Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

How To Format A Laptop, Please Help!!! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Format A Laptop, Please Help!!! (886 Views)

I Want To Buy A Laptop . Please Advise Me / Learn How To Format Ur Laptop, Desktop, Usinq FLASH DRIVE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Format A Laptop, Please Help!!! by bolaji3071(m): 6:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
I greet all the computer gurus in this section, and I hope to receive some help here on how to format my laptop.

THE REASON WHY I WANT TO FORMAT IT

The Laptop came with windows 7 os initially but I upgraded to windows 8, and ever since the upgrade was done I haven't been able to install some softwares on my system. The help I now require from you gurus here now is on how to format my laptop and install windows 7 os on it.

Ps: and how I can backup all my drivers, please gurus help me on this. I shall be grateful for any help I receive here.

Your comments are highly needed. Thanks in advance..
Re: How To Format A Laptop, Please Help!!! by horllamy(m): 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
bolaji3071:
I greet all the computer gurus in this section, and I hope to receive some help here on how to format my laptop.

THE REASON WHY I WANT TO FORMAT IT

The Laptop came with windows 7 os initially but I upgraded to windows 8, and ever since the upgrade was done I haven't been able to install some softwares on my system. The help I now require from you gurus here now is on how to format my laptop and install windows 7 os on it.

Ps: and how I can backup all my drivers, please gurus help me on this. I shall be grateful for any help I receive here.

Your comments are highly needed. Thanks in advance..

If you don't mind you can chat me on whatsapp. Check signature for my number

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used Hp Laptop For Sale / Which Onts Support Dual-band Wi-fi / Backspace Button No Longer Returns One To A Previous Webpage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.