Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

This Drug Increased My Libido: Suprised At Effect - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Drug Increased My Libido: Suprised At Effect (44707 Views)

Bitter Kola Boosts Libido, Beats Osteoarthritis, Researchers Confirm / Stop Using Libido-Enhancing Drugs - NAFDAC Warns Nigerians / A Pharmacist Recommended This Drug Cefixime 200 Marketed In Nigeria By Swipha (2) (3) (4)

Re: This Drug Increased My Libido: Suprised At Effect by Sohot: 3:44am On Oct 06, 2017
olagold79:

My glucose level is perfect, Kidney,Liver everything perfect....all these tests were done here in Europe. But even here they told me all is fine, It just makes me feel so uncomfortable.

Have you checked all your hormones especially prolactin..In any case what's your age? Get "Wellman" multivitamins it contains all the nutrients you need in your body that you may not be getting in your body.Also start taking nicotinic acid supplements you can start with 100mg daily it causes vasodilation and increases blood flow to your penis.Make this your life style.I am 37, and I m constantly fucking a 20 year old 400 level student basically everyday so I know what I m talking about.

Re: This Drug Increased My Libido: Suprised At Effect by EagleScribes: 6:08am On Oct 06, 2017
You may check out this thread. This will help you a lot

https://www.nairaland.com/3733798/natural-solution-weak-erect
Re: This Drug Increased My Libido: Suprised At Effect by emmie14: 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
cramsvill:
Can sugar be the cause of premature ejaculation and weak erection? I dont take sugar at all and i have stopped soft drinks as well except ocassionaly.Its been a while since i took beverages But the problem did not abate.
what about your alcohol intake?
Re: This Drug Increased My Libido: Suprised At Effect by emmie14: 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
Sohot:

Have you checked all your hormones especially prolactin..In any case what's your age? Get "Wellman" multivitamins it contains all the nutrients you need in your body that you may not be getting in your body.Also start taking nicotinic acid supplements you can start with 100mg daily it causes vasodilation and increases blood flow to your penis.Make this your life style.I am 37, and I m constantly fucking a 20 year old 400 level student basically everyday so I know what I m talking about.
congratulations
Re: This Drug Increased My Libido: Suprised At Effect by curious4real: 10:10am On Nov 24, 2017
Good day. Pls this I urgent. I am afraid that I am addicted to masturbation. When it started few years ago, I would masturbate once in two months or once in a month and I used to last for about 3/4minutes in bed. But when I found out that whenever I masturbate few minutes or hour before I have sex, it takes longer time to climax. So I thought I ha seen solution. Now, I masturbate every week and I last for just one minute. An my erection isnt very strong again. Please how can I go about this problem? Urgent please
Re: This Drug Increased My Libido: Suprised At Effect by curious4real: 10:13am On Nov 24, 2017
[color=][/color]
mecussey:
Those are testosterone boosters, supplements, or replacements; you testes produces your natural testosterone required to perform active sex and masculine developments, but the excess use of these supplements, boosters, or replacements may have serious side effects like shutting down your body's own natural producer. You had weak erections may be because you have low testosterone or you may have been using similar drugs in the past. I would advise you to go the lab, and test your testosterone level because these drugs may finally make you impotent before your 40th birthday. Other side effects are Prostate pain, shrinking of the testicles, weakness, acne, irritation and loss of hair. Should you have any of these side effects, pls visit your doctor. Advise, reduce your sex frequency to may be once in two wks, eat vegetables, fruits and nut foods like Cashew nuts, grand nut, wall nut etc and sea food; they are know as good natural testosterone boosters. Take care of your potency

Good day. Pls this I urgent. I am afraid that I am addicted to masturbation. When it started few years ago, I would masturbate once in two months or once in a month and I used to last for about 3/4minutes in bed. But when I found out that whenever I masturbate few minutes or hour before I have sex, it takes longer time to climax. So I thought I ha seen solution. Now, I masturbate every week and I last for just one minute. An my erection isnt very strong again. Please how can I go about this problem? Urgent please

Re: This Drug Increased My Libido: Suprised At Effect by mecussey(m): 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
curious4real:
[color=][/color]

You are aging bro...and thats one of the after effect of masturbation. Aging i meant is that you have passed teenage years and may be have crossed 25yrs. First step is to stop masturbation, its difficult but I did and I stopped so to me, its not difficult. Solution to stopping it is to make your mind first say I want to stop. Get married or have a stable relationship. Whenevever, the temptation comes, call your gf or ur wife. If they are not available, endure it or go out and meet guys, just make sure you dont stay alone. If you must sleep alone, tell ur self that as soon as the spirit of masturbation comes, that u will not do it that u have a target.

