Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,218 members, 7,780,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:44 PM

S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 (126669 Views)

Completed Romantic Story : My Father's Wife (18+) Season 1 To 4 / S€X Story : Heart Code – Season 1 – Episode 1 – 30 / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 by Lecturebidz(m): 10:45pm On May 02, 2016
Nice but I think u jumped sum parts.
Re: S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 by Naijacardcom: 11:20pm On May 02, 2016
wia sir ?
Lecturebidz:
Nice but I think u jumped sum parts.
Re: S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 by Lecturebidz(m): 12:09am On May 03, 2016
Naijacardcom:
wia sir ?
The missing part,I tink,suppose to contain how the Gov's.Son came into the house and what led to the Gov's.Son calling the police to arrest Tunde. I didnt see dat part.
Re: S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 by donaldphilipizu(m): 7:19am On May 03, 2016
very touching my dear keep it up
Re: S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 by Lecturebidz(m): 11:54pm On May 04, 2016
Naijacardcom wats happenin nan? We need updates pleaseeeegrin
Re: S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 by feyorpe: 8:35pm On May 05, 2016
@donaldphilip, pls post the update and stop giving us suspense... good write-up though✅
Re: S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 by shakara121(f): 1:58pm On May 07, 2016
We are waiting
Re: S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 by donaldphilipizu(m): 10:35pm On May 07, 2016
@feyorpe am not de writer also one of those readers okay.
Re: S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 by Naijacardcom: 12:14pm On May 08, 2016
Episode 18

I was so sad that day, I refused to eat anything, literally the governors son had succeeded in ridiculing me and my love for tunde, I planned to leave the house but my dad had already instructed the gateMan not to let me out, I was so uncomfortable and I felt feverish, and I completely lost appetite.

I didn’t eat anything throughout that day and I did not speak with anyone. I was completely mad. ***and to make things worse the Governor.son knocked on my door***

Me: who’s there?

Gov.Son: it’s me honey, I brought you something.

Me: the door is open.

***He walked in as if nothing had happened, I was so emotionally ill, I felt like smacking him in the face, how could he be so heartless, he’s here standing while another human being is suffering out there in a police Cell he’s supposed to be the one in detention***

Gov.Son: good evening honey.

**i ignored him and I didn’t reply***

Gov.Son: I know you’re still worried about what happened, but don’t worry, everything will be fine.

***this statement made me more angrier***

Me: Get out of my room now! Please leave

Gov.Son: seriously?

Me: yes, I mean now! You won’t like it if I push you out…

Gov.Son: push me out? Seriously Shade you need to calm down okay? If you remain this way it will quench all the spark in you, you are too beautiful to keep yourself this way, you deserve better and I can give you all you need okay? But being with tunde won’t work out, even your dad won’t allowed that, he will curse you if you ever betray him with that hopeless boy.

Me: you know what? I hate you, I don’t need you, if there’s one thing you don’t know about me is, money can’t buy my love and I think you need to know what love is all about. Because I bet you no woman will ever love you but your money.

****saying this made him angrier, well that’s what I wanted, to make him angry and mad as he had hurt my feelings too bad****

Gov.Son: Love Doesn’t Exist! Growup girl! Well I’ve got my plans

Me: you’re the one that needs to growup! Please leave my room! And hell yeah what you’re planning, it won’t work. That i *ssure you of.

***he walked out of my room with anger, and he felt rejected exactly how I wanted him to feel, but one thing that really made me feel worried was the statement he made about how he got plans well I just hoped he never meant harm***

After he left my room i fell on my bed crying, my head felt heavy and my heart was beating abnormally, I unlocked the pattern of my android device and opened my SMS folders just so I can read those old messages tunde always sends.. I read the first one. “hey shade, I missed you….. an hour without seeing your beautiful face feels like I’ve lost a moment of a life time, anyway I just text’ed to let you know I’ve finished preparing lunch, be home early hun it’s getting cold here”.
I kept reading and scrolling through my inbox and I felt alive and more in love, the more I thought about Tunde the more my bond for him grew stronger and nothing, I mean nothing can ever come between us, I felt determined, and I went to the shower took my bath and dressed pretty decent, I noticed my dad wasn’t home, I took the key and used the white car cos it perfectly matched my white dress and black trousers i reversed the car and the gateman rushed and bolted the gate so I couldn’t get through, I called him and ordered him to open the gate unless he’ll lose his job instantly he felt frightened and immediately unlocked the gate.

