Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill (96795 Views)

Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos / Argentinian Women Strip Unclad In Screaming Protest Against Violence (photos) / "Ugandan Army Officer Tortured Unclad In A Military Barracks". Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by Julietcutie(f): 10:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
fabiano09:

if its spiritual so you are so strong that u cant be hit? why do u tink an old woman lyk dt would smoke weed and start misbehaving,its most likely a domestic issue btw them,women can be crazy at times especially wen they are deeply hurt
am protected by my God ...i can't be in such a mess as to go unclad in public.... so leave me out of this and stop focusing the whole issue like u want me to run mad nd go unclad on d streets... nd mind u there are old gangster mama's /women out der #dont quote me again
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by paragon40(m): 10:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
tag a nairalander
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by ipreach: 10:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
devil is a liar!!!!..
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by Sayelabola(m): 10:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
deewhone:
Oh My God! What a Shame...feel 4 her

"I no go gree" na im dey tear cloth for body.

See area mama for here.
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
BreadandBeans:
madness at it peak
Everywhere around the streets of the world don turn to sambisa
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
Julietcutie:

am protected by my God ...i can't be in such a mess as to go unclad in public.... so leave me out of this and stop focusing the whole issue like u want me to run mad nd go unclad on d streets... nd mind u there are old gangster mama's /women out der #dont quote me again
Lol i dont want yoi to run mad or go nakèd on d streets,why are you scared? Gangsta mama got me laughing. I hv quoted u again,are you gonna beat me?
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by focus7: 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
I hope the useless Kenya blogger that went online to blacklist Nigerian guy as the one corrupting their ladies come out and lick his vomit with the frequent revelation of indecency from their citizens.
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
many are indeed mad but very few are roaming. she is one of the very few that roams. hahaahaha
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
BreadandBeans:
madness at it peak
Hmmmmmm
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by doskie(m): 11:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
she is psycho.
its the man that lost that fight. he has his dignity at stake.
moral lesson; never fight with a pig. you will both get dirty but the pig will enjoy it.
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by frainc(m): 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
4ward:
Gej Self aaah
not everyone that dress normal are really normal
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by Cannonleo(m): 11:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
Every one is entitled to 5 minutes of madness, but this one get y leg I swear grin
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by banme1(m): 11:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
N.aked combat
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by longleg(m): 11:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
Holyfield1:
Is Nairobi in Kenya? grin grin grin grin

Haba!!!! It's in gwagwalada beside iya joshua shop.

1 Like

Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by wildikeman(m): 11:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
Well Kenyans are cave people.. .they love the nude grin
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by isan(m): 11:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
When u smoke osogbo weed in early moring
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by MrDoGood(m): 12:09am On Apr 12, 2016
englishmart:
yeah. End time country

his next trip will be to spain
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by OneManLegion(m): 12:27am On Apr 12, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:
Is this a Michelin commercial

Lool. The folds of fat on her stomach abi?

You get wit sha.

1 Like

Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by Bollinger(m): 12:34am On Apr 12, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Nairobi residents were recently treated to a free drama between a man and woman. It’s not clear what transpired between them but they were captured on video exchanging blows and the lady even went ahead to UnCloth while the public cheered.

When things got out of control, good samaritans came and took the lady aside forcing her to cover herself up.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/04/woman-walks-nakd-in-streets-of-nairobi.html#more

I hope no one accessed this link. My anti virus warned me it is loaded with malware.
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by Fulaboy(m): 12:40am On Apr 12, 2016
englishmart:
yeah. End time country
grin grin grin
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by IYANGBALI: 12:44am On Apr 12, 2016
Vaseline guys work don come o grin grin grin
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by lordf: 12:46am On Apr 12, 2016
May be they are tryin to rob the bank by causing divided attention wit dis higher method of uncladness
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by lonelydora: 12:55am On Apr 12, 2016
Ramanto:
The Devil Seems To Dwel In Kenya

And Cameroon
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by megareal: 12:59am On Apr 12, 2016
Pitiful really.
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by Chelseafan99: 1:39am On Apr 12, 2016
englishmart:
yeah. End time country

What is Buhari;s aid carrying in that briefcase? Launch codes for Nigeria's nuclear weapons?

1 Like

Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by deewhone(f): 2:28am On Apr 12, 2016
Sayelabola:

"I no go gree" na im dey tear cloth for body.
See area mama for here.
Can't u see she has lost her sanity?
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by Babyphinas(f): 2:41am On Apr 12, 2016
No b madness
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by Briona(f): 3:14am On Apr 12, 2016
Jeez
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by Senna: 3:26am On Apr 12, 2016
I blame the man undecided he drove her bat crazy cry Niqqas aren't loyal
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by olaremint(m): 3:27am On Apr 12, 2016
Look @ the woman again, there is nothing to cover up
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by toprealman: 3:53am On Apr 12, 2016
Ramanto:
The Devil Seems To Dwel In Kenya
what has devil got to do with this o ye religious bigot?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul / It Rained Fish In Thailand. Must See. Pictures / The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.