Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,213 members, 7,780,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:33 PM

The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation (6877 Views)

The 21st Century Woman And Social Media Validation. / Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) / Power Of A Woman. A Must Read (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by Lezzlie(m): 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2016
Jane works in a top bank and earns quite a substantial sum already. She's in her early 30s and married to Kunle who is a senior civil servant in one of the Federal ministries.

They both depart for work daily, exempting Saturdays and Sundays, as early as 7/8am. Kunle works till 4pm before getting back home and his nature of work is of the sort that centres on files filling, templating, brief meetings and idle talks.

Jane is often on her feet updating figures, glued to her computer screen doing internals, micro-auditing and overseeing several clients' accounts under her watch.

She closes 5pm but stays behind for the day's audition and proofing. She gets home by 8pm daily, tired, famished, drained of her physical and mental juice.

She barely has time to think through any domestic affairs; she hits the showers, changes into a simple wear, watches a TV show and by 9/10pm she hits the sheets to repeat the day's routine tomorrow.

But Kunle has been home since 4pm. He takes the frozen food from the refrigerator and thaws them in the cooking gas-burner. He eats alone and dumps the dish in the sink. He flips the TV channels for sports highlights or a music chanel, silently waiting for Jane to join in.

After 4hrs of waiting, Jane returns but is so mentally exhausted to notice, too physically washed-out to change into his favourite lingerie.
They both watch TV for an hour amid small talks, and an hour and half before Jane's physical battery drains out; she doses off on the sofa!

This is a delineation of the daily routine of Jane and kunle!

On a Friday while driving home from work, kunle meets an ex, Julia, and they have a little chat of courtesy. She invites kunle for an indoor party she is throwing, but he declines at the first instance, and then it hit him; he is going home to another long hours of waiting and lonlely supper!

He accepts the invite and went for the party.

Julia is especially waiting for him at the door, she wears his favourite perfume and it assaults his nostrils, her evening gown aligned her body, each curve stood out against his wall of desire; her neckless hangs between the deep ridge of her heavy mould of breasts which stretch her fabrics in brute tensity.

Kunle's tonsils are taunt and his chest heave as memories come flooding back.

He looks into her eyes and the light therein tells him everything: she has read the road his mind is travelling on, and she isnt just a co-traveller; she masterminded the journey.

It's going to be a long, long night.

Jane returns and chalks kunle's abscence down to his occasional visit to a colleague.

She soon falls asleep, dreaming of making the next list of promotion!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
Following.. OP is there still more to come or this is the end of the narrative?

cc: lezzlie

Lezzlie:
I think the readers can draw the conclusion themselves cheesy
It is telling, isn't it?

hmmmm , from your write up, this dude did not even make any attempt to have a meaningful conversation with his wife before jumping into the hands of his ex. Well... if you ask me, i will say even if his wife is a full time house wife, satisfies his desires, does monkey in the shadow style for him, cooks delicious meals everyday, he will still cheat on her if he wants to!!!

Abeg, it aint a matter of the lady being busy. Men are born CHEATS!!!

3 Likes

Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by misspicy2(f): 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
[b]Nancy is happilly married to Lezzlie or so she thought.

Nancy works as a teacher in one of this government primary schools close to the house,she goes to work from 8am till 2pm and is back home.

Her husband Lezzlie,on the other hand is a site engineer who gets his big dough from big big contracts which requires him traveling around and when is he around town too busy to be home,the only time he gets to go home is weekends or late at nights around 10pm

Nancy always stays awake to welcome her husband,after preparing his meal and running a warm bath for him

Lezzlie is usually too tired to even eat Nancy's meals most night,he just takes a shower and goes to bed.

One day Nancy met an ex of hers at the bank,and from her physically appearance,Kay her ex knew she wasn't alright,he volunteered to take her out on dinner and while at it,she told him how she felt neglected

Kay took her home,and they had a long night.

Kay eventually dropped Nancy home around 9:30pm,and Her husband Lezzlie came home to see a glowing woman,he was too tired to comment about it of course,had his shower and went to bed[/b]

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by postmann: 4:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
misspicy2:
cool

Get off my space. Space booker.

@Topic now. You can't eat your cake and have it.
Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by Lezzlie(m): 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
mimzy:

cc: le.zzlie
I think the readers can draw the conclusion themselves cheesy

It is telling, isn't it?
Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by Lezzlie(m): 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
KnightX:
...And Jane, in her bid to sacrifice somethings like her man's sexual and emotional satisfaction to ascend the zenith of her career stratum which she thinks would secure everything and her future, begins to lose it all - the happiness, her man and a future with him.

Dissected and deciphered!!!