I was driving to the police station, I vividly recognized two policemen because of the incident with tobi so i was reliant on my guess, I knew tunde was in the station tobi was before so I drove there… Immediately my phone rang, and it was the Gov.Son, I ignored the call but he never gaveup calling so I had to pick up to know what’s up because the gateman must have told him how I left the house.

Me: hello, what’s it this time?

Gov.Son: hmm, you’re good, you finally succeeded with tricks on the gateman?

Me: I’m busy now, if you don’t have anything important to say I’ll have to hang up.

Gov.Son: I know you are heading for the police station well what do you plan in doing?

Me: it’s none of your business bye… **Cuts the call**

I was really angry he called, I set his number to call divert I don’t like to be played fool with.

I then remembered that Tunde damaged his cell phone when he fought with Dammy the Gov.Son. so I drove to a small retail phone shop and bought a cheap but manageable android phone for him alongside a sim card and I re-drew some small cash from the ATM with good faith of bailing Tunde out of that rotten police station.

I Reached the Police station, and I recognized a policeman there who came and helped me park my car and then explained how bad tunde had been messed up, he told me the governors.Son instructed some wicked policemen to beat him up. He then further led me to where tunde was kept, tunde was so shocked to see me, we hugged each other so tight and I gave him some foods and drinks i bought from the eatery.
My eyes where red and I almost cried when he explained all that happened at the sale, he even said the governors.Son personally came and punched him back like they did in movies, he said the policemen held him making him a punching bag for the governors son. Hearing all this totally made me feel very sad.I gave him the phone and he did the manual setup for the android device, I collected the other kind policeman’s mobile number along with Tunde’s new mobile number and went to the counter to seek bail but I was disappointed to here that the case was a delicate and special case and that no bail will be granted till next week monday. I went to were tunde was and I gave some other few guys in the police cell the food I bought and they all felt happy and I kissed tunde and went home and told him he will be free by next week.

I drove home feeling disappointed, I mean I could have bailed him if i had enough cash with me but I failed anyway I’ll just have to wait till next week, I drove to my devilish home and horned a little and the GateMan opened the gate and I drove in with the car and parked quietly incase my father was home I climbed through the stairs and the house seemed very quiet I went to my fathers room and he wasn’t home yet, I then went to the governors.Son room and it was locked, but I heard someone talking inside his room it looked like a phone call. So I went closer the door to hear. Gov.Son: hello, why did you let shade enter the police station? you guys are so foolish, anyway has she left? Okay, what!!! She bought him a phone? I want you to cease it immediately, officer I want you to kill him this night, yes…. I want you to ask your boys to beat him to death, yes….. Kill him. Okay, don’t fail me this time, I’ll deposit ten million naira on your account so don’t worry. Okay bye.
I was so scared when I heard this, immediately I ran to my room and picked up my phone and composed a text message to Tunde and the other kind Policeman telling them that tunde was in danger they should escape immediately. immediately the Governors Son entered my room smiling...
Re: S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 by Biydex(m): 8:17pm On May 08, 2016
U got a nice story pls more update waiting for episode 28 in ur blog
Re: S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 by feyorpe: 1:18am On May 09, 2016
Whao! this is getting more fascinating... Update please
Re: S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 by berhdo: 7:12pm On May 09, 2016
wow getting more interested pls update

