Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies (6619 Views)

MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) / "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku / Meet Nigeria Teenager Who Has Won Affection From Foreign Ladies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 12, 2016
akike:

I meant foreign babes won't settle for a thing undecided

Desperate insecure man! Go and marry them na.

The women marrying men living in one room must have two heads.

Keep looking for women who are above your pay grade while ignoring those who care about you!
is this how caring you are? So all these while it was just care that you were showing these guys? Touche.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 12, 2016
ireneony:
I can't stand why would any sane nigeria man put foreign ladies on pedestal.

in all the lies and craps you typed in your post this is the only sensible thing in it, if you're smart you should try to ascertain the answers to this your question. Most of you naive females might "hopefully" learn something from it.
Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 12, 2016
As 90% of una get bad character nko?
Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 12, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
We don't need black girls with big nyash, small boobskie and worwor face, no no no, what we need is light skin oyinbo pepperish yellow tomato pep with pawpawlish eyes and succenlent lips that can make a man go crazy, team oyinbo pepper
says the guy who has never travelled out undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 12, 2016
ireneony:
Nigeria is truly blessed with beautiful, culture, etiquette, endowed, slim and nice ladies. Nigerian ladies comes in different shapes and skin tone.

Guys, pls stop going after foreign ladies cos what you are looking for in America, Brazil, spain, Ethiopia, e.t.c you can find them here.
I can't help but wonder why Nigerian men would go at any length to please foreign ladies and lavish them with expensive gifts. The same men will call Nigerian ladies gold diggers undecided at any given opportunity.

Nigeria ladies are the most beautiful, independent, supportive, intelligent and respectful women in the world.

Nigeria men please stop insulting your women remember they are your mothers, aunties, cousins, e.t.c

I just have to air my thoughts because I can't stand why would any sane nigeria man put foreign ladies on pedestal.

u really need to get a job
Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by latinoKingdom(m): 12:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
ireneony:
Nigeria is truly blessed with beautiful, culture, etiquette, endowed, slim and nice ladies. Nigerian ladies comes in different shapes and skin tone.

Guys, pls stop going after foreign ladies cos what you are looking for in America, Brazil, spain, Ethiopia, e.t.c you can find them here.
I can't help but wonder why Nigerian men would go at any length to please foreign ladies and lavish them with expensive gifts. The same men will call Nigerian ladies gold diggers undecided at any given opportunity.

Nigeria ladies are the most beautiful, independent, supportive, intelligent and respectful women in the world.

Nigeria men please stop insulting your women remember they are your mothers, aunties, cousins, e.t.c

I just have to air my thoughts because I can't stand why would any sane nigeria man put foreign ladies on pedestal.

most Nigeria ladies are gold digger and no cell of true love is found in them
Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by ireneony(f): 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
latinoKingdom:
most Nigeria ladies are gold digger and no cell of true love is found in them
remember your mum and sisters are also nigerian undecided..before casting stone pls search yourself
Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by alobright17(m): 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
ireneony:

It all depends,because since I don't base in Nigeria I can simply get hooked up here that I based,especially since the issue of distance relationship doesn't help matters this days.

Sometimes most guys you see married foreigners did it for so many different reasons which I can tell you from my own very experience.even though I am not married yet but it is 50 50 that I can end up getting married to a foreigner.

Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by latinoKingdom(m): 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
ireneony:
remember your mum and sisters are also nigerian undecided..before casting stone pls search yourself
you can't compare our mums to nowadays ladies, there mentality about life,marriage is different, so don't get confused, you will see a Nigerian lady saying I want my husband to have six pack,pink lips,tall and romantic, trust me her father is none of the above, if her mum have such mentality will she marry her dad??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by latinoKingdom(m): 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
ireneony:
you can't compare our mums to nowadays ladies, there mentality about life,marriage is different, so don't get confused, you will see a Nigerian lady saying I want my husband to have six pack,pink lips,tall and romantic, trust me her father is none of the above, if her mum has such mentality will she marry her dad??
Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by xtervaganza(m): 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
Maybe if y'all start acting less crazy naija men will give you the proper attention.

Seriously some Nigerian ladies were not wired properly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by odaniel1(m): 11:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
There's jus somfn coy abt naija babes. Foreign baes r way cooler and far more intelligent. Guess its d monkey genes..lol
Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by czarr(m): 2:49am On Apr 13, 2016
Na just money dey keep me for this shiit hole country undecided

I love Brazilian girls...
So hot!!
grin

Naija girls?
They're okay shaundecided
Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by gunpoint(m): 4:30am On Apr 13, 2016
ireneony:

Wetin you dey do for Italo?
Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by Senna: 4:41am On Apr 13, 2016
Trust me "Foreign ladies" have Black men so Naja men aren't their concerns. When 9ja men are around the smart ones miss road and run grin

You're men are known for hustling pocket book, passport, or pumpum and sometimes hearts. White women have suffered. The men's self esteem low or "They like fat girls and they can not lie". I personally think it's psychological warfare. They meet fine shape girl and turn her fat or take a fat girl and turn her huge grin grin

That way her market is spoilt and guess what he hits the gym grin

Girl keep your men. Step up your game and save foreign women.

