Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,159 members, 7,780,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:55 AM

Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) (60284 Views)

Mercy Johnson Returns In ‘take Me Home’ Movie / Yemi Alade Parades Hot Boobs in Skimpy Top (Photo) / Mercy Johnson Returns To Asaba Set After Iyr Vacation In USA(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by nairagossip: 6:46am On Apr 11, 2016
Mama Mercy Johnson is not yet done with the industry as the hot actress who gave birth to her third child in December 2015 has returned with a new movie..

checkout the photos on set she shared:

Source:http://www.042express.com/2016/04/mercy-johnson-returns-to-movies-flaunts.html

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by Pinkieblue(f): 6:57am On Apr 11, 2016
What is she flaunting??
The curve or the boobs
The boobs made u confused ba

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 11, 2016
curve ke??

see this:::: Weather Forecast Across Nigeria Today http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/04/weather-forecast-across-nigeria-today_10.html?m=0

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by Airforce1(m): 7:02am On Apr 11, 2016
she's back to her village girl roles

When is she gonna pick up the role of a princess or a rich sophisticated lady in movies?

Just asking

18 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by GoldenBoi111(m): 7:31am On Apr 11, 2016
One of the few female actress that makes Nollywood "NOLLYWOOD" she has played her part, other actress should play theirs and stop f**king around! GOLDENBOI IS HERE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by nuelzy: 8:21am On Apr 11, 2016
Airforce1:
she's back to her village girl roles

When is she gonna pick up the role of a princess or a rich sophisticated lady in movies?

Just asking
sharrap dia..

she does act dose role too.....

av seen the movies....

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:27am On Apr 11, 2016
nuelzy:
sharrap dia..

she does act dose role too.....

av seen the movies....

you can still counter my comment without been rude right??

53 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by Danielle22(f): 8:45am On Apr 11, 2016
Welcome back

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by nairagossip: 9:09am On Apr 11, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by Hopeolovutungen: 9:12am On Apr 11, 2016
She look fatter

11 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by prettyjo(f): 9:21am On Apr 11, 2016
I love her.she is a strong woman

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by comradee1248: 9:25am On Apr 11, 2016
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by Smellymouth: 9:25am On Apr 11, 2016
shocked see borbi

16 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by henrydadon(m): 9:25am On Apr 11, 2016
okay..nice..but i thought she gave up acting to camping with her husband
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by odinese(m): 9:25am On Apr 11, 2016
[size=15pt]what movie?
The cry cry one?
Mtchewwwww [/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by just2okworld(f): 9:25am On Apr 11, 2016
fine momma
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by omanifrank(m): 9:26am On Apr 11, 2016
i see
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 11, 2016
Aaa
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 11, 2016
Sexxxy mama! love ya
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by somehowpenis(m): 9:28am On Apr 11, 2016
Jesus of Jerusalem shocked shocked see _breast..

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 11, 2016
Welcome back

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 11, 2016
one of the best actresses ever!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 11, 2016
just has confused as buhari, cus I no see any curve

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 9:29am On Apr 11, 2016
grin
Pinkieblue:
What is she flaunting??

The curve or the boobs

The boobs made u confused ba

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by Joyce28(f): 9:29am On Apr 11, 2016
Aunty welcome back
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 11, 2016
nairagossip:
we missed her tho
were u expecting her to look like Agbani Derego after 3 kids?

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by nnadychuks(m): 9:30am On Apr 11, 2016
This one pass breast, this is breadst

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by kceewhyte(m): 9:31am On Apr 11, 2016
prettyjo:
I love her.she is a strong woman
so she is strong abi......I didn't know that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by opineflu(m): 9:31am On Apr 11, 2016
i can only see falling b........
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by farmer99: 9:32am On Apr 11, 2016
married woman should dress decently, she should select roles she will play in movies now. click like to welcome her back to nollywood.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by austynepee: 9:33am On Apr 11, 2016
whats so special about the boobswhen olympus is been sustained by strings.
Re: Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos) by donnumber1(m): 9:33am On Apr 11, 2016
mercy my number one nollyhood actress. It is hard for mercy to be a main caracter in a movie without the movie be full of interesting act and action . nice to see you around babe oku

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Freak Out Over Ini Edo's New Photo / Alexx Ekubo Receives Range Rover Autobiography Gift From Friend (Photos, Video) / See The Full List Of Celebrities That Will Participate In Feb 6th Protest(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.