2 Shares

Re: S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 by donaldphilipizu(m): 8:09pm On May 10, 2016
c wickedness ooo. continue, ur story sweet me 4 belly.kep it up.
Re: S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 by Naijacardcom: 5:45pm On May 12, 2016
hope you are enjoying this story ?
Re: S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 by solesy: 5:54pm On May 12, 2016
Naijacardcom:
yes and am actually waiting for more.........
Re: S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 by Biydex(m): 7:15pm On May 12, 2016
Naijacardcom:
yes sure.but i really need the update in ur site episode 28
Re: S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 by donaldphilipizu(m): 11:15pm On May 12, 2016
am following
Re: S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 by Naijacardcom: 9:47am On May 26, 2016
part 21

I heard a my dad voice with Dammy the Gov. Son*******. Dad opened my door, he came in with Dammy the Gov.son. Dad : shade why are u not eating? Me : I don’t feel like eating for now. Dad : is it because of tunde, that you decided not to eat anything or what? Gov.Son : honey pls eat something, what as happen as happened and there is nothing we can ddo about it, even if u cry from now till next year, that does not mean he should come back to live pls eat honey ********* fool, see how his talking with confidence as even nothing has happened, I don’t know how someone can be so heartless like this, well I thank God that tunde is alive, I will see how he will feel when he knows that my lovely tunde is alive, So if truly Tunde is dead this is how he will be acting as if his not responsible for his death, Bleep you***********. Dad : shade are you not saying anything? Me : dad I said am not in the mood for now. Dad : what is between you and tunde? Or are you guys…… Gov.son : dad how can my shade love that hopeless houseboy? I trust my shade ******* See this fool how can you be calling my love hopeless houseboy, ***i feel like working up to him and punch him as tunde beat him up the other day, but my hands is so soft to do such I will just wound myself*****. Gov.son : should I bring the food for you honey? Me: No I said am not in the mood of eating anything , don’t you understand simple english? **** I shout at him **** Dad : why do u shout on ur future husband? Is this how you will be shouting on him when you get married? *****hummmm, God forbid how will I get marry to this heartless boy, well maybe in his dream *******. Gov.son : dad, my shade can never shout at me, his just that she cares ffor tunde, that is why dad. Dad : am happy that you ahve know what my daughter can do. Gov.son : if I don’t know what shade can do, the who eases do I want to know her behavior. Dad : am proud of you as my inlaw, Gov.son : thank you sir *****See this mad boy, how can my dad calling this guy his inlaw? Well maybe my dad have another daughter that want him to get married with, what am I saying, am the only daughter of my dad, well in his dream.*********** I didn’t say anything, untill my dad leave my room and ask Dammy to stay with me****** as my dad said this I was so angry ********* my dad close the door, *****Gov.son : shade why are u doing this to me? You know I love you with all what I have, or do you want me to take you out of this country? Me : do I tell you I am tried of my dear country? *****hissing***. Gov.son : then what do you want? ****fool, do u think you can take tunde from me, God will not allow you.***** Gov.son : honey, you know I can do anything to make you happy ******hummmmmm fine so this is why you want tunde dead**** Gov.son : honey pls talk to me ,I will kill myself if you continue like this ******fine, kill yourself, who will beg you, what are u still doing on earth?
******** I didn’t say just a single word to him, I went to bed********** Gov.son : Do you want to sleep? ****:humhum I want to swimm idiot ********** Gov.son : should I bring bring you blanket? *******see how his doing as even he cares, is a lie, you are a killer ***** I didn’t say a word to him, untill I slept off, his still keep asking silly question. ******* he went to his room, he cannt sleep in my room because of my actions towards him. ………… Watchout for episode 22…
Re: S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 by Naijacardcom: 7:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
Re: S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 by Ayomideen(m): 2:08am On Jul 03, 2016
guy u fumble say u no finish dis story o
Re: S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 by cokhale(m): 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
they should have sex to end govt son dream
Re: S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 by Naijacardcom: 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
Episode 23

