Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,329 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:34 PM

Unizik Direct Entry Aspirants For 2016/2017 Session. Lets Meet Here. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unizik Direct Entry Aspirants For 2016/2017 Session. Lets Meet Here. (7884 Views)

hfg / FUTA Academic Calendar For 2016/2017 Session [revised] / JAMB Admission Deadline For 2016/2017 Session Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unizik Direct Entry Aspirants For 2016/2017 Session. Lets Meet Here. by Benwilson(m): 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
I have bought direct entry scratch card, but i have not registered online, reason being that i am not very sure of the all that Unizik requires from DE candidates. For now i have confirmed that they dont ask for NYSC discharge certificate and they conduct exam for DE applicants. Where i hav doubts includes the chances of gaining admission based on Number of admission slots for DE and the inconsistencies in the school's admission process. For example, i saw from a nairaland forum that Unizik conducted DE exam for 2012/2013 medicine and surgery applicants, published their results and yet didnt release any admission list for them.
Despite all these, i still choose Unizik for this year's DE admission and i believe all will work out for good.
Please share your thought, and informations concerning this matter if you have any. Thank u.
Re: Unizik Direct Entry Aspirants For 2016/2017 Session. Lets Meet Here. by MissParagon(f): 10:16am On Apr 23, 2016
Benwilson:
I have bought direct entry scratch card, but i have not registered online, reason being that i am not very sure of the all that Unizik requires from DE candidates. For now i have confirmed that they dont ask for NYSC discharge certificate and they conduct exam for DE applicants. Where i hav doubts includes the chances of gaining admission based on Number of admission slots for DE and the inconsistencies in the school's admission process. For example, i saw from a nairaland forum that Unizik conducted DE exam for 2012/2013 medicine and surgery applicants, published their results and yet didnt release any admission list for them.
Despite all these, i still choose Unizik for this year's DE admission and i believe all will work out for good.
Please share your thought, and informations concerning this matter if you have any. Thank u.
Unizik don't ask for NYSC discharge, and they conduct exams. during my own time 2015, we wrote 100 English questions oral English inclusive. but then they don't give admission strictly based on the exam performance, for eg. I know someone that got 88 in dt exam and I got 64, he didn't get admission but I did and I didn't work my admission in anyway and I didn't graduate with first class, I graduated from Unizik same with that guy, from same dept. if you are a graduate of another school other than unizik u stand a higher chance if you a first class graduate. also we are just 12 admitted from over 120 aspirants and they brought out the admission list very very late, i concluded that dey won't give admission again. most importantly pray very well. God has the final say. success. you can ask more questions if you have.

2 Likes

Re: Unizik Direct Entry Aspirants For 2016/2017 Session. Lets Meet Here. by Benwilson(m): 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
MissParagon:

Unizik don't ask for NYSC discharge, and they conduct exams. during my own time 2015, we wrote 100 English questions oral English inclusive. but then they don't give admission strictly based on the exam performance, for eg. I know someone that got 88 in dt exam and I got 64, he didn't get admission but I did and I didn't work my admission in anyway and I didn't graduate with first class, I graduated from Unizik same with that guy, from same dept. if you are a graduate of another school other than unizik u stand a higher chance if you a first class graduate. also we are just 12 admitted from over 120 aspirants and they brought out the admission list very very late, i concluded that dey won't give admission again. most importantly pray very well. God has the final say. success. you can ask more questions if you have.