Real talk 9ja men bad to white women. Why Someone tell me White women believe in love and then pop comes a Yarubo man to rob her destiny. Lol!!! I'm bad.... i know undecided

ireneony:

Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by SmellingAnus(m): 7:39am On Apr 13, 2016
[quote author=Senna post=44652969] this your name "Senna" reminds me of my Indian friend, her name is Vijaya Sena... Are you an indian?
Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by iykekelvins(m): 7:48am On Apr 13, 2016
Though some naija girls can be annoying in some ways.
Ama stick to them wink
Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by doskie(m): 6:49am On Apr 15, 2016
ireneony:

hey sweets I thought we argued about this topic in another post. where I wrote that black girls are proud on high horses. like its a black woman that believes she should never make a first move at love. she rather wallow away in the perils of loneliness and great day dreams than tell a guy shes into him. I prefer foreign ladies because theyre more real, humble and romantic.
Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by tfcinvests: 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
@ireneony We Nigerian men love our Nigerian ladies.Esp for many of the qualities you listed..I read threads like this alot on NL and other forums.but to express ourselves(MEN),do you know how difficult it is to talk to a Nigerian lady...Not difficult for we men say shy nope..when you talk to the average Nigerian lady she acts silly and look at you like...you're...you get the point..i feel bad sha o..once i crush the ocean this year..mehn..it won't be may fault to treat Nigerian women like other guys that marry foreign women do...Hope u get ?
Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by tfcinvests: 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
@ireneony We Nigerian men love our Nigerian ladies.Esp for many of the qualities you listed..I read threads like this alot on NL and other forums.but to express ourselves(MEN),do you know how difficult it is to talk to a Nigerian lady...Not difficult for we men say shy nope..when you talk to the average Nigerian lady she acts silly and look at you like...you're...you get the point..i feel bad sha o..once i crush the ocean this year..mehn..it won't be may fault to treat Nigerian women like other guys that marry foreign women do...Hope u get ?

Imagine asking a lady out and she says u just want to enter my pants..all sort of different nonsense and silliness is what u get when u approach many.and who has too much time to waste thesedays
Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by tfcinvests: 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
Have anyone ever told you white ladies are very approachable..they wont make you hate yourself even if they're unavailable..but your sisters..
Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by Fulaman198(m): 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
The OP makes a very important point. But the same can be said about Nigerian women that patronise foreign men. It goes both ways. I hope that Nigerians (and other Africans) can see the light. I don't mind Africans marrying other Africans. But sometimes I do feel that the western media brainwash engine is super effective on so many people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by tfcinvests: 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
lol@Fulaman nice point with the Media brainwashed theocracy.That's the core point of the issue.I'm personally down with my Nigerian ladies anyday anytime.I've done comparaism with women of other races and the Nigerian ladies are doing wonderful in terms of nurturing the home,supportiveness giving care,being there...the Nigerian lady only needs one thing in many cases i find lacking,,to raise their heads high and have some quality self confidence

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by phazotron(m): 11:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
GloryIsaac:
I've got no problems with going after a foreign lady, but there's no need for that when igbo ladies are already here smiley .....

oga make we hear word with the whole igbo girls chant abeg!
Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lol. whack outburst. I love my girls Haiti, Where a beautiful Haitian dey stand , Naija oloshos go jus dey scamper for ground. . . That's the world in my eyes for now!!
Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
phazotron:

oga make we hear word with the whole igbo girls chant abeg!
No vex nah cheesy ... its my opinion angry ...
Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by egojiokwu(m): 8:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by faith551(m): 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
ireneony:

I like you already,dnt mind those guys,some just they form nonsense.
We have pretty,intelligent ladies here in Nigeria,bt they should as well learn to get their sole aim off the money.
Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by chigoizie7(m): 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
ireneony:
yea but not when they call their women slut and uplift foreign ladies

It all boils down to attitude.

Naija babe's will always think they are doing u a favour in dating u.

Let me not speak more,

Like our sis said, love can locate u any where, I have not dated a foreign babe, except all those unserious online shits, but I have met them, I have friends who date dem too. The story is always different.

If not for the fact that mama and papa will always mount pressure on us to marry a naija woman so as to be closer to home, sis, I am sorry to say this, most naija girls of this generation ain't worth it one bit, I don't know where they got their own orientation about life, abi na poverty de cause am.
Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by cocoama(f): 11:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
Fulaman198:
The OP makes a very important point. But the same can be said about Nigerian women that patronise foreign men. It goes both ways. I hope that Nigerians (and other Africans) can see the light. I don't mind Africans marrying other Africans. But sometimes I do feel that the western media brainwash engine is super effective on so many people.
undecided undecided you sound like a racist no offence

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Please Stop Patronising Foreign Ladies by Fulaman198(m): 2:20am On Apr 25, 2016
cocoama:
undecided undecided you sound like a racist no offence

I'm a traditionalist who actually cares about my culture, unlike people like you who love being white-washed and speaking with either a British or French accent, aka the WannabeEuropeans. Can you speak your native language without using English? Can you even speak your native language? Yes, it is important.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is How You Properly Hug Ur Girlfriend Especially In Public Places.(pics) / My Story On How I Got Disvirgined / He Said “no Sex Bfor Marriage.” We Got Married & I Discovered What He Was Hiding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.