As they get into his room. Gunmen : were is Tunde? Ninoh : I don’t know who tunde is, am the only one living in this room I don’t have room mate… pls.. ****they beat the hell out of ninoh and they check every corner of his room searching for tunde***** as they cork the gun…. gunmen : now, talk, where is tunde? Or else, I will burt ur head with gun..******Ninoh cannt defend tunde again with the fear of gun. Ninoh : Haaa, pls don’t pull the trigger, I know who is tunde. Gunmen : fine why are you lieing, a lier will steal or do you want to steal? Now since you know who tunde is, tell us were his hidding to bring him out ourselves? Ninoh : he is now with his parents in his home town ******they kick ninoh and they leave **************** after one hour with my dad at the livingroom n as I was with ny dad my mind was with tunde n think of what would have happen to him by now, but I hope he will be finen nothing bad will happen to my tunde ******** my dad phone rang , one of his political friends called him to visit him ********** I was happy that my dad is going out********* as my dad vacate the house I Ruch to my room to dress up to meet my lovely tunde***** as I was dressing up, Dammy comes into my room, and start all his foolosh questions again, I didn’t give answer to all his questions, ***** after when you have order for tunde killing you are now here fool******. Dammy : laughing……. Me : why are u laughing? Dammy : do u think I didn’t know that tunde is alive? Lol, we shall see. Me : all your evil plan will not worl out, I know my God will never disappoint me…. Dammy : I don’t plan any evil thing against you and tunde ******** fool did you think I didn’t hear you when you are calling them to kill tunde***. I walked out of him ****** pipipi *** I horn to the gateman to open the gate…. after when I leave the house, dammu called his gunmenn to ask if they have kill tunde, as he called them, Dammy : hello, have you kill him? Gunman : hello boss, tunde his no more in the city again, he friend send he his now with his parents in his town, but hi friend didn’t know the address of his home town.. Dammy : shitttttt!!!! So the guy escape again, how dear him******** when tunde got home (Ninoh’s house), he saw ninoh on the floor so weak********
Tunde : Ninoh Ninoh What wrong with youv what happened to you? how come? Who did this to you? Ninoh : it was the gunmen that were looking for you that beat me up like this. Tunde : what!!! Gunmen? How come, why are they looking for mev *******oh!!!! Hope is not this ddammy again that send the Gunmen to get me, did shadde told him am alive!!!!!!!! poo, what afuck! ******knock at the door******* kokokoko***********. Tunde rush to hind under the bed*** Ninoh : please is not around here, I. Have already told you his now in his townn he can’t come back here again ********** I was shocked when I heard this******* this mean they have came here to kill tunde*** Me : it me shade. Ninoh : who is shade? ******** as tunde heard thisn he came out under the bed and he went straight to the door to open the door for shade. As he opened the door******* I gave tunde a romantic huge as if have missed him for year, I was happy I see you alive ****** ugly frawn on tunde face *******. Me : am sorry for disappointing you in the morning, ******tunde point to ninoh on the floor******* I was scared **********.

Me : what happened to him? Tunde : gunmen came here looking for me beat him up like that ******** what!!!!!! gunmen? *****. Me : so Dammy sent gunmen to kill you again? Tunde : that is what I suspect, did you told Dammy am alive? ? Me : no I didn’t tell him such thing, because I knew all what he have been planning against you. Tunde : then how did he egt to know am alive before sending gunmen after me to kill me? Besides that, how did he know the address of this house, you were the only person that know this address so how? How? How? Me : I guess maybe he listened to our conversation. Tunde : so u were with him when I called you them? So that is how live be, because u heard that am dead, you have started moving with Dammy? Me : hum NO, I cannt never have feelings for Dammy not to talk about marry him. Psl stop saying this tunde. *********************** Tunde : then how did he listen to our conversation? Me : I think he was at the door step then. ***********knock at the door****** kokokoko ******* everyone was scared, tunde hind himself again ********* who is there? ******* watch out for Cl¡ck her£ to r€ad mor€ £pisode .

1 Like

Re: S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 by Agromuda(m): 10:07am On Sep 17, 2016
slyrone:
oga no one is commenting, go read ur story with your neighbors

Oga! U gat no chil oooo cheesy grin.
He only nids encouragement, letgv him... lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

<<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> / Despite All Odds / TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.