Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Nneka Towel Mistakenly Fell Down And I Saw Her Boobskie [pics] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nneka Towel Mistakenly Fell Down And I Saw Her Boobskie [pics] (6439 Views)

Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August / She Jumped Up And Shouted Happy New Year And Her Bra Fell Down (pics) / Tope My Pastor's Wife Wrapper Fell Down And I Saw Her ... (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nneka Towel Mistakenly Fell Down And I Saw Her Boobskie [pics] by fairlyusedpant: 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
As a very good bad boy wey i be na, i was just alone at home when i received a call from nneka that she is lonely and she needs my company, nneka is a bad igbo girl with big nyash, very friendly and cool, i just love her attitude.

So i decided i must visit her, because it has been a long time since i saw her last, so i went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, then i took my bath and combed my hair then i wore a clean cloth and went out on the street to board a bus to her house, just 150 naira, the economy is not easy, so when i got there, i knocked on the door and no one answered, so i entered inside, and lo and behold i saw nneka on towel, and she tried to hug me, immediately she raised her hands, her towel fell down, O my lord, i saw heaven and earth, see bobby, very fresh and tomatolicious, my God, i was tempted to touch, and my D started to rise according to the demand curve- the demand curve slopes upwards from left to right, na xo m D began to slope upward from left to right. Then i started to....

I started to halla nneka, i said what is this? Are you trying to tempt me, she said she is sorry that it was a mistake, then she went to dress up, after that we did some praise and worship and some prayers and i told her bye bye, we would see some other day, and i left.

The pics is down dere, if you can't see it, then soak your phone inside water and bring it out, you will then see the pics...

1 Like

Re: Nneka Towel Mistakenly Fell Down And I Saw Her Boobskie [pics] by falconey(m): 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
matafacker!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nneka Towel Mistakenly Fell Down And I Saw Her Boobskie [pics] by gamaliel121(m): 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
Cockkk suckerrr

1 Like

Re: Nneka Towel Mistakenly Fell Down And I Saw Her Boobskie [pics] by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2016
Smh
Re: Nneka Towel Mistakenly Fell Down And I Saw Her Boobskie [pics] by Laolu97(m): 6:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
Smh big time! cry
Re: Nneka Towel Mistakenly Fell Down And I Saw Her Boobskie [pics] by fairlyusedpant: 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
Laolu97:
Smh big time! cry
smh too
Re: Nneka Towel Mistakenly Fell Down And I Saw Her Boobskie [pics] by obiorathesubtle: 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
As a very good bad boy wey i be na, i was just alone at home when i received a call from nneka that she is lonely and she needs my company, nneka is a bad igbo girl with big nyash, very friendly and cool, i just love her attitude.
So i decided i must visit her, because it has been a long time since i saw her last, so i went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, then i took my bath and combed my hair then i wore a clean cloth and went out on the street to board a bus to her house, just 150 naira, the economy is not easy, so when i got there, i knocked on the door and no one answered, so i entered inside, and lo and behold i saw nneka on towel, and she tried to hug me, immediately she raised her hands, her towel fell down, O my lord, i saw heaven and earth, see bobby, very fresh and tomatolicious, my God, i was tempted to touch, and my D started to rise according to the demand curve- the demand curve slopes upwards from left to right, na xo m D began to slope upward from left to right. Then i started to....
I started to halla nneka, i said what is this? Are you trying to tempt me, she said she is sorry that it was a mistake, then she went to dress up, after that we did some praise and worship and some prayers and i told her bye bye, we would see some other day, and i left.
The pics is down dere, if you can't see it, then soak your phone inside water and bring it out, you will then see the pics...

3 Likes

Re: Nneka Towel Mistakenly Fell Down And I Saw Her Boobskie [pics] by Daniel2289(m): 9:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
Hw dat one kon tay increase u
Re: Nneka Towel Mistakenly Fell Down And I Saw Her Boobskie [pics] by Daniel2289(m): 9:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
Hw dat one kon tay increase u U b baby
Re: Nneka Towel Mistakenly Fell Down And I Saw Her Boobskie [pics] by lukasmuyiwa(m): 11:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
han, why are people lyk dis..please who know road to unilag
Re: Nneka Towel Mistakenly Fell Down And I Saw Her Boobskie [pics] by wemmieslim(f): 12:02am On Apr 12, 2016
mtcheeeeew
Re: Nneka Towel Mistakenly Fell Down And I Saw Her Boobskie [pics] by lonelydora: 4:42am On Apr 12, 2016
Picture or......
Re: Nneka Towel Mistakenly Fell Down And I Saw Her Boobskie [pics] by Heryorh: 4:52am On Apr 12, 2016
wetin be diz nah
Re: Nneka Towel Mistakenly Fell Down And I Saw Her Boobskie [pics] by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:28am On Apr 12, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

Op where are you from?
Re: Nneka Towel Mistakenly Fell Down And I Saw Her Boobskie [pics] by Mrfahaz(m): 7:04am On Apr 12, 2016
op you need Jesus ....no dibia can cure you ..........receive sense
Re: Nneka Towel Mistakenly Fell Down And I Saw Her Boobskie [pics] by niceeric(m): 7:40am On Apr 12, 2016
.....such a pant..
Re: Nneka Towel Mistakenly Fell Down And I Saw Her Boobskie [pics] by yellowbeauty(f): 8:43am On Apr 12, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

you're indeed a Fairlyusedpant
Re: Nneka Towel Mistakenly Fell Down And I Saw Her Boobskie [pics] by RobinHez(m): 9:12am On Apr 12, 2016
Praise worship... grin

Re: Nneka Towel Mistakenly Fell Down And I Saw Her Boobskie [pics] by RobinHez(m): 9:15am On Apr 12, 2016
grin
Re: Nneka Towel Mistakenly Fell Down And I Saw Her Boobskie [pics] by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 12, 2016
Dear OP,demand curve does not slope upwards from left to right.
Re: Nneka Towel Mistakenly Fell Down And I Saw Her Boobskie [pics] by BossDanniee(m): 11:44am On Apr 12, 2016
I hear lies everywhere!
Re: Nneka Towel Mistakenly Fell Down And I Saw Her Boobskie [pics] by Tomkit(m): 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
Hope u didn't do the praise nd worship in the inner room
Re: Nneka Towel Mistakenly Fell Down And I Saw Her Boobskie [pics] by ItzTun3chi(m): 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
monikers these days ehn ehn grin grin which one be fairlyusedplant again angry
Re: Nneka Towel Mistakenly Fell Down And I Saw Her Boobskie [pics] by Fejos(m): 4:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
OP.. U suck

(1) (Reply)

Wish That Childish Romancelander A Happy Childrens Day! / Some Guys On Facebook Can Be Funny When They See Fine Girl(pic) / A Lady Tried To Call Her Boyfriend On Radio See What Happened Next ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.