Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Collapse Of Cellular Network In EFAB Estate Abuja - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Collapse Of Cellular Network In EFAB Estate Abuja (537 Views)

Airtel NG Officially Rolls Out Its 4G LTE Network In Ibadan And Some States / Infinix Hot4 Pro Says Cellular Network Not Available / Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Collapse Of Cellular Network In EFAB Estate Abuja by solid3(m): 1:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
This is to bring to the notice of Etisalat Network that there has been a break down of cellular network in EFAB Estate Mbora District of Abuja.

It became difficult to reach my friends and family who resides at the Estate since on Friday 8th April. As I was told when I visited on Sunday, they have not been able to to make out going calls and this was confirmed by me as well. Although there seems to be some skeletal data service which has become so slow.

While I was there for a better part of the day, I did not receive any incoming call. When I tried sending an SMS it returned with a flash message which reads "currently unable to send you message, will be sent when the network is available."

This has made it difficult to reach my girl friend who resides in that part of Abuja.

I therefore call on Etisalat to urgently deploy their technical staff and engineers to reolve this problem.

Source: Concerned Customer.

Cc Lalasticlala, mynd44, Seun

(1) (Reply)

Another Galaxy S7 Freeze Test / jagabadapeoplefornow / Few Months Used Blackberry Z10 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.