Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Hindus Healing Temple - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hindus Healing Temple (2842 Views)

Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) / My Testimony Of Healing From A Strange Illness / Does Sex Slow The Healing Of Wounds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hindus Healing Temple by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
There are invisible powers behind talismans and charms. It is no secret that eminent successful persons, top celebrities, business executives, career diplomats and international stars are regular users of charms, talisman, and amulets. Literally thousands of successful case histories, miracle after miracles, which will change your life too.
Re: Hindus Healing Temple by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
Wealth can buy convenience and comfort but not inner peace which alone is really worthy of possession. Call;----09098087737
Re: Hindus Healing Temple by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
Our beliefs determine our thoughts and attitudes about life, which in turn direct our actions. By our actions, we create our destiny. Beliefs about sacred matters--God, soul and cosmos--are essential to one's approach to life. Hindus believe many diverse things, but there are a few bedrock concepts on which most Hindus concur. The following nine beliefs, though not exhaustive, offer a simple summary of Hindu spirituality.
1 . Hindus believe in a one, all-pervasive Supreme Being who is both immanent and transcendent, both Creator and Unmanifest Reality. 2. Hindus believe in the divinity of the four Vedas, the world's most ancient scripture, and venerate the Agamas as equally revealed. These primordial hymns are God's word and the bedrock of Sanatana Dharma, the eternal religion. 3. Hindus believe that the universe undergoes endless cycles of creation, preservation and dissolution. 4. Hindus believe in karma, the law of cause and effect by which each individual creates his own destiny by his thoughts, words and deeds. 5. Hindus believe that the soul reincarnates, evolving through many births until all karmas have been resolved, and moksha, liberation from the cycle of rebirth, is attained. Not a single soul will be deprived of this destiny. 6. Hindus believe that divine beings exist in unseen worlds and that temple worship, rituals, sacraments and personal devotionals create a communion with these devas and Gods. 7. Hindus believe that an enlightened master, or satguru, is essential to know the Transcendent Absolute, as are personal discipline, good conduct, purification, pilgrimage, self-inquiry, meditation and surrender in God. 8. Hindus believe that all life is sacred, to be loved and revered, and therefore practice ahimsa, noninjury, in thought, word and deed. 9. Hindus believe that no religion teaches the only way to salvation above all others, but that all genuine paths are facets of God's Light, deserving tolerance and understanding.... CALL;--09098087737

Re: Hindus Healing Temple by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
WITH HINDUS YOU CAN HAVE A BABY....
Re: Hindus Healing Temple by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
INDIAN KHAKANI VOODOO....
Re: Hindus Healing Temple by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
HEALING
Re: Hindus Healing Temple by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hindus believe in a one, all-pervasive Supreme Being who is both immanent and transcendent, both Creator and Unmanifest Reality.
Re: Hindus Healing Temple by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 24, 2016
. Hindus believe that an enlightened master,or satguru, is essential to know the Transcendent Absolute, as are personal discipline, good conduct, purification, pilgrimage, self-inquiry, meditation and surrender in God. CALL;---09098087737
Re: Hindus Healing Temple by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
VOODOO HEALING....
Re: Hindus Healing Temple by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
Jaladhivasam
Re: Hindus Healing Temple by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
PROTECTIONS AND HEALING.
Re: Hindus Healing Temple by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 02, 2016
The ancient Vedic Mantras that heal and cure....
Re: Hindus Healing Temple by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 02, 2016
Pregnancy Spells “ “Spells will help you to conceive and increase your chances of pregnancy “ Do you want to get pregnant and carry your own child as a woman? Worried about delay in pregnancy? Medicine not work for you to get conceive?
Re: Hindus Healing Temple by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 02, 2016
Pregnancy Spells “ “Spells will help you to conceive and increase your chances of pregnancy “ Do you want to get pregnant and carry your own child as a woman? Worried about delay in pregnancy? Medicine not work for you to get conceive?
Re: Hindus Healing Temple by Nobody: 9:56am On May 04, 2016
PERFECT HEALING...
Re: Hindus Healing Temple by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 04, 2016
HEALTH IS WEALTH ......
Re: Hindus Healing Temple by Nobody: 9:10am On May 08, 2016
We always feel sometime that what should I do to get richer? What should I do to make better my love life? How I will be healthier? And much more similar questions we asked our self and finding solution of it but not get success in it. Contact;;-- 09098087737
Re: Hindus Healing Temple by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 09, 2016
HEALING
Re: Hindus Healing Temple by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 09, 2016
SPIRITUAL HEALING POWER
Re: Hindus Healing Temple by Stanzingerzy(m): 11:09pm On May 09, 2016
Pls sir, am highly interested, for healing only. I have kidney infection will i be cure, help am in Anambra state email me stanzingerzy@gmail.com
Re: Hindus Healing Temple by Nobody: 11:06am On May 10, 2016
Kidneys are the excretory organs and perform several other regulatory functions, like maintaining the acid-base balance, flushing out toxins out of the body, producing urine, filtration of the blood, etc. But sometimes, due to infection (s), the kidneys stop working effectively and properly. If not cured timely, it may lead to kidney failure. Causes Kidney infections are primarily caused when exterior bacteria enter the urinary tract and reach the tube that carries urine. Such bacteria find kidney to be a very favorable place for their multiplication, hence, multiply in number leading to renal infections. Sometimes, bacteria present in other parts of your body reach the kidneys by getting mixed into your bloodstream and causes urinary infections. Symptoms Back pain or abdominal pain (high degree) Fatigue Fever accompanied by night chills and sweating State of confusion Nausea Loss of appetite Redness on the skin Condition of hematuria (blood in the urine) Burning sensation in the urine Frequent urination...
Re: Hindus Healing Temple by Nobody: 11:09am On May 10, 2016
IT CAN BE CURED IF YOU CAN TAKE TO PRECAUTIONS AND PROCEDURES....
Re: Hindus Healing Temple by Stanzingerzy(m): 6:35pm On May 10, 2016
Sir, am highly interested, and ever ready to take any precaution and measure you could give me thanks
Re: Hindus Healing Temple by Nobody: 10:36am On May 11, 2016
Call;--09098087737
Re: Hindus Healing Temple by LLVelly: 1:31pm On May 11, 2016
I just want to be a billionaire...can u do that?
Re: Hindus Healing Temple by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 12, 2016
HEALTH IS WEALTH....
Re: Hindus Healing Temple by Nobody: 12:30am On May 13, 2016
MY HEALTH IS MY LIFE...
Re: Hindus Healing Temple by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 15, 2016
Healing
Re: Hindus Healing Temple by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 16, 2016
Embrace natural health and divine blessings.. 09098087737
Re: Hindus Healing Temple by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 16, 2016
Embrace natural health and divine blessings.. 09098087737

Re: Hindus Healing Temple by Nobody: 9:59am On May 17, 2016
Healing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make It Big, Thick, And Long Lasting / My Parents Both Have Blood Genotype AA But My Lab Test Is Showing AS / 13 Foods Pregnant Women Should Eat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.