That's the lots of the 21st career driven woman who sacrifice the home in pursuit of illusions!!!
Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
GBAM!!! grin grin grin grin

misspicy2:

Nancy works as a teacher in one of this government primary schools close to the house,she goes to work from 8am till 2pm and is back home.

Her husband Lezzlie,on the other hand is a site engineer who gets his big dough from big big contracts which requires him traveling around and when is he around town too busy to be home,the only time he gets to go home is weekends or late at nights around 10pm

Nancy always stays awake to welcome her husband,after preparing his meal and running a warm bath for him

Lezzlie is usually too tired to even eat Nancy's meals most night,he just takes a shower and goes to bed.

One day Nancy met an ex of hers at the bank,and from her physically appearance,Kay her ex knew she wasn't alright,he volunteered to take her out on dinner and while at it,she told him how she felt neglected

Kay eventually dropped Nancy home around 9:30pm,and Her husband Lezzlie came home to see a glowing woman,he was too tired to comment about it of course,had his shower and went to bed[/b]
Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by Armanee: 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
hmm...

As a potential Jane, I need to have a deep soul search. I don't think i'm this bad tho'..
Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by Armanee: 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
misspicy2:

hehehehehe... nice one! cheesy
Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by misspicy2(f): 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
mimzy:
GBAM!!! grin grin grin grin

grincheesy
Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by misspicy2(f): 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
Armanee:

smiley cheesy
postmann:

tongue
Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by misspicy2(f): 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
postmann:

tongue
Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by misspicy2(f): 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
Armanee:

smiley cheesy
Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by FTBoi: 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
...and it was a blissful night full of e.rotic fantasies for kunle and Julia, as they had a carefree series of sexual bouts.......switching styles from missionary to spoon, doggy, cow.girl, reverse cow.girl and leg-over. Julia's moans could be heard from 3 miles away as she couldn't suppress the ecstasy following her multiple orgasms. her pvssy was so wet it made a loud, slurping sound each time tunde thrusted his 9-inch black mamba in her.

"fvck me in the ass!" julia suddenly interjected.

kunle grimaced a little. 'so dis babe don spoil like dis?' he thought.

"what are you waiting for?" julia yelled impatiently.

"a little lubrication would be fine. you got vaseline?"

"you don't need that!" she retorted. then she spat a messy lump of saliva in her palm and robbed it on her asshole. "There you go!"

gently, kunle slid his hot-throbbing black kondo in julia's ass. he was shocked it went all in smoothly, against his former belief that anal sex was a tough job. he let out a devilish smile. 'it's going to be a long night', he
thought.

meanwhile, Jane just woke up from a short sleep after work. she checked the time.....it was 9:25pm. her husband was not back yet. she sat on the sofa, thinking what could have gone wrong...
a soft knock on the door promptly brought her back.

"at last!" she sighed. "hold on...i'm coming". then she turned the knob.

"gud eveninu, madamu." it was mazi ndukwe, the neighbour living at the opposite flat. he stood there, smiling sheepishly. jane's wary eyes quickly scanned him. he was tying just a white towel, half-n.aked. she flinched a little when she saw the bulging outline of his erected dick. the sight resurrected an old, strange feeling of wild passions in her.

'kunle is not this big!' she thought..
"c-c-can you c-come in? " she stammered. "i can offer you some cold beer."

"ofu corsu madamu. i willi come in ozugbo ozugbo," said mazi ndukwe, grinning even more sheepishly as he made his way into the living room.

"please take your seat and make yourself comfortable."
then she muttered "it's going to be a long night.."

....to be continued..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by Lezzlie(m): 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
misspicy2:
[b]Nancy is happilly married to Le.zzlie or so she thought.

Her husband Le.zzlie,on the other hand is a site engineer who gets his big dough from big big contracts which requires him traveling around and when is he around town too busy to be home,the only time he gets to go home is weekends or late at nights around 10pm

Le.zzlie is usually too tired to even eat Nancy's meals most night,he just takes a shower and goes to bed.

Kay eventually dropped Nancy home around 9:30pm,and Her husband Le.zzlie came home to see a glowing woman,he was too tired to comment about it of course,had his shower and went to bed[/b]

Nancy was courting temptation by openly telling Kay she was neglected by the husband!!!
That's a direct investment in dïck diversification!

Kunle bore his burden well and never deliberately sought solace in the Bossom of another.

But not Nancy. She was waiting for anyone in the semblance of superman to come before screaming for help.

I'll wager she's already had a mental dïck in a glass waiting to shatter it.

If it weren't Kay, it could've been anybody else!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by joseph1832(m): 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2016
mimzy:

cc: lezz lie

hmmmm , from your write up, this dude did not even make any attempt to have a meaningful conversation with his wife before jumping into the hands of his ex. Well... if you ask me, i will say even if his wife is a full time house wife, satisfies his desires, does monkey in the shadow style for him, cooks delicious meals everyday, he will still cheat on her if he wants to!!!

I want to believe you're much to enlightened to believe that.

4 Likes

Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
o.
Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
She contributed to making her husband cheat, but it was only a question of time, a cheat will find reason to.

1 Like

Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by misspicy2(f): 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lezzlie:

Nancy was courting temptation by openly telling Kay she was neglected by the husband!!!
That's a direct investment to dïck diversification!

Kunle bore his burden well and never deliberately sought solace in the Bossom of another.

But not Nancy. She was waiting for anyone in the semblance of superman to come before screaming for help.

I'll wager she's already had a mental dïck in a glass waiting to shatter it.

If it weren't Kay, it could've been anybody else!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
When a man thinks the escape route to his loneliness is in the arms of another rather than his wife, he doesn't need no further probing,obviously Kunle does not need to say a word to his Ex Julia,he already anticipated and wanted her.

Nancy on the other hand,would have wanted to have a discuss with her Husband Lezzlie who of course doesn't even have her time.

she needed someone to unbundle her heart to,and in comes Kay smiley

trust me in real life situations,the story of Kunle and Jane is much more realistic than that of Nancy and Lezzlie,because Nancy would have been doing what women are conditioned to do most -------------> Pray for Lezzlie's of heart change grin

3 Likes

Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by Lezzlie(m): 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
misspicy2:

When a man thinks the escape route to his loneliness is in the arms of another rather than his wife, he doesn't need no further probing,obviously Kunle does not need to say a word to his Ex Julia,he already anticipated and wanted her.

Nancy on the other hand,would have wanted to have a discuss with her Husband Le.zzlie who of course doesn't even have her time.

she needed someone to unbundle her heart to,and in comes Kay smiley

trust me in real life situations,the story of Kunle and Jane is much more realistic than that of Nancy and Le.zzlie,because Nancy would have been doing what women are conditioned to do most -------------> Pray for Le.zzlie's of heart change grin

I didn't know my situation is this dire?

Perhaps, it may take more than a prayer to suffice.
Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by cococandy(f): 7:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
But Kunle has been home since 4pm. He takes the frozen food from the refrigerator and thaws them in the cooking gas-burner. He eats alone and dumps the dish in the sink.

Imagine. He didn't even leave some food for her.
And who did he dump the dishes in the sink for?

What a selfish husband.

5 Likes

Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by Lezzlie(m): 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
cococandy:

Imagine. He didn't even leave some food for her.
And who did he dump the dishes in the sink for?

What a selfish husband.
Madam, you're drawing up the wrong conclusions. A man who can cook his meals can do his dishes!!!

But I amazed you chose to highlight that insignificant part of the narrative.
Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by Lezzlie(m): 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2016
mimzy:

Abeg, it aint a matter of the lady being busy. Men are born CHEATS
!!!

You know I'm a man with a difference!!!

I stick to mine like stink on shiit! cheesy
Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by joseph1832(m): 7:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lezzlie:
Madam, you're drawing up the wrong conclusions. A man who can cook his meals can do his dishes!!!

That's because she's a typical nigerian woman. All blings but no dings. It didn't even occur to her that he (Kunle) might do the dishes later... Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by cococandy(f): 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lezzlie:

It's actually very significant.
Those things aren't little. They mean a lot in the home. If you have a partner who works longer hours than you, it is most likely that they are more stressed at the end of the day than you are.

he should have left out some food for her.

3 Likes

Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by cococandy(f): 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
joseph1832:
That's because she's a typical nigerian woman. All blings but no dings. It didn't even occur to her that he (Kunle) might do the dishes later... Lol
sharrap

4 Likes

Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by joseph1832(m): 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
cococandy:
sharrap
Ladies first. Well you aint a lady, so, up yours. tongue LOL.
Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by joseph1832(m): 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
cococandy:

It's actually very significant.
Those things aren't little. They mean a lot in the home. If you have a partner who works longer hours than you, it is most likely that they are more stressed at the end of the day than you are.

he should have left out some food for her.
You know you should read carefully, before you make your conclusions.

Lezzlie:

She barely has time to think through any domestic affairs; she hits the showers, changes into a simple wear, watches a TV show and by 9/10pm she hits the sheets to repeat the day's routine tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by sofadj(m): 8:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
mimzy:

Why generalize?
Re: The 21st Century Woman; A Recipe For Temptation by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
Jane has got a career.

Kunle got the company he was so missing.

Julia also got what she wanted.

HAPPY END! cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

They Wanted To Have Sex In My Cab! - Suspended Calgary Cab Driver Protests / I Really Do Need Your Help / Police Detain 7-month-old Baby, Parents Over N20,000 Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.