The effect here is that u will start having wet dreams and you will now be lasting 30 seconds instead of 1 minute but dont worry. After one month, you will start seeing the difference. Rule 1 make sure you have natural sex or at worst wet dreams, dont touch ur kini again. Ur wife or gf will not be happy with the 1min but learn how to use ur finger for 30mins b4 you insert. Let her cum 3 times before you insert. Dont forget gyming...it helps. Buy the gym keep for house, make sure u gym before sex. Cashew nut find am...anywhere e dey dey chop am steady. Again, make sure u dont have any sickness, expecially Golo.

Re: This Drug Increased My Libido: Suprised At Effect by curious4real: 7:06am On Nov 26, 2017
J
mecussey:

You are aging bro...and thats one of the after effect of masturbation. Aging i meant is that you have passed teenage years and may be have crossed 25yrs. First step is to stop masturbation, its difficult but I did and I stopped so to me, its not difficult. Solution to stopping it is to make your mind first say I want to stop. Get married or have a stable relationship. Whenevever, the temptation comes, call your gf or ur wife. If they are not available, endure it or go out and meet guys, just make sure you dont stay alone. If you must sleep alone, tell ur self that as soon as the spirit of masturbation comes, that u will not do it that u have a target.

The effect here is that u will start having wet dreams and you will now be lasting 30 seconds instead of 1 minute but dont worry. After one month, you will start seeing the difference. Rule 1 make sure you have natural sex or at worst wet dreams, dont touch ur kini again. Ur wife or gf will not be happy with the 1min but learn how to use ur finger for 30mins b4 you insert. Let her cum 3 times before you insert. Dont forget gyming...it helps. Buy the gym keep for house, make sure u gym before sex. Cashew nut find am...anywhere e dey dey chop am steady. Again, make sure u dont have any sickness, expecially Golo.

Wow! You are so real. The best person to give an advice is one who have been in the situation before and scaled through. I totally believe you. You are right about the temptation, really it's not easy coz I have tried to stay off it before for 2weeks but I end up falling back once I found myself alone for too long. I will put in my best now to kill it f good. Thanks for the hopes that once I stop, I will return back to normal and to look for Nuts and also fruits watermelon.

I have used Vega 100 before but I believe the side effect might be too calamitous than the initial problem, so I stopped. I was considering those delay cream when I now stumbled on this post. Once again, tanks bro... God bless
Re: This Drug Increased My Libido: Suprised At Effect by mecussey(m): 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
curious4real:
J

Wow! You are so real. The best person to give an advice is one who have been in the situation before and scaled through. I totally believe you. You are right about the temptation, really it's not easy coz I have tried to stay off it before for 2weeks but I end up falling back once I found myself alone for too long. I will put in my best now to kill it f good. Thanks for the hopes that once I stop, I will return back to normal and to look for Nuts and also fruits watermelon.

I have used Vega 100 before but I believe the side effect might be too calamitous than the initial problem, so I stopped. I was considering those delay cream when I now stumbled on this post. Once again, tanks bro... God bless

Ur welcome...leave those vega and cream ooo

Re: This Drug Increased My Libido: Suprised At Effect by Sohot: 8:04am On Dec 03, 2017
olagold79:

My glucose level is perfect, Kidney,Liver everything perfect....all these tests were done here in Europe. But even here they told me all is fine, It just makes me feel so uncomfortable.
Ok, let them check your hormonal profile.what is your age?if your hormones are ok I will recommend this complete multivitamin "wellman" then also buy nicotinic acid supplements take 100mg daily of nicotinic acid along with the well man,your story will change

Re: This Drug Increased My Libido: Suprised At Effect by Sohot: 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
mecussey:
Those are testosterone boosters, supplements, or replacements; you testes produces your natural testosterone required to perform active sex and masculine developments, but the excess use of these supplements, boosters, or replacements may have serious side effects like shutting down your body's own natural producer. You had weak erections may be because you have low testosterone or you may have been using similar drugs in the past. I would advise you to go the lab, and test your testosterone level because these drugs may finally make you impotent before your 40th birthday. Other side effects are Prostate pain, shrinking of the testicles, weakness, acne, irritation and loss of hair. Should you have any of these side effects, pls visit your doctor. Advise, reduce your sex frequency to may be once in two wks, eat vegetables, fruits and nut foods like Cashew nuts, grand nut, wall nut etc and sea food; they are know as good natural testosterone boosters. Take care of your potency
Chai once in two weeks ke, i am 37 and i am fucking a 20 year old law student , she basically wants sex everyday, how i go do
Re: This Drug Increased My Libido: Suprised At Effect by longman265: 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
Try blending bitterleaf and scent leaf.....drink every night before bed.....also blend water melon with ginger and garlic.....

Re: This Drug Increased My Libido: Suprised At Effect by Zombicmodz: 7:47pm On Feb 14, 2019

Re: This Drug Increased My Libido: Suprised At Effect by Streetwise7878: 11:56pm On Aug 06, 2021
Please can I get ur number

Formalin: Why You Should Reduce Eating Frozen Turkeys And Chickens / Her Blood Is Not On My Hands - The Travails Of A Nigerian Medical Doctor / Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos