Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,219 members, 7,780,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:47 PM

Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student (53746 Views)

FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) / Snake Bite Kills Student Of IMT, Enugu / No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by papaejima1: 2:33pm On Apr 11, 2016
MY GOOD GOD; NIGERIA IS ON THE VERGE OF COLLASPING.
- A peaceful protest in Uniport has turned messy as the Nigerian police kill students from orders above.
Reports in
Comr. Peter Faculty of Management Sciences President shot dead by the Nigerian police............
This government is intolerant! And barbaric. They will kill everyone that oppose them. Well they have more than 60 million more Nigerians to kill.
RIP Peter. .. We will continue from where you have stopped. Their plan is to scare us; and stop us from occupying the streets on THURSDAY! We will see who is stronger. Let's Thursday reach!!!!!!!!!!!! Egberi Fa oooooo.
‪#‎Still‬ on Jesus is Lord.

https://m.facebook.com/oyinemi.endeley/posts/10205734174986625

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by Kenzico(m): 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
oMG!!!

Thats why i hate indulging in Riots and protest cos the turn outs will eventually be this

Ihe na eme na 2016 ooo

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by NwaNimo1(m): 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
Na wa oh.... cold blooded murder.
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by networkrecharg: 2:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
Police Shoot protesting Student of uniport.
Comrd perter Of The Faculty Of Management Has also been shoot dead...
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by wasco24: 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by EasternLeopard: 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
networkrecharg:
Police Shoot protesting Student of uniport.
Comrd perter Of The Faculty Of Management Has also been shoot dead...

What is the cause of the protest

1 Like

Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by dtruth3(m): 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
The Daura Armed Forces has killed yet another innocent soul, while their Fulani brothers are on the other hand unleashing terror on different communities!

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by calculator123(m): 2:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
unilag did theirs,nobody died.uniport reverse is the case

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by akp202(m): 2:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
U see d implication of voting for a dullard as a president?

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lale I hope you're happy now cry cry

RIP Peter

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
calculator123:
unilag did theirs,nobody died.uniport reverse is the case

so who's to blame?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by jmichlins(m): 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2016
See how this life has being wasted. RIP brother nigeria has no interest or value for the lives of her citizens. Have seen students protest for months in other clime and the worst you see is water canon and arrest at most

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by Ibifizzleboy(m): 3:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
Comrade Peter my friend and brother that we have handed over the mantle of leadership to, in the Faculty of Management Sciences. RIP but know that the struggle continues and those that perpetrated this would not go unpunished.

The Dept of Accounting mourns U.

I.B

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by mazizitonene(m): 3:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
what is this now......na wa o.......why police just dey useless like this..... angry
be like na tomorrow i go reach dat skul

3 Likes

Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by calculator123(m): 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
Suigeneris93:

so who's to blame?
partly the students,i am surr they weren't peaceful abt the ptotest

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by calculator123(m): 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
Suigeneris93:

so who's to blame?
partly the students,i am surr they weren't peaceful abt the protest

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by Flexherbal(m): 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
Too bad.
RIP!
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
calculator123:
partly the students,i am surr they weren't peaceful abt the ptotest

you weren't there so you can't be SURE about anything. The police had no right to shoot at them, teargas to disperse them, yes. But shooting WRONG! Anyways I don't blame you, you're so used to the insanity in this zoo of a country, you probably see this as normal

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
Hmmm,this is very serious. The school has to be shut down to avoid anymore bloodshed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by lordthree(m): 3:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
Eyah four years at school wasted just over 45k well rest in peace to him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by stzy(m): 3:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
Useless country were civilian protest is used by our forces to test-run their guns.... Shootin at students....

In the presence of Fulni herdsmen all of them will flee

What happened to "u shoot only when shot at", and not before...

NPF needs tougher apptitude test

RIP comrade

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by braimeddy: 3:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
Is there any evidence that he was shot by the police? It's very possible that his rival used this opportunity to knock him down. And moreover I don't think policemen are foolish enough to use real bullets for students who protesting peacefully. Even though it was the police that actually killed him, more that 1 student would be dead. My observation is that his killing is a set up by his rivals

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by elvision1(m): 3:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
oh! no! and its port Harcourt again! what's with that state sef? even warri don cool down

1 Like

Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by Olanireti(m): 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
braimeddy:
Is there any evidence that he was shot by the police? It's very possible that his rival used this opportunity to knock him down. And moreover I don't think policemen are foolish enough to use real bullets for students who protesting peacefully. Even though it was the police that actually killed him, more that 1 student would be dead. My observation is that his killing is a set up by his rivals

Whic rival are you talking about/. Are they just contesting for the post? The rival that didnt kill him during election would now kill him after election. Stop defending nigeriaNarm forces unnecessarily. We all know what they are capable of doing especially Nigeria police force. So unfortunate the guy died like this. I dont know when this country will grow. There is nothing wrong with protest for crying out loud, just that most of the time in Nigeria student protest doesnt yield any positive result.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by Vicintonsh(m): 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
Suigeneris93:

you weren't there so you can't be SURE about anything. The police had no right to shoot at them, teargas to disperse them, yes. But shooting WRONG! Anyways I don't blame you, you're so used to the insanity in this zoo of a country, you probably see this as normal
were you expecting better from the citizens of the zoo?..

RIP to him

6 Likes

Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by BossWike(m): 4:14pm On Apr 11, 2016
This is barbaric and can never be accepted

1 Like

Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by Cutehector(m): 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
braimeddy:
will u just shut ur stupidity.. if u weren't in the heat of the protest pls just stfu and let get info from those in there

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by skyman200(m): 4:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
unbelievable,unilag protested nothing happened but why
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
papaejima1:
The Uniport Students protest has turned ugly.

Comr. Peter Faculty of Management Sciences President shot dead by the Nigerian police............

Details in-coming...

lalasticlala, obinoscopy, seun e don dey happen o.

Now they have turned the guns on our students.

https://web.facebook.com/oyinemi.endeley/posts/10205734174986625
why use guns on students with life ammunition

3 Likes

Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
dtruth3:
The Daura Armed Forces has killed yet another innocent soul, while their Fulani brothers are on the other hand unleashing terror on different communities!

Will you shut your fucking brain and just die if you have nothing good to contribute rather than blaming. Guess you will blame Daura for your impotency too.

RIP to the dead

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by JhimmySpark(m): 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
RIP to the dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Adeleke University, Ede The Most Beautiful Private University In Nigeria? / How To Calculate Your GP/CGP / See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.