Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Fake Vs Real Iphone 6 in Computer Village ! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fake Vs Real Iphone 6 in Computer Village ! (3402 Views)

Lost But Found Iphone 6 In Enugu / Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. / Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Vs Real Iphone 6 in Computer Village ! by Roland333: 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
So you are walking in computer village and some random guy slides by you and offers you a clean iphone 6 at a ridiculous low price and it all good or you see a broke ass nigger feeling fly with his iPhone 6 and you are wondering how he could afford such a phone shocked shocked shocked,
well here's an easy way to find out if the phones are fake or not:
in terms of design and where the button placing are, The fake iPhones and the real ones are almost the same thing and I must say the rip-off guys did a nice job stealing the design but here are some simple clue to look out for
1. The fake iPhone6 pack comes with the picture of the iphone on the pack

2. The Fake phone is a little bit thicker

3. on the fake one's you have a thicker/Darker color on both lines and over-all body color

4. check the apple Logo to see if it looks like a cut out or just slide your finger over it, if it feels rough or bulging out then it's most likely a fake, plus on the real one the logo looks darker/smoked while on the fake it's more of a mirror

5. On the camera it clearly obvious to tell the fake from the real which includes a a perfectly circle flash and a bit bulgy camera while the fake has a rather flat camera and Finally you can check out the iTunes and see if it connects or go to about on settings, copy the serial or IMEL num paste it on apple care and see if it does not recognizes it then it's fake
So,I hope this helps you smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Fake Vs Real Iphone 6 in Computer Village ! by Flexherbal(m): 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2016
OP: thanks for sharing.
Re: Fake Vs Real Iphone 6 in Computer Village ! by NCP: 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
grin

Greed will still be the deciding factor for the buyer. He/she will say "Hell no. This is my only opportunity to own an iphone 6s."

All sorts of thoughts and imagination begins to race through his greed filled mind.
Mundane thoughts like, He gets to his hood and his fellas there will be like "oooh Boy, you are now a Biiiiiiiig Boy! Welcome to iPhone Owners Club." and the ladies "Boy, When are we going to that eatery close to MacJones Nite Club."

But the indifferent guys/ladies know the "iphone 6s" ain't the Real Deal, but according to our Chinese friends on www,aliexpress.com, it is a Perfect 1:1 Copy/Cloned of the Iphone 6s.

The Guy just wasted his money on a Cheap Android Phone with 512mb RAM/4gb ROM.

1 Share

Re: Fake Vs Real Iphone 6 in Computer Village ! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
Go into a proper shop to buy your phones. Good stores won't send touts to scout for customers on the road.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Wall Socket / Usb Charger [pictured] / Mediatek Vs Snapdragon Vs Exonous / I Have 35k To Buy A Smartphone, Which Should I Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.