Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:54 PM

Just Landed In Abj For A Date With A Popular Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Landed In Abj For A Date With A Popular Nairalander (3710 Views)

A Date With Bolanle Ninalowo Or ₦200,000? See People's Reaction (Snapshots) / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / See Lovely Wedding Pictures Of A Popular Nairalander "Flexherbal" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Landed In Abj For A Date With A Popular Nairalander by softbabe(f): 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2016

Re: Just Landed In Abj For A Date With A Popular Nairalander by Pinkieblue(f): 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
Hope ur meeting point is going to be a public place..... Cos some people ain't loyal these days

5 Likes

Re: Just Landed In Abj For A Date With A Popular Nairalander by vani86: 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
This one na mummy

11 Likes

Re: Just Landed In Abj For A Date With A Popular Nairalander by obiorathesubtle: 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
hmm.. Sugar mummy package

4 Likes

Re: Just Landed In Abj For A Date With A Popular Nairalander by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
undecided

so u registered on NL barely 2mnths ago only so u can meetup with someone to do hum.... abi ?

kkk ooo NOTED ..

this ur trip ehn. .. bodi go tell u . .

DAT same SHADES tho... undecided

Anyway, unto d next one...

2 Likes

Re: Just Landed In Abj For A Date With A Popular Nairalander by GudluckIBB(m): 7:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
vani86:
This one na mummy

No be small O!
That popular Nairalander go die tonight.He never know wetin wan come meet am so.

2 Likes

Re: Just Landed In Abj For A Date With A Popular Nairalander by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
This old woman na nairalander? Oya na. Hit me up when you visit Port Harcourt.
Re: Just Landed In Abj For A Date With A Popular Nairalander by AccidentalGenius: 7:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
You look old.

At your age you still do this?

Hmmm speaking of cougars undecided

9 Likes

Re: Just Landed In Abj For A Date With A Popular Nairalander by umehmj(m): 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
cool
Re: Just Landed In Abj For A Date With A Popular Nairalander by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
softbabe:

Correct Aunty
Nothing do u aunty

1 Like

Re: Just Landed In Abj For A Date With A Popular Nairalander by goodmorning40: 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
Tomorrow news headline; "a woman was found dead early this morning in a hotel room in Abuja with boobs, two eyes and clitoriss missing "

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Landed In Abj For A Date With A Popular Nairalander by rawtouch: 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
and na coded runs suppose happen oooo, aunt after the meeting feel free to halla I will buy you yogurberry wink
Re: Just Landed In Abj For A Date With A Popular Nairalander by layla129(f): 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
goodmorning40:
Tomorrow news headline; "a woman was found dead early this morning in a hotel room in Abuja with boobs, two eyes and clitoriss missing "

*holds laff*... Fvck it, can't hold it no more grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Just Landed In Abj For A Date With A Popular Nairalander by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
Pinkieblue:
Hope ur meeting point is going to be a public place..... Cos some people ain't loyal these days
And how is that your biz

2 Likes

Re: Just Landed In Abj For A Date With A Popular Nairalander by AsanwaKC(f): 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
cool
Re: Just Landed In Abj For A Date With A Popular Nairalander by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
Just landed abj too, where is eroticangelina Come take me out oooo angry senate estate
Re: Just Landed In Abj For A Date With A Popular Nairalander by Mjshexy(f): 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
Mummy u actually left the kids & hubby at home for this? This isn't right ma

2 Likes

Re: Just Landed In Abj For A Date With A Popular Nairalander by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
Pple should learn to keep their private life private and confidential.............my candid opinion though

3 Likes

Re: Just Landed In Abj For A Date With A Popular Nairalander by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
Pple should learn to keep their private life private and confidential.............my candid opinion tho
Re: Just Landed In Abj For A Date With A Popular Nairalander by Pinkieblue(f): 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
Caringguy:
And how is that your biz

If u don't understand what I mean then don't talk thrash...... It's not by force to comment

Don't quote me again.....
Re: Just Landed In Abj For A Date With A Popular Nairalander by wristbangle: 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
goodmorning40:

gringrin

Some people mouth bad eh!

1 Like

Re: Just Landed In Abj For A Date With A Popular Nairalander by mousco(m): 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
This is how it ought 2 be not forming hard chick n u have notin 2 show

She can end up becoming d dude's wife

Sharp babe but watch if d dude is decent

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just Landed In Abj For A Date With A Popular Nairalander by Surfboard(m): 8:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
Y'all should quit judging the op abeg, although I believe she should have kept it private at this stage.

Wish you op and her date the very best. Hope you both find what you're looking for.

1 Like

Re: Just Landed In Abj For A Date With A Popular Nairalander by grad2012(f): 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
Are you kidding me u travelled all the way to ABJ for someone you just met on NL.Don't you think its kind of risky? pls just becareful and I just hope your family knows about this.

2 Likes

Re: Just Landed In Abj For A Date With A Popular Nairalander by robosky02(m): 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
ok
grad2012:
Are you kidding me u travelled all the way to ABJ for someone you just met on NL.Don't you think its kind of risky? pls just becareful and I just hope your family knows about this.

1 Like

Re: Just Landed In Abj For A Date With A Popular Nairalander by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin @all d funny comments above me grin

So says any1 is too old to find luv?

Area mama pls enjoy ur night ooo, dnt pity d lil boy grin show him d stuffs yhr made of grin
Re: Just Landed In Abj For A Date With A Popular Nairalander by Daniel2289(m): 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2016
How dat one tay affect me
Re: Just Landed In Abj For A Date With A Popular Nairalander by anigbajumo(m): 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
grad2012:

I fink she is too old than this kind of comment,it is all about sincerity nd mutual understanding.
Re: Just Landed In Abj For A Date With A Popular Nairalander by niggadee(m): 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
She seem cool I like her

1 Like

Re: Just Landed In Abj For A Date With A Popular Nairalander by grad2012(f): 11:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
anigbajumo:

I fink she is too old than this kind of comment,it is all about sincerity nd mutual understanding.
ofcourse I know she old,but for safety reasons some member of her family or probably a friend should know about her movement just for safety reasons that's all.So many crazy things going on this days some one needs to be very careful,anyways enjoy urself op have fun.
Re: Just Landed In Abj For A Date With A Popular Nairalander by Walexz02(m): 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
Damn nairalanders!
Some peeps can't just mind there business. Too many fucktards on Nairaland, so she went to abuja on a date with someone she met on Nairaland and so what ? Nairaland is a social media and that is one of the purpose of creating it.. Y'all bad mouthing op should go hug transformer

3 Likes

Re: Just Landed In Abj For A Date With A Popular Nairalander by countsparrow: 5:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
Children everywhere... That is why i hate visiting the romance section

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Are 4 Types Of Girls / How Person Go Fit Knw Wen Condom Tear Abeg? / #BBN: Efe Rumoured Girl Friend Surfaces, Says She Cant Wait To See Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.