Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,214 members, 7,780,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:38 PM

My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This (11471 Views)

Stephanie Spread Her Legs & Asked Me To Suck It, Then I Bend Down And... / Amber Rose Shows Off Her Bushy Vajayjay On IG / See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by jubebaister(m): 8:19am On Apr 11, 2016
She spread her legs wide apart and asked me to shave her very bush thing. I first inserted my tongue and licked her vagina dry first before shaving her and she enjoyed it.

She said she will never forget me even if she marries another guy.
I'm blushing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by nnadychuks(m): 8:23am On Apr 11, 2016
angry angry what is the moral lesson?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 11, 2016
It's official, Romance section is the den of Juvenile Delinquents, Dumbfucks, Nitwits, Intellectual retards_ and Trolls.

Just wondering did you shave her bushy Pussy_ with yo rabbit teeth?

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by Adeyeancah(m): 8:30am On Apr 11, 2016
You for shave am with ur teeth naa, Oshiii, ni aro Monday

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by Synzu(m): 8:34am On Apr 11, 2016
What manner of fuckery is this? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by Daniel2289(m): 8:36am On Apr 11, 2016
nnadychuks:
angry angry what is the moral lesson?

Abi. Help me ask am. Y u dey tell us. Keep am to urself jor.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by ucheHapers(m): 8:39am On Apr 11, 2016
Stupidity and foolishness need to be eradicated

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 11, 2016
Op is sick. Buhari is busy travellin while our youth are gettin crazy due 2 lack of job

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by bigtt76(f): 8:41am On Apr 11, 2016
Old man wen still de use Mickey Mouse bedspread .....what do you expect tongue

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by refiner(f): 8:48am On Apr 11, 2016
undecided.... ...seun pls I wish to talk to u....slowpokes is taking over dis forum!undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by Cholls(m): 8:49am On Apr 11, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by Samyj247: 8:54am On Apr 11, 2016
don't mind dis pretenders that bleeps anyhow and claiming holy holy.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by Julietcutie(f): 8:55am On Apr 11, 2016
mtcheww ...
Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 11, 2016
bigtt76:
Old man wen still de use Mickey Mouse bedspread .....what do you expect tongue
But character spreads are cute though. I can't blame em.
Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by adorablepepple(f): 10:25am On Apr 11, 2016
jubebaister:
She spread her legs wide apart and asked me to shave her very bush thing. I first inserted my tongue and licked her vagina dry first before shaving her and she enjoyed it.

I'm blushing
And you were blushing over your stupidity

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by opineflu(m): 10:40am On Apr 11, 2016
my God .....on a vexing monday afternoon...op odey nii eeehhh

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by bigtt76(f): 11:31am On Apr 11, 2016
I know ...for kids yes buh for adults argggggh!

KingCheezyPuff:
Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by bigtt76(f): 11:31am On Apr 11, 2016
I know ...for kids yes buh for adults argggggh! grin

KingCheezyPuff:
Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by tayo60(f): 11:37am On Apr 11, 2016
@Op, infact u dey craz
Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by ChristStriker(m): 11:51am On Apr 11, 2016
jubebaister:

I'm blushing

You should be so ashamed of yourself.
Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by dasrackhor(m): 12:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
jubebaister:

I'm blushing
Op,do me a favour,go to d nearest transformer and do d needful...Bushy ko,Forest ni...spit on thread and walk out..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by macaranta(m): 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
OP your stupidity level is @ veteran

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by Joe4real1988(m): 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
If ur story is true, den i pity u. Wat if u hav unknown sore or cut(2ru brushin or chewin) nd she has HIV or oda STD.....?? If VJ is cleaner dan d mouth as sum naive pple do say, y do pant get dirty on usage? I feel sorry 4 sum guyz sha..................

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by grad2012(f): 12:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
Op who ep help? angry
Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by ba7man(m): 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
jubebaister:

I'm blushing
I will find you....... and deal with you. angry angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by SweetJustice: 1:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
kids everywhere. Smh

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by alobright17(m): 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2016
refiner:
undecided....
...seun pls I wish to talk to u....slowpokes is taking over dis forum!undecided
Baby no just mind them,what do you expect from jobless person?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by alobright17(m): 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
so we should blame Government or who on this type of people like the Op?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by Smellymouth: 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
Vanquay:
It's official, [b]Romance section is the den of Juvenile Delinquents, Dumbfucks, Nitwits, Intellectual retards_ and Trolls.

Just wondering did you shave her bushy Pussy_ with yo rabbit teeth?
[/b]

grin cheesy

Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by Smellymouth: 1:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
Who the fvck is this guy?? undecided

Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by Smellymouth: 1:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
Synzu:
What manner of fuckery is this? undecided

grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by Smellymouth: 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2016
Some of you shouting -" ...On a Monday morning..." are as jobless as the OP undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Keep Getting Wet For This young, Guy My Cousin's Friend. / Enjoy Sexual Pleasure And Last Long In Bed With Samsu Oil For Men / What Will U Do If You Vowed Not To Date Single Moms And Then U Saw This Yansh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.