Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,167 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

How To Make A Snapshot Wit Se P1i - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Make A Snapshot Wit Se P1i (682 Views)

Post A Snapshot Of Your Android Unlock PATTERN / Flash Lite Or Flash Player For P1i Sony Ericsson / 3d Graphics Benchmarks: Iphone Vs N95 Vs P1i Vs Dell Axim X51v (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Snapshot Wit Se P1i by luxiry(m): 6:54am On Aug 02, 2009
brossses does anyone knw how to make snapshot on sony ericksoon p1i,
for the opera 4.2multi handler go search sharemobile.ro for opera multi server download and install then change to any of the customs and edit with wap.mtnonline.com.then the rest that you met thete thas all okay , so help me with my own bro

(1) (Reply)

Nokia E90 Connectivity Problem / Hi Baby / Etisalat With Nokia Users (s60)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.