Thanks MissParagon,
Pls what department were u admitted into?
I am going for medicine and surgery. I didn't get first class oo, had 4.2 CGPA in Human Physiology. Since they dont consider the PostDE exam result, what do u think they look out for?
Also did u submit your credentials to Unizik before or after the PostDE exam? If yes, what documents are required?
Thank u once again. I really appreciate.
Re: Unizik Direct Entry Aspirants For 2016/2017 Session. Lets Meet Here. by MissParagon(f): 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
Benwilson:

Thanks MissParagon,
Pls what department were u admitted into?
I am going for medicine and surgery. I didn't get first class oo, had 4.2 CGPA in Human Physiology. Since they dont consider the PostDE exam result, what do u think they look out for?
Also did u submit your credentials to Unizik before or after the PostDE exam? If yes, what documents are required?
Thank u once again. I really appreciate.
I was admitted in medicine and surgery. I had 4.2cgpa too but what I studied was zoology. I think you HV a higher advantage with human physiology. how is ur waec result like, hope u r using one result and its impressive, they consider that too. which school did u graduate from?. we submitted our credentials on d exam day, which is degree statement of result, waec result, jamb De application form. hope u submitted ur degree statement of result and waec with the jamb. pls oo study for the DE exam, its being considered too among others was just saying that its not the only thing they consider. if possible get 90% sef. it increases ur chances.
Re: Unizik Direct Entry Aspirants For 2016/2017 Session. Lets Meet Here. by Benwilson(m): 8:46am On Apr 26, 2016
MissParagon:

I was admitted in medicine and surgery. I had 4.2cgpa too but what I studied was zoology. I think you HV a higher advantage with human physiology. how is ur waec result like, hope u r using one result and its impressive, they consider that too. which school did u graduate from?. we submitted our credentials on d exam day, which is degree statement of result, waec result, jamb De application form. hope u submitted ur degree statement of result and waec with the jamb. pls oo study for the DE exam, its being considered too among others was just saying that its not the only thing they consider. if possible get 90% sef. it increases ur chances.

My Waec is not bad but it's not excellent either, just 1 A, 3 B, and 4 C. I graduated from Uniport.
Pls am i to submit my credentials to Jamb office after their online registration?

Thank u MissParagon.
Re: Unizik Direct Entry Aspirants For 2016/2017 Session. Lets Meet Here. by SORRY4U: 9:21am On Apr 26, 2016
ok
Re: Unizik Direct Entry Aspirants For 2016/2017 Session. Lets Meet Here. by MissParagon(f): 9:48am On Apr 27, 2016
Benwilson:

My Waec is not bad but it's not excellent either, just 1 A, 3 B, and 4 C. I graduated from Uniport.
Pls am i to submit my credentials to Jamb office after their online registration?

Thank u MissParagon.
I don't know how jamb does it now but after online registration, we submitted the print out and then degree and waec result to jamb office. try and verify if u guys are supposed to do DT too. its not bad shaa, just be confident and HV faith

1 Like

Re: Unizik Direct Entry Aspirants For 2016/2017 Session. Lets Meet Here. by Benwilson(m): 11:38am On Apr 27, 2016
MissParagon:

I don't know how jamb does it now but after online registration, we submitted the print out and then degree and waec result to jamb office. try and verify if u guys are supposed to do DT too. its not bad shaa, just be confident and HV faith

Thank u so much. I really appreciate.
Re: Unizik Direct Entry Aspirants For 2016/2017 Session. Lets Meet Here. by Benwilson(m): 11:40am On Apr 27, 2016
SORRY4U:
ok
Have you registered online?
Re: Unizik Direct Entry Aspirants For 2016/2017 Session. Lets Meet Here. by VinBukky(m): 8:37am On May 26, 2016
Also aspiring for Unizik through Direct entry. Graduated with CGPA of 3.05 (ND) from Federal Polytechnic Nekede. Hope it ain't bad to be admitted with?
COURSE : Surveying&Geo-informatics
Re: Unizik Direct Entry Aspirants For 2016/2017 Session. Lets Meet Here. by Adejoke18: 3:54pm On May 26, 2016
Hello, am also aspiring for Accountancy through Direct Entry in Unizik. I graduated from Ogun state institute of Technology, Igbesa with 3.11. Do anyone know if Unizik accepts 2nd choice and Ssce two sittings result? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Unizik Direct Entry Aspirants For 2016/2017 Session. Lets Meet Here. by VinBukky(m): 8:00pm On May 26, 2016
Adejoke18:
Hello, am also aspiring for Accountancy through Direct Entry in Unizik. I graduated from Ogun state institute of Technology, Igbesa with 3.11. Do anyone know if Unizik accepts 2nd choice and Ssce two sittings result? Thanks in anticipation.

I know unizik doesn’t accept 2nd choice, but donno about the SSCE (two settings)

1 Like

Re: Unizik Direct Entry Aspirants For 2016/2017 Session. Lets Meet Here. by CBNIM: 8:28pm On May 26, 2016
Registering my attendance here! Unizik here I come!

1 Like

Re: Unizik Direct Entry Aspirants For 2016/2017 Session. Lets Meet Here. by chidi4eze(m): 4:47am On May 27, 2016
Please I graduated with a cgpa of 3.1 from Department of human physiology with a good Waec result... Do I have a chance of getting Radiology
Re: Unizik Direct Entry Aspirants For 2016/2017 Session. Lets Meet Here. by preciousmaro: 5:40am On May 27, 2016
Adejoke18:
Dey do accept 2 sitting result, I did direct entry last year and I was given admission, with my 2 sitting, the only thing is that you will pay a higher school fees.

1 Like

Re: Unizik Direct Entry Aspirants For 2016/2017 Session. Lets Meet Here. by Benwilson(m): 11:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
MissParagon:

Hello dear.
Please I have one more question. Can my certificate cover for the degree statement of result? I am asking because my school insisted they no longer give graduates statement of result but certificate.
Re: Unizik Direct Entry Aspirants For 2016/2017 Session. Lets Meet Here. by Benwilson(m): 11:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
CBNIM:
Registering my attendance here! Unizik here I come!

Welcome on board CBNIM. By God's grace we shall all get admitted.

Please if you know anybody that entered Unizik via direct entry, u should refer them here so they can help answer some of the questions from we prospects.
Re: Unizik Direct Entry Aspirants For 2016/2017 Session. Lets Meet Here. by chidi4eze(m): 5:36am On Jun 10, 2016
Benwilson:

Hello dear.
Please I have one more question. Can my certificate cover for the degree statement of result? I am asking because my school insisted they no longer give graduates statement of result but certificate.
certificate is better than statement of result any day anytime...they will accept it
Re: Unizik Direct Entry Aspirants For 2016/2017 Session. Lets Meet Here. by Benwilson(m): 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
chidi4eze:
certificate is better than statement of result any day anytime...they will accept it

Thanks Sir Chris. Nice to meet you here.
Re: Unizik Direct Entry Aspirants For 2016/2017 Session. Lets Meet Here. by Crisbez: 8:05am On Jun 15, 2016
I am a direct entry aspirant into Unizik CIVIL ENGR program for 2016/ 2017 session from Fed Poly Oko (ND).
I need your assistance. What are the areas of concentration when studying. How can I get DE past questions for CIVIL ENGR. I'll appreciate your kind suggestion.
Re: Unizik Direct Entry Aspirants For 2016/2017 Session. Lets Meet Here. by preciousmaro: 6:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
Crisbez:
I am a direct entry aspirant into Unizik CIVIL ENGR program for 2016/ 2017 session from Fed Poly Oko (ND).
I need your assistance. What are the areas of concentration when studying. How can I get DE past questions for CIVIL ENGR. I'll appreciate your kind suggestion.
Just study ur english language very well, cos most of their past questions are based on english, it was in 2013 they added a little maths, questions are general for all departments, and u can get the past question at iffite gate perm-site.

1 Like

Re: Unizik Direct Entry Aspirants For 2016/2017 Session. Lets Meet Here. by samsolite(m): 8:27am On Jul 02, 2016
Officially registering my presence here. Please, MissParagon and others, keep us updated as to when the sale of UNIZIK POST-DE forms will be out.

