Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy (45689 Views)

How To Avoid Been Friend Zoned By A Girl And Make Her Desire You / Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova / Have you ever been friend zoned by someone you'd like to be more than friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by DharmyYinks: 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
abbey621:

Trust me when it comes to having a well packaged game, I've been there, done that. 9ja girls are not as free flowing with their emotions, unless you go and carry Ol*sho or "I never chop", if na dem then to say 'I love you' cheap well well grin grin grin
Then ur so called 'packaged game' is ineffective. There re gals tho few wu will be d first to open up to u bout there feelings.

Just say dat u havnt encountered any!
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by DharmyYinks: 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
Senorprinz:
nice write up sire, tho, from my point of view some of the points above doesn't always relate to friendzoning, for instance, compliments
i've come across guys who prefer being sacarstic to girls they are into rather than giving them genuine compliment, i don't know why, but i'm guilty of that too.
i'm not ready:
some guys wont just rush into a association with a girl just because he senses she's into him, my neighbour has been jonzing one babe that he's been crushing over for close to 8months now because he feels he's not financially stable enough to date the girl, this same babe has also been green-lighting my guy for almost the same period.
thank you:
people's emotions mature at different rates, when two people are attracted to each other, it's not compulsory they must graduate into the i love you stage at the same time, that i don't respond likewise doesn't mean i don't wanna be with you, morova, does telling someone 'i love you' really mean you love them.
D bolded is true as well as ur other points. Like I said bfor.. it happens most times not all times.
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by missingrib(f): 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Inshort... u re comfortable being friend-zoned??
as far I don't ave feelings for the guy
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by VickyRotex(f): 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
who find trouble must ready to face am o

Me no get power for trouble. I'm a lover not a fighter

So any trouble wey you go find, Na ontop your head o cheesy grin cheesy

Which kind zone brother you be sef? angry

Defending your sister no be fight na. cry cry Why you be big brother then angry embarassed
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by DharmyYinks: 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
jamalchance:

Dharmy yinks talk tru .... U look like d guy wey dey that pics
E no concern u undecided
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by VickyRotex(f): 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Thank you for this!

You're welcome!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Olusanya333(m): 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
abbey621:

Trust me when it comes to having a well packaged game, I've been there, done that. 9ja girls are not as free flowing with their emotions, unless you go and carry Ol*sho or "I never chop", if na dem then to say 'I love you' cheap well well grin grin grin
You are still not getting things right o Jere.
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
saasala:
Arrant balderdash! Guys dont friendzone ladie, we FvckZone them. Is either we are dating you or we are nyanshing you for fun or we dont talk at all....
so tru man,, na so i tell one make we limit this thing called love to only s'x,,, since dat day she change

1 Like

Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by abbey621(m): 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Then ur so called 'packaged game' is ineffective. There re gals tho few wu will be d first to open up to u bout there feelings.

Just say dat u havnt encountered any!

See by your own admission your premise is based on rarities! No doubt there are girls that would open up about their feelings, they are plenty over here in the States but 9ja girls? Mba! Most 9ja girls are so worried about being taken for cheap that they would rather lose the guy than to confess their undying love for him. Back in school, I caught many fishes in the sea, out of over 30 girls only 1 was crazy enough to instigate the flirting and I respected her for it. Now of course we have girls that would come after you hard if you've got the bar and the right packaging but don't make it seem like they are plenty when in reality they represent less than 2% of all 9ja girls.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by missingrib(f): 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
[quote author=fifidavies post=44610316]thats not totally true. Kos u can never be frnds with a guy for so long without feelings arising from either of u. If u dnt notice it then one person is damn good at hiding emotions[/quote....ave lots of male friends but one way or the another they will tends to break the bridge but as far you can convince them that your in relationship I think they will back out..the best is when the both party are in a relationship...
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by DharmyYinks: 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2016
franklingud:
Lol!!.. as for me oo! I don't friendzone a girl. it's either I fvckZone her or I dateZone her.... OR we ain't talking at all.
REPENT!!!
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
VickyRotex:

Which kind zone brother you be sef? angry

Defending your sister no be fight na. cry cry Why you be big brother then angry embarassed
I'm the type of brother that helps his sister keeps her money cheesy cheesy

Defending trouble? I'm not a bulletproof. I'll pass tongue tongue tongue
Let's just take out the 'Big' and make it just 'ordinary brother' if that'll will rule me out of having to defend a trouble finding sister cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by akuracy(m): 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
Ada9103:

Really cry
Thanks
Please tell Franklingud I will also take his phallus away if he dare look at your dp again.
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by VickyRotex(f): 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I'm the type of brother that helps his sister keeps her money cheesy cheesy

Defending trouble? I'm not a bulletproof. I'll pass tongue tongue tongue
Let's just take out the 'Big' and make it just 'ordinary brother' if that'll will rule me out of having to defend a trouble finding sister cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy

I have a Bank and I have a savings box(kolo) tongue Are you GTB? tongue

No, you can't pass. You're my brother, 'Big' or 'Ordinary' brother, you should defend me.

It's not like I'll be finding trouble sef, I'll just be replying troubles ni cry You berra agree to defend me now, before I put up this advert. tongue

Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by DharmyYinks: 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
Mikylopez:
av neva been friend zoned.... n ion tink i will.
And why do u think so??
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by DharmyYinks: 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
Kaylexzy:

Boss I swear, nothing beats dat feeling...
U know she likes u,but u deprive her of everything and she can't leave u..
Boss man feeling mehn grin
Dat one no gud naa.. Just free her once nd for all.
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by LolarDun: 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
[quote author=DharmyYinks post=44605311]The friend-zone is a dreaded zone for most guys but ladies become victims too. These are signs you have been friend-zoned by a guy...

1. You are like a sister to me : This is similar to the 'You are like a brother to me' used by ladies. Has a guy ever called you sis? Or told you that you are like a sister? You have been friend-zoned. No one dates his sister!

2. Am just not ready : Ever seen a guy who fantasizes about his dream girl and go ahead to list the qualities he admires but keeps telling you 'am just not ready' when you two talk about relationships. The chances of you qualifying to be his dream girl is synonymous to Nigeria qualifying for AFCON this year. Impossicant!

3. Thank you! : That moment you told a guy 'i love you' or used love emojis while texting him and he replies with 'Thank you!' or act as if he didn't see it. His love for you is as scarce as Fuel currently. Gbam!!!

4. He Rarely Compliments You : It's inborn for guys to compliment anything with a boob,backside(even if the face is not good), pancaked face. You have one,two or all of these and he never compliments you or he does only once in 3 months grin. You are on Friend-zone Avenue! A guy only compliments what he likes or what he wants.

5. But : I'll love to date you 'but'... I think you are beautiful 'but'... I'll love to be your bf but.. If he uses the word 'but' after a compliment or phrase just know that he never meant what he said initially (though not in every case) and he's trying to make you feel good e.g I'll love to date you 'but' am just not ready. He's trying to tell u to get down from that Bus headed to 'Relationship Island'.. u belong to the one going to 'Friend-zone Park'.

6. You can add yours....

All this are subject to correction!

Written By: DharmyYinks

Ladies.. ever been friend-zoned? Share your experience
7 When he uses the picture of himself and another girl as dp
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by DaRealMoh(m): 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
*when he introduces you to is friends (be it a guy or a lady) as just a friend or as a sister from another mother.
*when he tells you about other ladies he admires.
*when he talks about his ex repeatedly.
* when the only time a guy says he loves you is when his having sex with you.

Ma sister run! run!! run!!! 4 ur life....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
Smellymouth:
**If he goes days or weeks without communication.A guy who wants you will not make you wait, he’ll respond within a reasonable and decent amount of time.

** If he talks about other women when you’re together,then you’ve definitely been friend zoned.

** When you try to tell a guy you like him and he shrugs it off, or says “thanks”,then it’s time to move on.A man who’s into you will be thrilled to know that you like him, too!

E dey sweet me when guys dey Friendzone girls sha grin
undecided undecided
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
Angelberry:
Are you asking moi You give your sister what she needs..I prefer to be friendzone by a guy.
kiss kiss
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by alizma: 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
abbey621:

Abegi! This one no be Nollywood jor!
I am speaking from experience. presently have two hanging on my neck.
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
Kaylexzy:
Mehn, dis is d thread I belong to.

Best feeling ever!!! grin
See ya life now undecided undecided
Nd u dey call sm1 baddo undecided
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by abbey621(m): 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
alizma:

I am speaking from experience. presently have two hanging on my neck.

Not one but two shocked shocked shocked shocked Pimping ain't easy, I salute o grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
I can help you manage both your bank and 'kolo'. No need going to Panama to hide nothing. I'm good like that cheesy cheesy

Ok, I'm your bro. Good! If you stay out of trouble, I'll be up for you when anybody brings it your way unprovoked. Yes, call me 'women right activist' cheesy grin cheesy

You want to put me up for sale? Ha! Mogbe! Pls make sure you don't put me on OLX........ I'll sell quicker on Amazon. cheesy cheesy grin
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy

I have a Bank and I have a savings box(kolo) tongue Are you GTB? tongue

No, you can't pass. You're my brother, 'Big' or 'Ordinary' brother, you should defend me.

It's not like I'll be finding trouble sef, I'll just be replying troubles ni cry You berra agree to defend me now, before I put up this advert. tongue
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by DharmyYinks: 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No tongue
Why?? cry

I'll be gentle grin
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
omoharry:
and you crest that as a barge of honour on your chest..abi?
nice question wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2016
franklingud:
Lol!!.. as for me oo! I don't friendzone a girl. it's either I fvckZone her or I dateZone her.... OR we ain't talking at all.
ok, we don see u undecided
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by DharmyYinks: 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
missingrib:
as far I don't ave feelings for the guy
That's d point of d whole friend-zone ish. U ladies friend-zone guys wu ve feelings for ya nd guys do d same.

So lemme ask again... Will u be comfortable being friend-zoned by a guy u ve feelings for??
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
The number of girls I have done this to ehn, na only God fit forgive me!
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by DharmyYinks: 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
abbey621:

See by your own admission your premise is based on rarities! No doubt there are girls that would open up about their feelings, they are plenty over here in the States but 9ja girls? Mba! Most 9ja girls are so worried about being taken for cheap that they would rather lose the guy than to confess their undying love for him. Back in school, I caught many fishes in the sea, out of over 30 girls only 1 was crazy enough to instigate the flirting and I respected her for it. Now of course we have girls that would come after you hard if you've got the bar and the right packaging but don't make it seem like they are plenty when in reality they represent less than 2% of all 9ja girls.
It is not a rarity abeg... U should check ursef. Two guys just bear me witness with one saying he has two on his neck.

Cos it hasn't happened to u doesn't mak it rare!
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Tinyemeka(m): 5:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
DharmyYinks:
The friend-zone is a dreaded zone for most guys but ladies become victims too. These are signs you have been friend-zoned by a guy...

4. He Rarely Compliments You : It's inborn for guys to compliment anything with a boob,backside(even if the face is not good), pancaked face. You have one,two or all of these and he never compliments you or he does only once in 3 months grin. You are on Friend-zone Avenue! A guy only compliments what he likes or what he wants.

Not exactly true. I mean, if I don't compliment, does it mean I'm not into her? And if I always compliment, does it mean I'm into her?

A dude may aggressively flirt with and compliment a lady at the office but they both know that it's just harmless flirting with no serious intention because they are both married with kids. Meaning a mutually consensual friendzoned relationship with lots of compliments and nothing serious.

Conversely, a dude may be into the girl but being the quiet type, wouldn't want to appear mushy, dorky and stuff, so would rather keep the compliments to himself and make his feelings known through other means.

So that particular rule of yours may not hold true in all cases. smiley
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by VickyRotex(f): 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I can help you manage both your bank and 'kolo'. No need going to Panama to hide nothing. I'm good like that cheesy cheesy

Ok, I'm your bro. Good! If you stay out of trouble, I'll be up for you when anybody brings it your way unprovoked. Yes, call me 'women right activist' cheesy grin cheesy

You want to put me up for sale? Ha! Mogbe! Pls make sure you don't put me on OLX........ I'll sell quicker on Amazon. cheesy cheesy grin

How can I trust a brother that cant defend me, to keep my money safe? angry You'll use it as Father Christmas.

cheesy Women Right Activist kor. Yinmu tongue I always stay out of trouble cry

I don't have Amazon on my list. I want you to pe lo ri igba tongue tongue

Choose one: Cquot or Olx (Sell him!) angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke / Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman / She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.