|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1,976,867 members, 4,142,164 topics. Date: Monday, 19 March 2018 at 12:03 PM
|Fake Vs Real Iphone 6 in Computer Village ! by Roland333: 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2016|
So you are walking in computer village and some random guy slides by you and offers you a clean iphone 6 at a ridiculous low price and it all good or you see a broke ass nigger feeling fly with his iPhone 6 and you are wondering how he could afford such a phone ,
well here's an easy way to find out if the phones are fake or not:
in terms of design and where the button placing are, The fake iPhones and the real ones are almost the same thing and I must say the rip-off guys did a nice job stealing the design but here are some simple clue to look out for
1. The fake iPhone6 pack comes with the picture of the iphone on the pack
2. The Fake phone is a little bit thicker
3. on the fake one's you have a thicker/Darker color on both lines and over-all body color
4. check the apple Logo to see if it looks like a cut out or just slide your finger over it, if it feels rough or bulging out then it's most likely a fake, plus on the real one the logo looks darker/smoked while on the fake it's more of a mirror
5. On the camera it clearly obvious to tell the fake from the real which includes a a perfectly circle flash and a bit bulgy camera while the fake has a rather flat camera and Finally you can check out the iTunes and see if it connects or go to about on settings, copy the serial or IMEL num paste it on apple care and see if it does not recognizes it then it's fake
So,I hope this helps you
|Re: Fake Vs Real Iphone 6 in Computer Village ! by Flexherbal(m): 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2016|
OP: thanks for sharing.
|Re: Fake Vs Real Iphone 6 in Computer Village ! by NCP: 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2016|
Greed will still be the deciding factor for the buyer. He/she will say "Hell no. This is my only opportunity to own an iphone 6s."
All sorts of thoughts and imagination begins to race through his greed filled mind.
Mundane thoughts like, He gets to his hood and his fellas there will be like "oooh Boy, you are now a Biiiiiiiig Boy! Welcome to iPhone Owners Club." and the ladies "Boy, When are we going to that eatery close to MacJones Nite Club."
But the indifferent guys/ladies know the "iphone 6s" ain't the Real Deal, but according to our Chinese friends on www,aliexpress.com, it is a Perfect 1:1 Copy/Cloned of the Iphone 6s.
The Guy just wasted his money on a Cheap Android Phone with 512mb RAM/4gb ROM.
|Re: Fake Vs Real Iphone 6 in Computer Village ! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 11, 2016|
Go into a proper shop to buy your phones. Good stores won't send touts to scout for customers on the road.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45