Thanks to Benwilson for making this thread. Let's keep it active and share useful information just like other similar threads like that of UNIBEN.
Re: Unizik Direct Entry Aspirants For 2016/2017 Session. Lets Meet Here. by samsolite(m): 8:32am On Jul 02, 2016
preciousmaro:

Just study ur english language very well, cos most of their past questions are based on english, it was in 2013 they added a little maths, questions are general for all departments, and u can get the past question at iffite gate perm-site.

Please, do you have copies of the past questions in .pdf format? Can you share as I'd like to see the nature of the questions.

Thanks.
Re: Unizik Direct Entry Aspirants For 2016/2017 Session. Lets Meet Here. by Talkwisdom(m): 12:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ask any questions regarding UNIZIK DE admissions..... I made it last year after losing out twice, Electrical Engineering representing!
Re: Unizik Direct Entry Aspirants For 2016/2017 Session. Lets Meet Here. by Talkwisdom(m): 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
Before you think of gaining admittion via DE in UNIZIK,First get a strong O'Level result,it works wonders
Re: Unizik Direct Entry Aspirants For 2016/2017 Session. Lets Meet Here. by arki(m): 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
Do they accept 2nd choice candidates?
Re: Unizik Direct Entry Aspirants For 2016/2017 Session. Lets Meet Here. by Talkwisdom(m): 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
arki:
Do they accept 2nd choice candidates?

No Sir
Re: Unizik Direct Entry Aspirants For 2016/2017 Session. Lets Meet Here. by samsolite(m): 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
Talkwisdom:
Ask any questions regarding UNIZIK DE admissions..... I made it last year after losing out twice, Electrical Engineering representing!

What are the questions like and do they take questions from JAMB?

Someone said that they only asked your set questions on Use of English, will it be ok for me to only prepare for English test and not bother about Physics, Chemistry abd Biology as I applied for MBBS.

thanks and congrats for finally making it into UNIZIK.
Re: Unizik Direct Entry Aspirants For 2016/2017 Session. Lets Meet Here. by Talkwisdom(m): 10:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
samsolite:

Someone said that they only asked your set questions on Use of English, will it be ok for me to only prepare for English test and not bother about Physics, Chemistry abd Biology as I applied for MBBS.

..............BRO,

go and get Jamb English Past Questions and answers and read from the beginning till date,it will help you a lot.

In UNIZIK DE Exam,all faculties are given the same questions and it has been English except in few occasions,they include Maths.

Goodluck bro

1 Like

Re: Unizik Direct Entry Aspirants For 2016/2017 Session. Lets Meet Here. by Benwilson(m): 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
samsolite:

Well I'm also an aspirant but I can say that there won't be any Post DE exam this year if there isn't Post UTME exam.
Jamb has released a point system with which admission will be meted for UTME candidates but nothing yet for DE.
Good news is that FG is given DE a 10% admission quota, so hopefully the number of people to be admitted via DE will increase.

Please if anyone hears anything different, do well to let us all know.
Re: Unizik Direct Entry Aspirants For 2016/2017 Session. Lets Meet Here. by MaryJoe1990(f): 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
Am also an aspirant via DE Pharmaceutical science,pls any body with useful information should keep us posted.
Re: Unizik Direct Entry Aspirants For 2016/2017 Session. Lets Meet Here. by Nnamekus1(m): 5:40am On Jul 12, 2016
pls i want to apply for electronics and computer engineering but from what i saw on the school website, what they accept is national diploma in electrical/electronics engineering, whereas i have national diploma in computer engineering, Federal polytechnic nekede. Can it be considered?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BRAIN STUDY: If You Can Read This You Have A Strong MIND!! / Federal Polytechnic, Idah Hnd/nd 2nd & 3rd Batch Admission List 2015/2016 Sess / Mechanical Or Mechatronics Engineering. Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.