! The tweets are so tiny!!

Can you Post it clearly please?

Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by DrLee(m): 2:50am On Apr 11, 2016
the interlocking stones look very nice

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by aresa: 2:56am On Apr 11, 2016
isan:

If only the ones in your villages can do their job too..

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by isan(m): 6:57am On Apr 11, 2016
aresa:

so i am suppose to prraising for doing his job ?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by omowolewa: 7:02am On Apr 11, 2016
Smooth drive

Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by Caseless: 7:06am On Apr 11, 2016
If na agbaje win now, him for make the road 12 lanes .*in the voice of iPod yoots*

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by isan(m): 7:14am On Apr 11, 2016
aresa:

so i am suppose to praising him for doing his job ?

Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by slimfit1(m): 7:45am On Apr 11, 2016
Ambode let me tell you what you are supposed to be doing because you don't seem to know your job. Leave this to chairman or councillors to deal with focus on job creation how to expand BRT .

How to make Lagos more safe and look at other ways to raise IGR stop this area boy style of governance Lagos is full of more than wise people for you to be posting this rubbish. The road that doesn't have road signs and it's not even going to last a year.

Ambode build houses open more BRT networks you are one foolish governor with all respect sir think you are the most unintelligent civilian governor Lagos would ever produce.

I'm guessing you had area boys education.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by yhemsy62(m): 8:00am On Apr 11, 2016
Before nkor? No be your duty to do it ni

Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by comradee1248: 9:06am On Apr 11, 2016
See this dullard taking the glory of Fashola...

When all all the contracts are manages by your

godfather tinibu what do u expect?

Tinibu is the biggest thief among all the former

Governors in Nigeria... President Buhari knows

Him very well that's why he refuse to give him

Any chance... Tinibu ur days are numbered

Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by jamex93(m): 9:07am On Apr 11, 2016
Mtcheww

Nigerian politicians self

U do road dey use am brag

No b ur duty before

Young man do something better or gerarahere

Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by Ondoboi12345678: 9:08am On Apr 11, 2016
Video or I don't believe it ....
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by Originality007: 9:08am On Apr 11, 2016
wink ambo ooo
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by truthalways(m): 9:09am On Apr 11, 2016
isan:

You can never please some people sha...smh

You don't do your job...they would talk

You do your job...they would still talk

Haba

You need help

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by ikombe: 9:10am On Apr 11, 2016
She said she is 16teen but bobby don dey fall

Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by showblack(m): 9:10am On Apr 11, 2016
Ambo don come
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by stellabangs(f): 9:11am On Apr 11, 2016
Is that supposed to be news. That's what you're elected and paid for. Check out the numerous deficiencies and lack of basic infrastructures and amenities that every individual should be entitled to and begin to fix them then we'll commend you for a job well done.
Bunch of hypocrites! !!!

mrhansome12:
Ambode tweeted this two pictures, I am happy that residents who stay along the popular Ago Palace Way, Okota, in Isolo will now heave a sigh of relief pic.twitter.com/fooWwJ3nBw
more below
source: https://twitter.com/AkinwunmiAmbode/status/719236772694245376

: http://ucheosefoh..com.ng/2016/04/photos-ambode-tweet-about-road.html#more

Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by omenka(m): 9:11am On Apr 11, 2016
isan:
so i am suppose to prraising for doing his job ?
Sometimes bros, just "waka pass". You no go die.

Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by darlenese(f): 9:11am On Apr 11, 2016
Msheeeeeeew

So make I clap for u ?
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by coolestca(m): 9:11am On Apr 11, 2016
Something else
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by harcole: 9:12am On Apr 11, 2016
I live around there, I must commend the governor, it's a big relief.

Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by Prales(m): 9:12am On Apr 11, 2016
Thank you Governor Ambode. For those of us that know how the road used to be, we really appreciate.

Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by IntroVAT: 9:12am On Apr 11, 2016
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by confistified(m): 9:14am On Apr 11, 2016
I trust Ambode to govern lagos better than fashola...... Eko oni baje o....... To those saying he's just doing his job, was it not Lucky Igbenedion job to construct roads in Edo state for 8yrs??..... yimu undecided

Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by nairalandaddict: 9:14am On Apr 11, 2016
Na Fasola work jor undecided
Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by dustydee: 9:15am On Apr 11, 2016
why is the road not marked like those in Ikoyi?

Re: Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos by samento: 9:16am On Apr 11, 2016
[quote author=isan post=44592004]And so what? Yu are just doing yur job [/quote) don't be annoyed he is only updating us on the progress he is making in the state, since we are not all living in that area nd before we start abusing the governor for doing nothing.

Photos From Onari Duke's Birthday Dinner / PDP Worried About Buhari Not Campaigning / Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie